Status: inactive

Fairytales Real or Not

What Happened?

As we got to the hotel, I noticed her start to fidget, and tap her right index and middle finger against the palm of her left hand. As we got closer to the hotel the tapping got faster. "Hayden, if you're not comfortable with this than we can go back," I told her, while I put my hands over hers to stop the tapping.

"No, I'm fine. I just-I just, I don't talk to new people outside of work," she explained, pulling her hands away from mine.

"I don't usually talk very much either."

She shook her head, "No, your reason isn't the same as mine." I was confused. How could her reason not be the same? We are both quiet and shy, we both don't really talk to anyone. "You're quiet beccause you want to be, and because you care about your words. If that was my issue, I would talk a lot more."

"Why don't you talk then?" I asked.

"Sir, were here." the cab driver announced. I handed him the money and we got out of the vehicle.

"I don't know where to go." Hayden announced quietly.

I laughed, "I know you don't, that's why I'm guiding you silly." She attempted to push me, but ended up falling down due to the crutches she held. As she fell I rushed to grab her, but ended up on top of her instead. My face reddened as I scrambled off of her, I muttered a quick "sorry" and helped her up.

"It's o-okay." she started to shake and suddenly collapsed. She got in the fetal position and started to softly and repeatedly say "no."

"Hayden, are you okay?" I slowly moved my hand to touch her when I heard someone tell me not to. I looked towards the voice, and saw my tour manager, Matt Flyzik. His red plugs matched his red, button down, plaid shirt. "Why not?"

"Just don't, let me handle this. Her name is Hayden right?" he asked, I nodded my head and watched him bend down towards Hayden.

"Hayden, calm down. It's going to be alright, just calm down." I watched as she curled into his arms. Her whimpering slowly ceased to exist. "Kaden is going to bring you something. Just wait for him okay?" she nodded, holding on to him tighter.

Kaden came a few minutes later, handing her bottle of water and a pill. She took the pill and swallowed it down. She got out of Matt's arms and walked over towards me. "Sorry if I ruined your night," she then turned and told Matt thank you. Kaden put his arm around her, and thanked us for helping her.

I looked over at Matt, "What just happened?"

He easily brushed of my question, saying,"Don't worry about it. Hayden can take care of herself." He walked away, leaving me wondering what happened. Eventually, I decided to go to my hotel room and get some sleep. While I layed in bed, What happened? was the only thing I could think of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late. I started school and really haven't had time lately. If you are still willing to read this you are awesome!!!