Status: In Progress

Two Kids, Stupid and Fearless.

Kiss me like it's the last time. Love me like it's the first time.

Anna's POV-

"I need a drink."

"You already had one." Delaney countered.

"We'll, I need another one." I demanded, as Paula yanks on curls my hair.

"Fine, just one more." Delaney caves in and hands Anna another champagne glass.

"Anna, I realize you are a little nervous," Cara begins. "But you can't drink too much. You can't be drunk walking down the aisle."

"I won't be. I am fine. I just need to settle my nerves a bit."

"Your hair is almost done." Paula chimes in.

I trusted her doing my hair and makeup, since she just graduated from beauty school. But damn, that girl pulls my hair like she is starting a chainsaw.

"All set." Paula sings, as she steps in front of me. "Ready to see yourself?"

I shake my head feverishly. "Yes!"

I turn around in my chair to look in the wide mirror.

"I love it." I proclaim.

"You do?"

"I do!"

"Whoa there, save those 'I dos' until later." My mom said as she entered the room. "Anna, you look flawless."

"Doesn't she." Cara said with her hand over her heart.

"My baby is getting married today." My mom gasped and yanked me into her hug.

"Watch her hair." Paula exclaimed, trying not to ruin the moment.

My mom pulled away and wiped her eyes. "I'm going to be a mess all day."

"Try to keep it together, mom." I consoled, with my hand on her shoulder. "I'm still your baby. I'm not going anywhere."

We hugged once more and she left a kiss on my cheek, before scurrying off to make sure everything is in place.

"Here is the dress." Cara handed me my big white dress. The dress I always dreamt of. I grasp on the hanger and walk over to the bathroom to change.

When I came out in my dress, they didn't say a word, just looked at me.

“Wow.” Paula said, wide eyed.

“Do I look alright?”

“More than alright!” Cara shouted.

"Guys," Delaney chimed in. "It's time to start."

My heart did a cartwheel. It's time. It is finally time.

The girls led the way, getting in to rows and ready to walk.

I nervously clutched on to my bouquet of flowers. I take in some air and slowly release it.

This is it.

As the music starts, I take my first step. Everyone leaps out of their chairs and turn towards me. All eyes were on me, while I walk down the aisle, but my eyes, they were on Jack.

Jack stood at the alter with his hands folded tightly in front of him, his knuckles turning white. His hair was swept to the side a bit; enough to reveal his face was a shade of red. He looked perfect. He was the cherry on top this perfect day.

I focused on jack as I walked, but I also kept my mind on not falling flat on my face. Just a few more steps and everything will change.

The music cuts as everyone takes their seats. I stare Jack straight in the eyes as I step up next to him. He takes my hands and smiles widely.

The priest begins to speak. I had a hard time taking in everything he said. I had so many emotions running through me all at once I’m surprise I didn't throw up, up there. When I started to let my nerves show, Jack lightly gave my hand a squeeze and shot me a smirk.

Thank God for Jack.

After we exchanged the vows and Jack shakily slid the ring on to my finger, it was time to "kiss the bride." The moment I have been waiting for. Jack leaned in and placed his warm hands on my face. When his lips attached to mine and I was gone.

I couldn't feel my body.

All I could feel was Jack.

But that's all I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment maybe?

Thanks for reading :)