Status: this is new

Alex and Nicky strike back

Plans for the year

Later that day at lunch, the freshman class would get to choose what activities to do over the course of the school year. The choosing took place in the freshman cafe. Alex and Nicky took their seats before choosing.
"Why do we have to choose during lunch?" Nicky asked a teacher.
"It just makes it easier, We won't be pulling students out of class," she explained. That made Nicky feel better.
Later the boys went up to choose their activities. Nicky chose football and basketball. Alex chose Model U.N and chess team. Both boys were overwhelmed by the amount of clubs available.
Suddenly a girl walked over to Alex. "Having trouble choosing?" she asked.
"No," he quickly replied. Then he looked into the girl's eyes. She was beautiful.
"I'm Nina," the girl said. Alex introduced himself. Nina was also a freshman, however she moved out of state, and this was her first time in California.
Alex asked if they could see a movie over the weekend, and she agreed. After Nina left, Alex was in a daze. Never before did he ask a girl out.
Meanwhile Nicky was finishing up when he saw a senior with a tattoo. He asked if Nicky was joining football. Nicky said yes, and they struck up a conversation. The senior's name was Sean.
"Well, see you at practice," Sean said when they finished.
Suddenly the twins were enjoying high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Tanner girls appear in the next chapter.