Status: In Progress

Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless.

Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone.

Anna’s POV-

Time has passed so fast. It’s now the week of the wedding. Everything was falling in to place, coming out just as planned.

Thank God.

I couldn’t wait any longer to get married. It has felt like I have been engaged forever. All I want is to be Jacks wife. Jack and I had planned to stay away from each other two days before the wedding. So, we planned a last date before we were a married couple.

We walked to the beach, hand in hand. When we got to the middle of the sandy beach, I saw a small wooden table, with a bright red umbrella with white polka dots all over it. Next to the table were two small folding chairs set up, and in front of the table was a bright poster board that read, “Jack and Anna” with hearts boarding it.

“You did this?”

“Sure did.” Jack gushed proudly.

“Jack, when did you become such a romantic?”

“Since you started forcing me to watch chick flicks.”

“Well, now look at how much you have learn from them. You did great!”

“Why thank you.” Jack stuck out his arm, waiting me to hitch my arm around his. “Now lets get this date started.”

We walked over to the table. Jack had a cooler behind the table; it was filled with fancy glasses, drinks, and food. Jack pulled out my chair for me, like the gentleman that he is, and then he preceded to set the table and serve lunch.

After lunch we headed down to the edge of the water. He held my hand, as we jumped up to dodge the water rushing towards our bare feet. I would run away and threaten to splash Jack if he dared to get any closer to me. He ended up getting pretty soaked, but he claimed it was worth it. As we messed around in the water, passerby’s shot us a mix of looks, either disgusted or adoring. Either way, they didn’t faze us. We just continued to act like an annoying high school couple.

Once we became pretty tired out, Jack tossed a large beach towel onto the sand. We fell to the ground, getting cozy to watch the sunset. I leaned over, resting my body against his. He snaked his arms around my waist, keeping me close. As we laid together, we watched as people passed by down the shore.

“Did you have a nice time today?” Jack whispered.

“I did. It was lovely.”

“I’m going to miss you for the next two days.”

I sighed, “Me too, but it will be worth it.”

“I know it will be.” He kissed my lips, never wanting to pull away.

We spent the rest of the evening watcheing the sunlight fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been 8 months. I cannot even believe it. You guys have every right to hate me forever!