Breach

Bishop.

Shit, why is she here? Isn’t it awkward for your ex-wife to show up at your apartment? Especially when she’s the one who left you? Why would she come here and now of all times? We were…shit…if she sees me I’m sure she could put two and two together, which would not be good for either of us.

“This place hasn’t changed at all,” Jean says. I hear her voice but it doesn’t sound too close, which probably means she’s still in the living room. I begin to wonder if perhaps it would have been a better idea to go to my room…

Then again I was in such a panic when I heard her at the door that I kind of bolted into here without thinking. Not to mention I planned on taking a very cold shower. However the mood is ruined. I doubt I still really need one.

“I guess it hasn’t,” Antony says. I wonder if he’s all right out there. “What is it that you thought you left?”

Jean avoids the question by asking one of her own, “Did I uh…interrupt something?”

I press my back against the cool walls of Antony’s bathroom. But even the cold cannot keep the heat from rushing to my cheeks. Although she doesn’t see me I feel as if she’s staring right at me. Throwing my hands over my face, I try my best not to groan. This is terrible.

Shit, what’s Antony going to say? It’s obvious she “interrupted something.” He’s probably already got a hickey forming thanks to me! Not to mention we were both worked up earlier. Sure, Jean coming in has definitely helped calm myself down but it’s still noticeable. The disheveled hair and clothes, the blush, the marks and who knows, Antony still might be overly excited which is something no one could miss.

I bite my lip this is way too embarrassing.

“Yeah, kind of.”

What! My jaw drops. Did he admit to it? He just admitted to it. What are you doing! I throw my head between my legs to keep myself from drowning myself in the toilet. The embarrassment is practically killing me. Why am I so embarrassed though? It’s not like she knows it was me…

“So what is that you thought you left because this is a bit awkward,” Antony continues, obviously trying his best to get her out as soon as possible. I, too, want her out but he could have not admitted to it, right!

Jean lets out a sad chuckle. What? Did she think he would never get over her and never find himself someone else?

“Oh, I see…sorry, you could have ignored me then,” she says sadly.

Antony doesn’t respond so I imagine he simply shrugged or something. A moment later Jean clears her throat and says, “Ah, my over night bag the one we kept in...”

“The bedroom closet?”

I hear their footsteps growing closer. I don’t know why but I find myself holding my breath, like that is going to make her think there isn’t someone in the bathroom. The lights are on, the door is shut and locked…not that she’d know that unless she tried to open it.

However she must know because I see a shadow beneath the door. My eyes widen. It’s like something out of a horror movie, the villain is just outside the door about ready to break in and kill the character! Only Jean isn’t a crazy axe murderer and she isn’t trying to get in. She stands outside the door longer than necessary though.

I hear rummaging for a few moments until Antony asks, “Is this it?”

“Yeah,” Jean replies. A few minutes pass. I can’t hear them speaking but I didn’t hear them pass by. My heart begins to race as I wonder what it is they’re doing. Before I get a crazy idea like ‘go check it out’ I hear the two of them walk by, Jean saying how she got a job and her own apartment and how well she’s been doing on her own while Antony replies with things like ‘that’s great’ and ‘good for you.’

It isn’t until I hear the apartment door open and close that I finally look out the bathroom door. Antony is leaning against the hallway wall with a grin, “What are you doing?”

“I was hiding,” I reply, figuring that Jean is gone if he’s talking to me. I push the door open a bit farther as I continue to peak around the hallway. She hasn’t jumped at me yet so she must be gone. “What were you doing?”

Antony cocks a brow. “Giving her back her bag.”

“Not that,” I shake my head. “Why did you admit to her ‘interrupting something’?”

“Because she did,” Antony laughs, pushing away from the wall to walk over to me. My cheeks are not catching a break today. They’ve been on fire since earlier. At this rate I’m sure they’re going to burst into real flames, like spontaneous combustion.

Antony is now in front of me; one hand on the door to keep me from closing it on him while the other is on the doorway, probably to keep me from getting away. He leans in, his lips brushing against mine as he speaks, “I don’t want it to happen again.”

I find myself in need of a very cold shower. When I bring this point up Antony decides that instead of a cold shower he would take care of it personally…not that I minded or anything.

~

“How’s it going lover boy?” Mick asks, eyebrows wiggling in a far too suggestive manner. I realize why when the boy presses his finger against my neck.

Shit. I throw my hand over the mark and glare at him. “Like you haven’t had hickey’s.”

“Not saying I didn’t but my, my do I see another one over here?” He pulls my shirt down, revealing one on the upper part of my chest. I push the cackling boy away. “I take it you two are doing well.”

I roll my eyes at the grin he has on. “I guess.”

“Guess? You guess? Ah, never mind then. I don’t want to listen to your problems.” Mick waves his hand, not wanting to have what he calls ‘a girl talk.’ Hey, guys can talk about their relationship problems too, can’t they? Apparently not because Mick’s smile drops when I sigh.

“His ex-wife came over the other day.”

“Oh no drama!”

“This is serious Mick.” At least to me it’s serious. I know it shouldn’t bother me. She was there for what? A few minutes? I was in the bathroom the whole time so I know nothing happened but…what did she say to him when I couldn’t hear them? Not to mention she’s on her own know, she has a job and an apartment and is showing Antony that she can take care of herself so maybe…that could impress him and they’ll get back together? I don’t know.

“Listen, I’m sure your man wouldn’t be fucking around with you if he had doubts-“

“We aren’t fucking around!”

“I would never, ever make out with a guy so I’m sure if he is making out with one he is damn sure that he likes him so stop being a girl. Grow a pair!”

“Like you wouldn’t be freaking out if your girlfriend’s ex showed up,” I huff, earning myself a glare from Mick. He doesn’t say anything because we both know he’d be as jittery as I am. It’s natural, isn’t it? To worry when an ex shows up that feelings might arise again…especially when Antony has a choice between a woman and me, a teenage boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I got like one comment last chapter. Everyone thinks I'm dead huh? Well I'm not. I AM ALIVE! ALIVE I SAY!
No one loves me anymore? No? Ok...I'll go back into hiding
Although I've got six more chapters of this written and am working on some more so I could easily update but...you know...I'm trying to black mail you all.
Muhahaha?
Oh and if you haven't started to read my new story Speak the Truth then go do that please...yeaaaah :)

Comment&Subscribe?