Status: slowly active.

Through My Self Destruction

Self Destruction

We were now all on the bus, but danny was being a little bitch. "My head hurts", he whines from his spot on the couch, "take some fucking pills", I snaped, "I already have, they don't work". Alright that's it.

"GOD MOTHER FUCKER SHUT THE HELL UP DANNY, GOD YOU'RE LIKE A FUCKING CHID", I yelled

"FUCK YOU BEN, I'LL BITCH AND WHINE ALL I WANT"

"the pills haven't taken effect yet, give them time to work", I growled through greeted teeth

He didn't say anything else, we sat there in silence, "you don't have to be a cunt ben", he mumbled, "ME?, I'M BEING A CUNT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRANK YOURSELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD HURTING, ITS GONNA HURT DANNY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP", I screamed, everyone stared at me in shock, "fuck you", he grumbled, "WHAT!?, UGHH YOU ARE ONE BIG MIND FUCK", I kicked in the tv and knocked over some shit, opening the bus door and walked out, walking around the venue.

Danny was making this so hard, I love him to death, and yes I mean love love, like fucking his brains out kinda love, I sighed loudly, "ben", I turned around to see danny standing there, "what", I snaped, "look I'm sorry, I truley am, I just, I don't know", "danny, you are my best friend, I could never stay mad", I said quietly, he smiled.

"I love you benji", he said laughing.

"I love you to dan", I said giggling myself, his comment kinda hurt me, cause I know he'll never love me like I love him. I smiled weakly at him and walked away, leting my tears fall. This is what he dose to me, and I let it happen. I'm such a pushover.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.

Comment*rate*sub*

-

BB