‹ Prequel: Savior of the Saints

The Patriots

Irish Rain-Travis-Chapter 1

Travis was 17 when his life changed so suddenly it felt like walking down stairs at night and thinking there is one less step then there actually is.

He had a fight with his father, who had dragged Travis to Ireland to meet his father's boyfriend. The fights were an everyday thing, as if neither one was happy unless they fought, and each actively searched for something to piss the other off. This one, Travis couldn't even remember what it was about, got Travis so angry that he took his motorcycle and went for a drive in the pouring Ireland rain with no helmet.

Travis wasn't familiar with the streets and ended up going over the side of the road, down into a ditch at 130 miles an hour.

He saw the road turn abruptly but couldn't even think to stop. The slick road prevented him further from halting. Crashing through the gaurdrail, he plummeted out into the abyss and tumbled down the embankment. He felt his back being ripped apart by the rocks and dirt as he rolled. When he finally slid to a halt, the motorcycle landed on his hips, crushing him against the cold wet ground. Slowly, Travis slipped into unconciousness.

Annabelle and Noah MacManus heard the sound of metal screeching and raced outside to find the source of the noise. Across the road, they saw the torn gaurdrail and made their way over to it, Annabelle grabbing jackets, blankets and an umbrella.

Noah was pushing the bike off the young man as Annabelle slid down the embankment, blankets in hand. Noah carrid the boy back to the house after wrapping him in blankets and the jackets. As Annabelle got the medical supplies, Noah set the stranger on the couch and said a swift prayer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Out of time to write, and sadly did not turn out the way I wanted it to. :( May add more later. Probably will.