Always Attract : Josh Franceschi

Crash, fall down, i'll wrap my arms around you now

The last five and half months have been the worst. I lost 20 pounds, also lost all contact with most of my friends, I've stayed in my apartment most of the time. Yet, I picked up a guitar and writing. I'm somewhat good. I've taken up the job to be a band interviewer. I have to interview All Time Low about their UK tour and You Me At Six about their new album Sinners Never Sleep that they recorded it on tour. I interview All Time Low in a month and You Me At Six today in a half hour. I have to meet them in a photography room up in town.

I get ready, I straighten my now, shoulder length hair, also dyed jet black. It makes my bright blue eyes glow. I put on little make-up, I put on my Drop Dead dress, and flats. I figured it would be cold out so I put on skin tight leggings also. I grab my jacket and head out the door.

I'm actually happy to see the band again. I miss my brother, I miss Josh, I miss Chris, Dan and Matt also.

I get in my car and drive to the photography place. I stop for some tea on my way there. I finally get there, I get out of the care and walk inside. I see five boys in a waiting room watching Soccer. Max is the first one to look up, he ran over to me and hugged me.

"Blake!!" He yelled.

Everyone turned around, even Josh. Max took a step back and looked at me. "You lost a lot of weight, are you eating? Do I have to come back home? Your hair.. it's missing! And black!!"

"Yes, i'm eating. Very little, but i'm fine! You still have tour. And I felt I needed to chage a little, but do you like it?" I said smiling.

"It looks amazing! Did you hear our new album? We recorded it on the road! It was amazing!!"

"I know, I own it. You guys grown so much! Now ready for the interview? There all fan asked questions."

"Yeah, let's go! " Chris said getting up.

Everyone followed Chris. I stayed near max, I didn't want to be near Josh. I walked into the room, I set up and handed the microphone to Josh. It was awkward, our fingers touched. I haven't talked to him in months.

I finally sat down, opened the laptop that was set up for me, I go to my blog, were all the questions were.

"You all ready?" I look up to the guys. They nodded their head.

"So, first question, Dan why did you dye your hair?"

"I looked ugly with brown." He said laughing.

"Question for all, do you feel like you've all grown since Hold Me Down?"

Josh began talking, "Yeah, we've all matured, I think." He looked at Matt. Everyone laughed. "We've all changed a lot,outside and inside."

I nodd my head and took a sip of my tea.

"A fan wants to know when you are coming to Brasil."

Josh handed the mic to Matt, " Well, were almost done with out America/UK tour, were going to take a break after that, then hit Warped for a bit, then we will see from there."

The interview lasted another half hour, they laughed, they jumped around and played a song.

"Last question, then I'm off. Uhm, Holdallidown wants to know who's in a realtionship."

My heart kinda sank a little.

"Nope!" Max said.

"Well, Blake if your single..." Dan said and winked at me. I smiled and blushed.

Matt and Chris said no.

"I am." Josh said. All the boys were laughing and then suddenly stopped when he said that.

He lied, he broke the promise. He broke it.

"I choked up on my words. "How did you meet her and what's her name?"

Josh coughed."I met her on tour, her boyfriend broke up with her and we've been talking ever since. Her name is Taylor."

I nodded my head. I sat up and grabbed my jacket. I couldn't hold in the tears. They began falling. I walk out of the room and our to the car. I hear someone yell, "Josh stop!"

I didn't care who was behind me. I went to my car, I strugged with opening the door. I couldn't see that well.

"Blake, let me explain." It was Josh.

"Fuck off Franceschi."I said softly.

"No, let me explain."

"Explain what? How you broke your promise?"

"no. I thought you moved on! So I just gave up."

"Nice excuse Franceschi. Real nice one. And me move on from you? That will never happen, now go run off with your new girlfriend. I just can't believe you." I opened up my car and drove away. He watched as I drove away.

I headed home, I went inside and went to my bedroom. I played what was ever in my stereo. It was You Me At Six. I cried til I fell asleep. I woke up hours later to someone walking into my room.

"Guess what!!" Matt said.

"What?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"The rest of tour got canceled because of the weather and were gunna stay here with Max for a bit!"

"Okay." I walk over to my closet. I find a Glamour Kills shirt and sweat pants and tell Matt to leave the room. I get dressed and head downstairs.

I check the time. It's 8:30.

I go to the kitchen, "Anyone want tea?"

"Yeah!" Everyone said, Matt and Josh were playing FIFA.

I put a kettle on the stove and let the water heat up. I poured the water in the cups I set up for the boys.

"Teas ready!"

Everyone grabbed a cup and went to the table. We all talked for a bit. It was getting late. Max assigned us all to a bedroom and I got Dan.

Dan and I walked to my bedroom.

Dan sat on my bed wrapping a blanket around him and holding out an arm and motioned me to come over.

I crawled over on my bed to be next to Dan.

"So, uhm, why haven't you been eating? Max is really worried about you."

"No, i've been eating, I'm just on a diet thing. I'm fine, the diet is over so i'm going to go back to my normal eating though."

"Good. So what have you been doing since we been on tour?"

"I've been playing guitar and writing.That's really all." I smiled at Dan. "Fuck, isn't it cold?"

"Yeah." he hugged me a little tighter.

"Dan, I'm really proud of you guys."

"Even Josh?"

"I'm mostly proud of him. Making a new album, finding a new girl, and getting over me in six months."

"I know he's not completly over you. He always talked about you until he found Taylor."

"When did they begin dating?"

"About a month in tour."

He got over me within a month? I'm still nowhere close to being over him!

"Oh." I began to cry.

"Shh. Everything will be fine. Fuck Josh. He just isn't for you. I love you Blake, I always will. Stop crying, please."

He had his arm around my neck, my head on his chest, and the blanket covering us. I was crying really bad by this point. I curled up in a ball.

"Lie down."

I motioned my body towards the pillow. Dan laid down right next to me, I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later. I don't know what I was screaming, but I was.

Dan was shaking me. "Stop screaming!"

I kept screaming.

Josh ran into my room.

"What's wrong?!?!" He yelled.

"She keeps screaming your name!" Dan said still shaking me.

I brought my knees to my chin.

"Why Josh why! Really? You broke every promise you ever promised! I'm no where over you and you already got a new girlfriend. A month after you broke up with me! Why Josh why!" I buried my head into my knees.

Everything went quiet.

Josh was in the middle on my bedroom, Matt, Chris and Max ran to the door way and stopped.

I was crying even harder now.

"This thing is... I never got over you." Josh said quietly.