Status: In Progress

Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless.

What do I do when I am so in love with you?

Anna's POV-

"Can we go look for wedding dresses now?" Paula asked, setting her notebook down.

"Ohh, can we go now?" Cara begged.

"Yeah, why not." I announced, standing up from my chair.

"I'll text Delaney, and tell her to meet us at the store." Cara said whipping out her phone.

"Hang on." Paula shouted. "I have to know what kind of dress you want."

"A pretty one, duh!"

"Duh, I know that. I mean what type of dress?" She began. "Strapless, off the shoulder, mermaid, Cinderella, lace up back, sparkly-"

"Sparkly!" I interrupted.

"Anna, you have to give me more detail than that." Paula stressed. "Or there won't be a wedding."

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I apologized. "I want sparkly dress, that only goes down to my knees. Strapless and poofy."

•••

We stood in front of the wedding dress store. There were two wide picture windows, both displaying mannequins wearing wedding dresses. The inside of the store was huge, filled with bright white dresses. There was dresses scattered around the store, showing off the different styles.

A lady dressed in a black pants suit, with short blonde hair walked up to us. "Hi there," She smiled, sticking her hand out to me. "I'm Nancy, which one of you are looking for a wedding dress?"

"I am." I said.

"How wonderful. When is the big day?" She asked, clapping her hands together.

"August 8th."

"Sounds lovely. She said. “Why don’t we go and get you registered, so we can find you that dress!”

•••
I tried on a dozen dresses, disappointed with each dress. I had two more left, and I hoped the dress was one of them.

"What is taking her so long?" Cara whined, as she waited for me to come out of the dressing.

"I don't know. I'll go check." Paula announced, standing up off the couch.

I was all dressed when Paula walked in from behind the certain. “Oh, that’s a pretty dress.” She said.

“Thanks.”

“Go show Cara and Delaney.” Paula exclaimed, pushing me out of the room.

I walked out of the dressing room, wearing a mermaid style wedding dress, which was strapless. Cara and Delaney gasped, and smiled at me.

"Anna, you look amazing." Delaney exclaimed.

"This one is my favorite, so far." Cara added.

"Mine too." I smiled.

Suddenly, Paula busted out from the dressing room "Oh my gosh. I love this dress." Paula gushed, twirling around in a puffy white gown. It was decked out in rhinestones, with a gigantic bow on the back.

"Paula, what the hell are you doing?" I asked her, placing my hands on my hips.

She sheepishly looked down at herself. "I just thought it would be fun to try on a wedding dress."

"You're insane." Delaney laughed at Paula, shaking her head.

"Whatever, I’m being a hopeful romantic." Paula said. Before lifting up her dress a bit, and hurrying into the changing room.

"Leave it up to her to try to steal the spotlight." Delaney mumbled.

"I heard that." Paula shouted, sticking her head out behind the black certain.

"I have one more to try on." I said, following Paula to the dressing room.

Paula changed into her regular clothes and went back out to wait, for me.

I pulled on the final wedding dress. I held it up on my body, as Nancy closed up the back. I looked at my reflection, in the ceiling to floor mirror, and I knew it.

This had to be the dress.

I slowly walked out to the center of the room. I stepped up on the pedestal.

No one said a word; they just stared at me. "Well?" I blurted out.

"Anna," Cara started. "That's so perfect."

It was everything I wanted. It's the perfect length, strapless, with just the right amount of sparkle. It poofed out at my hips, and cascaded down to my knees.

"This is it." I said calmly. "I love it."

"You look absolutely flawless." Delaney chimed in.

•••

As we pulled in to my driveway, I noticed Jacks car was here, along with Alex's. We all flooded in to my house, entering the kitchen.

Jack was sitting up on the counter, while Alex relaxed at the kitchen table.

Jack glanced up and smiled at me. "What kind of trouble did you ladies get into today?" Jack asked, pulling me towards him, and kissing my cheek.

I smiled and said, "Planned the wedding a bit."

"That's great. How's it coming along?"

"Pretty well. I tried on a couple wedding dresses today." I smirked.

"Yeah. So did I." Paula hinted, giving Alex a look.

He gulped, and sunk down in his chair.

"Double wedding." Jack laughed.

"I wouldn't say that." Alex mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, and hopped up on the counter. "I found my dress.”

“You did?” Jack asked, looking down at me. I nodded, and he said, “That’s awesome. I bet you look amazing in it. I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle in it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this chapter is so short :/ I'll try to make the next chapter more exciting. I think the next one will be cute.

Thanks for reading!