Status: inactive

Fairytales Real or Not

Explain

We pulled apart as the cab pulled up to Hayden's house, she paid Dwaine, then rushed to get out. I watched as she grabbed her crutches, situated them, and went as fast as possible to her front door.

"You got it bad, don't you?" I tore my eyes from Hayden to look at  the man who had spoken.

"No, how can I have it bad when I met her today?" I replied.

"You've known her a day?" He sounded shocked, as if this was not some small detail. "You want to know why she went as fast as possible?"

"I guess," I trailed off, not really knowing what to do or say.

"Hayden is the shyest person I have ever met. And let me tell you, I've met a lot of people." Dwaine explained.

I gave him a questioning look, "She has to meet new people every day for work."

"The cafe is a cliche job and the venue is forced." he explained

"What do you mean? How can you force a job on someone?" I questioned.

"Easy; she would do anything for her friends. Even when it means facing her fears. She does a lot for her friends, even if they don't realize it, keep that in mind," and with that he ushered me out the door.

As I walked up to the front door of Hayden's house, I saw Hayden struggling to get the door open. "Need help?" I questioned, she just nodded and hopped back a bit.

I opened and held the door open for her. She whispered a thank you and crutched quickly into the house.

I looked around taking in my surroundings. He walls were painted a cream color, as I walked further down the hallway, I saw pictures on the walls. The pictures were of everything, but you could still see which ones were of personal things.

"Hayden? Where did you go?"

"Down the hall," she replied, her voice coming from where she said she was. I walked down the hall and noticed her standing at the end of the hallway, she looked as if she was frozen. Her mouth was gaping and her eyes showed shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, as I asked her, I heard a voice yell, "Alex, be quiet!"

"My best friend is doing the process that leads to child birth with your lead singer." her voice hinted at pure horror. "In other words, I just got scarred for life." I laughed slightly at the description of what they were doing and at her feelings about what, I assumed, she saw.

"Before you get any worse nightmares from this, let's get to bed." I said slowly, as I took her crutches and leaned them against the wall and picked her up. "Where is your room?"

"They're in it," she said disgustedly.

"That's just rude, come on, you can sleep in our hotel, I was supposed to share a room with Alex anyway."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I had girls camp, a family reunion camping trip, and a birthday. So, I hope you liked it. Review if you can please!!!!!