Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Chapter 5

Donna:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.5_donna/set?id=51217387
Val:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.5_val/set?id=51234099
TheTwins:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.5_veronica_victoria/set?id=51227259
(At the end of chapter)Donnapjs:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.5_donna_pjs/set?id=51235063
(End of chapter)Twinspjs:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.5_twins_pjs/set?id=52473072

Donna's POV

I woke up happier than ever today and do you know why? Because me and Aiden are together, as in Boyfriend and Girlfriend! To be honest, I've liked him for a long time now and I'm just so fuckin' glad that this happened. Anyway, I wake up and do my morning routine of brushing my teeth and shit, I'm not about describe in detail about what I do in the morning, ya little nasties! Any-who, I put on this really kick- ass Superman outfit, because, Superman"s the home skillet biscuit and go downstairs to greet the fam. When I"m going downstairs I smell some delicious ass food and walk even faster down the stairs, 'cause I am hungrier than a mofo. I walk into the kitchen to see what's a'cookin' in the Sanders kitchen this morning to find pancakes, turkey bacon, and fried eggs, but not the sunny side up ones where the yolk is all runny and shit and it's just really disgusting and- wait, I'm rambling, sorry. I sit down next to Matt and Val smiles at me placing a plate of scrumptious-ness in front of me, I thank her and dig in.

" Well Good morning to you too Donny", Matt jokes, while thoroughly eating his breakfast very slowly.

" Oh my bad, good morning everyone", I smile, my mouth full of food.

Veronica laughs, "Can you even tastes the food, you're eating it so fast?",.

" As a matter of fact, I can. It's just that my taste buds are so advanced that they process the taste of food very quickly, unlike all of you guy's slow taste buds than can process the taste of food very slowly. Needless to say, my tongue has the speed of 4G, or an Optimum WiFi Hot spot", I explain to them. They laugh and we continue to eat. Once we're all done eating, I help Val with the dishes considering she cooked such an amazing meal.

Val turns to me, " Hey, me and the twins are going to the carnival tonight, wanna come?", with hope in her eyes.

" Sure, why not, I would like to know what a Californian carnival is like", I laughed.

She smiled," Great, we leave at six".

"Cool, wait, Matt isn't comin' with us", I asked.

" Uh, No sweetie, he's not. He has to work on some things with the band." Val frowned, obviously bummed out that her husband wasn't taggin' along with us.

"Oh, aight, s'no big deal, ya gotta work, ya gotta work", I tried to cheer us up, myself more though.

I think Val saw through my facade, because she said, " Don't be upset, he really wanted to come with us, with you especially, but we have plenty more time to spend all together". I smiled at that and hugged Val as sort of a thanks for the pep talk.

*** At the Carnival ***

Val's POV

Me and Donna watched Veronica and Victoria on the Ferris wheel while we sat on a bench eating cotton candy. I knew that they usually have the Ferris wheel on for like 10 minutes at least, so I decided to make conversation with Donna.

" So what's up in Donna's World, anything interesting?", I wondered.

" Nothin', I mean I just got together with my friend Aiden, so that makes me pretty happy", She beamed. I could see she was pretty into this Aiden kid by the way her face lit up when she said his name.

" Oh really, well how long have you known him, ya know what's he like?", I kept throwing questions at her. I was curious as to who this boy was.

" I've known him since I was like 5 years old and he was 6 and he pushed me down his front porch steps, just 'cause he was mad that I had more Pokemon cards than he did", we laughed at that, oh little kids and their trading cards.

" I mean, he's like my best friend. He comes before anyone in this whole world, ya know, besides my mom and my other best friends. It's just that he was my first best friend and has stuck with me through everything and I mean EVERYTHING", she added.

" Wow, this Aiden must be the shit", I joked.

" Oh he sure is, but I don't tell him that. He has an ego the size of Texas", She chuckled. We continued talking until the girls came back with big smiles on their faces.

" Hey Donna, since you're our big sis, think you can win us a couple of stuffed animals?", Victoria jeered, batting her long eyelashes.

" Sure thing, just point em out, and I'll win em for ya", Donna agreed.

Every game she played, she won, all the way from the water guns, basketball shooting, down to that strength contest which I always lose, but Matt always wins because of his T-Rex muscles. When the girls have had their fill of stuffed animals, we head on home.

*** At home ***

Donna's POV

We get home and I see Matt's in the living room watching an MMA fight between Gina Carrano and this bitch named Cris Cyborg. I hate that whore for winning their fight back in '09. I see their going for another fight tonight so I sit down next to Matt.

" Hey, so was the carnival fun?", He asked, his eyes going back and forth between me and the Plasma HD TV.

" Yeah it was great, ya know, I won the girls a lot of stuffed animals, got on a lot of rides, got to know Val some more", I grinned.

" Yeah, sorry I couldn't be there, had a lot of Avenged stuff to do", Matt apologized.

" Nah, it's cool. You had to work and plus we have plenty of time to spend together", Saying what Val said earlier in the day.

" That's right, now don't go to sleep just yet, just put on you're pj's and come into the kitchen when you're done", He smiled

"Why?", I worried.

" You'll see, just do it", He pushed me up the stairs.

I did as I was told changing into my pajamas. Then heading downstairs to see what the surprise was. I see the twins sitting on stools at the island in the middle of the kitchen and see Matt in his pj's wearing a pink apron. I tried to stifle my laugh, but I couldn't help but,let it out.

" What's goin' on?", I chuckled

" Every night, before we go to bed, Daddy makes us his famous HB A7x Death Bat Sundaes", Veronica grinned, this is probably the best thing about her nights.

" And what exactly goes on this oh so famous dessert if I dare ask", I questioned.

" Well since you're new, I might as well let the girls explain it to you" Matt requested the girls to take it from there.

" We start of with fudge brownie chocolate ice cream", Vicky started

" Then, we go onto adding mandarin oranges, sour gummy worms, and black licorice", Vero added.

"7 of each, not 8, not 6, 7", They say in unison. I laugh at how down packed they had this. They must have been doing this for a long time, which I admit, makes me kinda jealous, seeing as back home, I don't really have any type of everyday tradition. I mean every Friday, we've been visiting my Uncle Vinny in prison for 10 years, and probably for another 10, considering he's doing 20 years for drug trafficking, murder, extortion, and whatever else people in his line of business do. That's beside the point though. I sit their and watch Matt whip up the Sundaes, but not forgetting the whip cream and chocolate syrup. I thank him and go for the first spoonful of this concoction, all their eyes on me, I feel like I'm in court... again. It actually tastes delicious! What's with these Sanders and knowin' how to cook!?

" This is great Matt", I praise Matt, seeing him smile.

We finish up our Sundaes and head up to our rooms, me being the last to come up considering I washed the dishes. As I walk past the twins room, I see Val and Matt sitting between the two girls' beds reading them a bed time story. I don't know what story it is, hell I don't know any bedtime stories, no one ever read em to me. I frown and make my way to the guest room, pulling out my phone. I texted Aiden.

' Hey Denny, what's up'

Minutes later, my phone buzzes.

' Nothin much, thinking about you, how was today with the other fam?'

I smiled knowing that he thinks about me.

' Pretty great ya know, me, Val, and my new sisters went to the carnival and stuff then Matt made us these delicious sundaes. I wish you could be here, you'd love it :(' I frowned. Not too long after, it buzzes again.

' That's great you're all bonding and I know, I wanna be there too :(, but hey I gotta go, ttyl ily Jas'

My heart was beating outta my chest.

' aight, ily2 Rango', then I went right to sleep, probably to dream about whale blubber and Dora.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so I apologize for my lack of updates. So I think that the nxt chapter will be her meeting the grandparents. Also, I'm thinking of writin another story with M. Shadows again, with like a High School Musical vibe(with edge) but idk.. lemme know if I should do it.. love you guys