Status: Active like a kid who drinks coke 24/7.

Romance & Regrets

I wouldn't change a thing since day one cause back then too, I felt emotion.

"Cailey, where are you going?" I jumped back in fear when I heard my mom questioned me my destination. She was in the kitchen making lunch, wearing a hideous apron and holding a ladle. But Regardless of what she's wearing, she still looks gorgeous with her flaxen hair and eyes that color of the ocean--Something that I got from her. Except with the gorgeous part, everyone knows that I dress far like a girl, which I completely deviate with.

Since I don't have anything planned to do today, I decided to play with my skateboard. It has been sun-drenched for weeks since we moved here and I think the best way to enjoy it is to feel it.

"I'm going outside for a while to skate. I'll be back for lunch!" I hollered as I stepped out of the door in nothing but my pair of shorts and star wars tank top. The blistering air can be felt around the town. I hastily went outside and rode my skateboard, wandering around the street of Tempe, AZ. I did a couple of Ollie, Flamingo and heel flipped, which I always end up on the ground cause I haven't practiced the flip yet thoroughly. I could feel the sweat fall on my forehead as I play. To be honest, I missed doing this. I missed the days where I don't have anything to do, so I'll just go out with my friends and go skateboarding with them. But even though I'm here playing, there's something missing. And I don't what is it yet. I just feel like something in me begs for something I don't know.

I was in the middle of doing a kick flip when I felt someone's eyes on me. I got conscious of their staring hence; the almost perfect kick flip suddenly brought me on the floor. my body instantly hit the ground as I felt pain rushes to my back.

"Awwwwwh, shit." I groaned. I quickly checked my knees for any sign of bruises and sadly, my left knee is turning purple.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" A brown long haired guy suddenly appeared in front of me, blocking the light coming from the sun. His eyes looked worried as he offered his hand to me. I carefully reached for it to helped me stood up.

"I'm s-sorry, We d-didn't mean to stare at you," he stuttered. The guy with the Dark brown hair beside him nodded his head. They look so scared and worried, like every part of them was regretting all the things they've done. "We-We j-just saw you playing amazingly and we couldn't help but to find it weird that a girl knows how to do all those tricks. We're really sorry, uhm, are you okay now?" He asked with his widened eyes.

"No, I'm fine, really. I can assure you that. no biggie, it's just a couple of bruises. nothing much. and it's not like I haven't had one. I play skateboard." I stated the obvious.

"Good, um, my name is Pat, by the way. and this is my friend," he pointed at the blue eyed boy beside him, "Garrett. we play skateboard too." he said vigorously.

"Nice meeting you, Pat and Garrett." I shook their hands. "My name is Cailey, I just moved here with my mom and sister. just in case you're wondering why you haven't seen me before." I chuckled.

"Oh! that's why. we've been thinking why we haven't seen you before! Anyway, This is so cool! I have a new friend! which school do you go to? you're in high school right?" I laughed at his keen personality. he asked me loads of questions which made us get to know each other. That Garrett kid was just listening to our conversation, though. and I can tell that he's a shy kid , just like me.
They asked me stuff like 'why did we move here' and 'what's it like in Florida'. I didn't mind answering them, though. something in me tells that they are trustworthy and good guys.

It has been an hour since the accident and we're now sited on the curb still asking each other questions and sharing funny conversations. It's weird to think that I just met these guys and yet, It seems that we have been friends for a long time.

"And yeah, Garrett here, poked my butt with a light saber! I got ticklish so I ended up breaking it." Pat chortled.

"and now, you owe me 50 bucks." Garrett retorted.

"Yeah right. You love me!" Pat's lips are inches away from Garrett's cheek, causing him to shove Pat's face.

"You guys like star wars?" these guys and I have a lot in common.

"Uhm not really, but Garrett is such a big fan. like he's room is full of star wars collection and it is so scary, Cailey. I don't know how he even manages to sleep in there. posters of guys wearing black mask. who does that right??" Pat said with widened eyes. he looked so terrified.

"Suck it, Pat. at least my Mom doesn't decorate my room." he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, my room is neat. and my mom sprays it with cologne every day." he said in a offended tone.

"Whoa, chill!" I chuckled. "No need to fight over rooms and moms. and besides, I'm also a big fan of Star Wars. I used to stuck my head in a bucket and pretend that I'm Darth Vader." I said nonchalantly.

The both of them burst out laughing hysterically and I can feel my cheeks burning. Pat was lying on the floor, holding his tummy as he laugh nonstop. Garrett on the other hand, was holding his neck like he was choking out of laughter.

"Are you serious, Cailey?" Pat asked still laughing.

"uhm yeah...?" I replied unsure of what to say.

"Well that's a funny truth. I did that when I was a kid and Pat helped me got off the bucket on my head." Garrett explained. "Brings back semi-bad memories." he grinned.

"aww looks like you're Darth Vader II. cause I'm the professional poser of Darth Vader, therefore I'm Darth Vader I." I joked.

"hahah, okay then. I'm going to call you Darth Vader II." Garrett said with a smile.

"Pssh, weirdos." Pat murmured.

"CAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY." I heard someone call my name. I looked at our front porch and saw my sister standing beside the door.

"Lunch time!"she said with an annoyed tone. She's always in a prissy mode, I don't think it's normal anymore.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec." I bellowed back.

I stood up and said good bye to Pat and Garrett. Pat asked another hang out session which will be tomorrow. I nodded my head and hugged them both. It must've felt weird hugging strangers, but to me they are my friends already.

I made my way to the door when I heard voices of boys inside. I carefully grabbed the door knob and stepped inside the house. I quickly saw 2 guys sitting on our dining table, their back facing me so it's hard to tell who they are. My mom and sister are already seated and chatting away with the fellow boys.

"Cailey! come here and eat." Mom tapped the chair beside her.

I warily plopped on the chair and saw John and Eric. my nerves sent a shockwave causing me to feel extremely uncomfortable around them. They both flashed me a smile and I can feel my heart trudge a million times. I don't know why I'm feeling weird lately whenever Eric is around. I couldn't deny the fact that he's good looking. maybe, I'm developing a crush on him? No, that's not possible. I only saw him once and Crush at first sight doesn't even exists. I need to go see a doctor.

"Cailey, Eric and John here are our new neighbors. your sister met them yesterday, they offered help in carrying boxes. Eric here, went to Corona del sol in high school. that's where I'm planning you to go. They also agreed to give you and your sister a tour so you two won't get lost if you feel like going out." Mom said interrupting my Epiphany.

I vigilantly scrutinized her words and thought to myself. Eric and John giving me and my sister a tour? oh this is not good. same room with Eric is too much to handle, how about a conversation? my mind would be blowing glitters.

"Really? That's cool. thanks a lot." I grinned at the them. we were a crossed from each other at the dining table. John gave me a thumbs up while Eric winked at me. I almost died. oh, if only he knew how the simplest things he do could make me feel weak to the bones.

Lunch was full of getting to know conversations and I found myself quiet throughout the time. I didn't know what to say. I can feel my sister's eyes on me the whole time, in speculating what's wrong. Often times I would drink water so it would somehow calm my nerves, but deep down myself, I was sweating out of uneasiness.

Mom wanted John and Eric to stay until dinner so they could talk about the scenic places here in Arizona. They didn't object though. Hence, making me feel more uncomfortable than ever. John, Eric, Adriana and I are in the living room watching TV, boring our minds out. Adriana decided to play scrabble and I happily denied her boring offer. I would rather bore my brains out, I thought. Eric on the other hand refused too and reasoned that he's not good at that game, so why try. So it's just John and Adriana playing, While Me and Eric are watching 16 and pregnant on MTV.

"It amazes me how those girls got pregnant. they're not that pretty, you know. " Eric started. He is sitting on the other side of the couch, while I was on the opposite side. Adriana and John are sited on the floor, playing. I could feel the thick tension in the atmosphere as he talked to me. I tensed up when I heard his voice, causing me to slobber a bit.

"uh, yeah. I think that's the reason why they got pregnant at an early age. they wanted to give the guy their everything so they won't leave them." I replied as I positioned myself in an Indian sit style. Eric on the other hand, is sloppily sprawled on the couch. pillow supporting his head and body leaned on the cushy pillow. He looks cute, to be honest.

"So Cailey," He turned his head on my direction. my whole body tensed up as I heard him say my name. "Have you met anyone from the neighborhood?" He asked with full interest.

"Yeah, I did. I was playing skateboard earlier when two guys came up to me. If I'm not mistaken, their names are Pat and Garrett." I replied, feeling a bit uneasy. The moment he heard Pat and Garrett's name, his eyes lit up. He must have knew them.

"Oh! Pat and Garrett are our friends too. John and I are friends with Pat's brother, Tim -you will know him one of these days- and Garrett, well Garrett is Pat's best friend. and both of them were my schoolmates, except I'm a year higher. " He explained, as a smile crept on his face.

"Cool, It's awesome to know that all of our neighbors are friends. Made us feel more welcomed."

He was about to say something when we heard Adriana whined at how lame John is at this game.

"John, there's no such word as Dinosores." she rolled her eyes at John's fail attempt to outsmart her. Adriana might be dumb in doing decisions, but never underestimate her academic skills. Annoyance can be seen in Adriana's face as John still continued to fight that there's a word such as it.

"Halvo, please tell Mrs. Dictionary that Dinosores is a word. I used that in our Biology class report and I got a C!" John defended.

"John, that's why you got a C in your report. you misspelled Dinosaurs." Halvo snickered. Laughing at how ridiculous his best friend is.

Adriana and John continued to play as Eric and I watch their game. I swear, It is the most interesting and funny game ever. with the nonstop arguing of Adriana with John's nonexistent words and their little fight about who won made it worth the watch. It was 7 when Mom called us for dinner.

Dinner was still the same. Mom asking questions about the state, Eric and John answering back with a smile. Normal dinner for them but for me a lot of awkwardness can be felt. I can't stop myself from looking at Eric, everything about him for me is cute or attractive. His face is glowing every time I look at it, lips in a perfect curve with a pinkish color, Hazel eyes are glinting as he opens and closes it and his disheveled auburn hair sticking out of his head.

By the time Dinner was done, John's mom called and asked where there are causing them to go home already.

"Thanks for the delicious dinner, Mrs. Green." John rubbed his stomach showing that he's full.

"Oh it's nothing dear. and please just call me Molly." Mom beamed.

"See you tomorrow, Cailey, Adriana." Halvo said as he stepped out of door, leading him to our front porch. John was waiting for Halvo to say his final piece and they're ready to go home.

"Bye, Halvo! Bye, John." Adriana waved at the both of them. "See you when I see you!"

"Of course we'll be seeing you! Remember Max's party later-" Halvo stopped dead track in his words as he saw Adriana signaling something about not telling the said 'party'.

"What party?" Mom asked curiously, eyeing my sister.

"Uhm, Their friend's throwing a party later and John and Eric want me to come." She explained vigilantly so my mom would agree.

"Oh Okay, just make sure you go home no later than 1, you understand me?" mom replied.

John and Eric high fived each other and gave my sister a thumbs up. I was just listening to their conversation feeling awkward than ever.

After the goodbyes, I straightly went to my room and turned on the T.V. SpongeBob is on so I hurriedly grabbed a popcorn and a soda downstairs. I was in the middle of my SpongeBob TV watching, when a slutty Adriana appeared on my door, causing me to throw my remaining popcorn.

"Hey, sissssy. what do you think?" she twirled around, showing me her short shorts and tube with an American flag design on it.

"uhm too revealing? but it's whatever, since you're going to a party." It's true, it doesn't matter if you look like a hoe or slut during a party since everyone will be dressing the same way. "Now go away, I'm watching T.V." I said as I slouched on the couch while sipping my soda.

"Okay, Mrs. snob. but why are you so bitchy nowadays?" she asked curiously. her 'thinking skills' is on and It is not good. She might have recognized--"You like Eric don't you?" she smirked at me.

"What? No! He's not even handsome. psh." I retorted. My heartbeat is beating real fast and my palms are sweating, she can't know this or else I'd be dead out of embarrassment. I shifted my position on the couch facing the T.V. directly to hint her that I want the conversation to end. but knowing Adriana, she won't let it pass this time.

"Oh my God, you do like him!" she squealed and before I knew it, a pair of arms suddenly engulfed me in hug. "Aww cute little sis, getting a crush on a college boy." she snickered. I threw her arms away and crossed mine's looking mad.

"Oh c'mon, It's not like I'm telling it to anyone. Of course not." she averted her eyes on me, looking at the T.V. screen. "and if you want Eric to like you back, you should start being mature. hence," she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "not watching SpongeBob anymore." she stood up from the couch and walked to the door.

"Oh, and starting tomorrow, hang with us." she winked, I was about to protest when she cut me off.

"Trust me, I have a plan." and with that she walked away, leaving me with my mouth agape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits
Cailey likes Halvo! oooooooh, now what will happen at the party?? ;)
---
Now, who's excited for the next chapters? ;)
I'm sorry for the late update! I haven't gotten any inspiration.
Anyway, leave a comment for a quicker update :)