Breach

Bishop.

True. Antony is very good at making things difficult for me. For example, right now is incredibly difficult because I have no idea if I can or should hold his hand or just sit through the movie in silence, pretending that I’m not itching to lean over and make out with him right now.

From the corner of my eye I see Antony’s vision focused on the movie now playing across the screen. He doesn’t seem affected at all. His lack of nerves makes me wonder if he’s even counting this as a date because…I am.

Should I be? I mean after we kissed that first time it hasn’t happened again. I feel like I need to ask if I can because I have no idea what we are, if we are anything. Gah! Relationships are too complicated. I can’t handle this crap.

“Bishop, you ok?” Antony whispers and I must have been really out of it because I hadn’t noticed it but Annie is now leaning towards me, his face inches from mine. A lump forms in my throat and I find myself unable to answer him.

He raises a curious brow at my inability to speak. It’s his fault!

I grab for my drink in hopes that it will help my parched throat only to realize after taking a sip that it was Antony’s drink. Said man is grinning at me because he knows how much I don’t like Dr. Pepper, which is what he got that fucking prick. He knew I grabbed his and didn’t tell me!

“You prick,” I cough as I clap my lips together in distaste. “I hate you.”

Antony chuckles, “I couldn’t tell you. It was too funny.”

I shove Antony’s drink into his opened hand. Chuckling softly, he takes a sip, seeming not to care at all that my mouth had just been on it. My thoughts must have been easily seen through my expression because Antony grins and says, “What? We’ve swapped spit before.”

My parched throat has officially become a desert and my cheeks feel hotter than they’ve ever been. The kiss from before is now clearly replaying over in my mind. Antony may not be aware of it but his cheeks are also tinted with a light shade of pink. Though I’m sure mine are more red than pink.

“Uh yeah…and we’ll do it again?” Nice Bishop, nice way to ask if kissing in the future is a possibility. Very smooth. What has happened to me? I’m turning into a pile of mushy teenage girl in front of Antony. This is embarrassing.

Antony hums softly to himself before replying with possibly the most sinister grin I’ve ever seen him wear, “Maybe…if you beg.”

“Like hell I wi-“

Antony’s lips against mine cut off my obvious objection. He’s quick and doesn’t give me enough time to kiss back. Before I can even wrap my head around the fact that he had kissed me he’s already back to watching the movie as if it didn’t even happen.

Maybe it didn’t even happen and actually I’m going nuts?

“I swear if you don’t watch this movie I am going to kick your ass. I did not waste almost 20 bucks for us to see this so you can sit there and day dream like a girl,” Antony grunts, whacking me over the back of the head as he does.

I snort in response, “I said I could pay.”

“Zip it brat.”

“Make me old man.”

Annie groans at the old man part. I grin, knowing that he absolutely hates being called old. He knows I’m playing though.

The two of us finish the movie and head back to the car in silence afterwards. The ride to the apartment is the same. Neither of us speak. We simply listen to the radio and don’t even bother changing the station when something shitty comes on. I’m not sure why…nerves maybe?

Antony may be as…confused about this relationship as I am. It is odd, us being 10 years apart and men. A relationship is a relationship though, right? I mean they’re all pretty basic but of course, everyone has to make everything so damn complicated.

It could be that I’m only making it complicated. If I do nothing at all nothing will be resolved. We will stay as awkward as…whatever we are. Everything would be better if we both just knew what we are.

Now the problem is how to bring it up. Should I be blunt and simply ask? Screw it. I’m going to ask.

“Are we dating?” But of course I regret asking the very second afterwards. Saying I’m nervous would be an understatement. I think I’m going to spontaneously combust.

Antony laughs, “I suppose I have become that desperate.”

“Can’t you say yes and not make it sound like I’m trash, or something? I’m going to kick your ass!” Suddenly all my nerves are replaced with annoyance. I really do not like him, not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys...do you realize we're almost on chapter 30 and they haven't had amazingly, crazy sex yet?
...what's wrong with me?

Comment&Subscribe?