The Wedding Singer

2/2

"I'm Sadie."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sadie." he kissed the back of my hand softly and I hate to admit it but I blushed.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Jackson." my voice sounded small.

We start walking back to the hall, talking a little. He was still holding my hand. It was warm, and comforting.

"How long are you staying?" he asked as we went inside.

"I dunno. I have to find my friend Cynthia first to see. Why?” Another smile from him.

"Well I'd like to see you before you go. I mean, if that's alright by you." My heart raced a little. He wanted to see me again. He kissed my hand again. He was such a southern gentleman.

"Sure."

"Don't leave without at least saying goodbye, alright." He said before walking to the stage.

"Okay." I whispered to myself, smiling.

The band played another set and I sat down to watch. Cynthia returned looking a little disheveled. "What did you do?" I asked. I knew Cyn well, and I could tell she looked extra happy.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she replied.

"Mm-hmm."

I tried to fix her hair so that it didn't have that 'just had sex in the bathroom with a cute stranger' look any longer. My eyes kept flashing to the stage. Jackson was staring at me, with a lusty look in his eyes. Cyn caught me staring and notice how Jackson was looking at me.

"What did you do?" she questioned me, with a raised eyebrow.

"Not a thing." I say innocently.

"Then why is he look as if he wants to see you naked, huh? Or already has?" I told her we talked outside, but nothing happened. "Well it wont stay that way for long." she states matter-of-factly.

When the band was done Jackson walked casually over to our table with his band mates and sits down. He introduced the guys, Ben G. Ben J. and Jared. They sit with us, I introduce Cynthia, I notice she was eying Ben G a little. We all began chatting and got a few drinks.

The Bride and Groom were now about to cut their cake. I realized I'd missed the bouquet and guarder toss while outside with Jackson. So did Cyn, but for her own reasons.

Jackson and the boys were polite enough to get us a slice of cake. Jackson and Ben G returned with four slices. The other boys were off talking to other guest. We ate our cake, and saw the happy couple leave for their honeymoon. There were still loads of people here, so we sat a while longer. Jackson moved his chair closer to me, to my delight.

Ben G left the table, Jackson said to start loading up their equipment. Cyn saw her bathroom stall lover and excused herself from the table. I laugh to myself and then Jackson took my hand again.

"I have to go help the boys out. Will you still be here in about ten minutes or so?"

I thought of Cyn. "Yeah I should be."

"Good." another kiss on the hand before he got up to leave.

I watched him walk away and my heart fluttered.

I thought of what Cyn had said earlier today about meeting a boy. Never in a million years would I had thought I'd meet a boy at a wedding that I'd actually liked. I was picky like that.

I sipped on my drink and checked the time on my cell. It was getting late. I looked around but no sign of Jackson or Cyn. Most of the guest were leaving, though some still remained. I took a few more sips. How many drinks had I had already? I was begging to feel a slight buzz.

"You're very beautiful, you know." Jackson said as he approached from behind me.

I rolled my eyes, trying to ignoring the statement, but still felt myself blushing. He sat down in the same chair as before and kissed me on my cheek.

"Sorry" he whispers "Too sudden?"

"No. It's okay." I said honestly. "Do you wanna go back outside? It seems I'm gonna be here for a while." I said, pointing to Cyn and her blond beau who were heading back into the hall, only to turn back around again, hands all over each other.

"Sure." Jackson agreed, grinning.

He took my hand and led the way out the doors. We sat on the same bench, holding hands again. He kissed my cheek once more, sending a shiver down my spine. He noticed and put an arm around my shoulder, getting closer.

"So Cynthia seems to be having a good time." he said, breaking our comfortable silence.

"Good's an understatement."

He chuckled, "And are you having a good time, Sadie?"

"Yes. A much better time than I expected." I rested my head on his shoulder.

And it was true I was having a fantastic time just sitting on this bench with him. He was so easy to be around, I feel completely at ease, and that feeling wasn't from the buzz.

We talked some more. I rested my hand on his leg, and I was finding him hard to resist. His soft lips brushed along my neck when I finally raised my had up, several shivers went through me again.

"Do you want me to stop kissing you?" he asked in a low, seductive voice, his lips still by my neck.

I shook my head, then he moved and touched his lips softly to mine. I kissed him back slow and soft at first, then it became a much deeper and passionate kiss. His right hand rested on my lower back while his left cupped the side of my face. My hands were in his hair, as if I was holding him in place. We stopped so we could both breath. Panting a little.

"Do you wanna come back to my place?" he asked suddenly.

"I dunno about that." I said, all the while running my fingers in his curls in a seductive manner.

He smiled his dimpled smile, then crushed our lips together again. My hands go wild. I touch his face, his chest, his back. His hands were both on my back now. I stop kissing and said, "I'm not that kind of girl, you know."

"I didn't say you were." he growled, his green eyes boring into mine. He begins sucking on my neck then moved to nibble on my left earlobe. I moaned a little, while I heard a low throaty grunt leave his lips. We were both getting turned on, no doubt about it.

"Sadie" he whispered, just before I press my lips to his again.

It felt like fire. We were melting into one another.

"I think I should take you home. You can't drive you've been drinking." he said, oh so concerned.
"Cyn was driving, not me" I told him, trying to catch my breath.

"I think Cynthia isn't going home." he looked behind us.

I turned around to see Cyn and the blond guy walking towards us. Jackson and I straighten ourselves up. He looked rather pleased with himself.

"Hey lovebirds." she said once she was closer, "I have to ask you something, don't get mad."

I stare at her knowing the question before it was asked. "What?"

"Well, George and I, this is George," she points behind her. I wave halfheartedly at the man. "We hit it off so well that we decided to get to know each other better."

I have to hold back a laugh. Hadn't they already 'gotten to know each other' several times already?

"And George's ride already left so I was thinking Jackson could give you a lift, seeing that I'll have the car and were going in an opposite direction. You wouldn't mind would you Jackson?" she gave him a pleading look.

No Jackson didn't mind at all.

"Sure... um.... yeah." Jackson said, pretending to think it over. We both stood and he placed his arm around my waist. "I'll get her home safe and sound."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she chanted.

"Please be safe." I told her. George could be an ax murderer for all she knew.

"You too." she whispers before strolling off with her lover-boy.

"Don't worry, I meant that. You'll get home safe. Scouts honor." he holds his hand up next to his shoulder, palm out.

“Are you a scout?” I asked him.

“No I don't think I am.” we both chuckled a little at that. Then Jackson moved my hair out of my face, "Shall we?" he asked, offering me his hand, which I took.

"We shall." I said slightly nervous.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." he gives a reassuring smile, lighting another cigarette as we walk to the parking lot.

"I didn't say you would." I said in return.

He pulls me closer to his body and I wasn't nervous anymore. For all I new Jackson could be an ax murderer too. I almost laughed at the thought.

"What about your mates?" I asked, thinking of his friends.

"They already left. I think they went out to a party or something." He shrugged.

We reach his car and I smile as he opens the door for me. I get in, he shuts the door, then got in.

"So where to?" he asks as we pulled off. " My place or yours?" he winked.

After a quick snort of laughter, I told him mine, and gave him directions. Why I trusted this man so much was beyond me.

We got there pretty quickly. He got out and opened the door for me, taking my hand once more. We walked into the building and up several flights of stairs before reaching the apartment. I took out my keys and opened the door. He followed me in while I flipped on a few lights.

"Can I stay a while" he asks as he pulled me closer to him. He was still standing by the door.

I bite my lip seductively and he kicked the door shut. “Now why should I let you stay?” I asked softly.

"Because isn't it obvious? I want you Sadie" he said, his lips brushing mine, “And you want me.” and with that I melted.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and kissed him deeply.

"So I guess that's a yes." Jackson said after he broke our kiss.

"You guessed right." I replied, took his hand and led him to the bedroom.