Status: Incomplete...

Unwonderland

Thirteen

Alexias took a breath, not a very deep one of course, it hurt like hell taking the smallest of breaths. Sebastian didn't seem to believe her.

"Miss, you look hurt," he said. His eyes searched hers. She looked back, her pain making her cringe, "Miss."

"I'm fine, Sebastian," she tried to make her voice thick and normal, but it didn't work. She couldn't mask her pain much longer. Sebastian didn't say anything, he looked at her, his eyes showing his sympathy and wonderment. He blinked, Alexias sighed, "Actually. I'm not fine."

"I gathered that, Miss," he smiled a little, "What happened to you?"

"Some one cut me..." she looked to the ground.

"Where?" he whispered.

"My stomach," she kept her eyes to the ground.

"Charudatta," she heard him say.

"W-what about him?" she asked, dragging her eyes back to him. His teeth were clenched, he was looking deep into the forest, the little muscle on his temple was flaring.

"He-"

"Alexias," The White Queen interrupted. She flowed into the clearing. Sebastian stared to retract into the forest.

"No, wait," she choked out. Sebastian looked back, only his pale blue eyes visible. He looked like Ches, "It's okay."

His eyes flicked to The Queen, they looked defensive. He looked unwilling to understand.

"She knows," Alexias said, "About everything."

"And you're not in trouble?" he asked, more of him becoming visible.

"No," I shook my head. His eyes flicked back to The Queen. Alexias looked too. The Queen smiled.

"Hello," she graced over to the boarder.

"Hello," Sebastian sat back down, defensive.

"And who might you be?" she asked, a smile gracing her features.

"I'm Sebastian," he bowed, "it's a pleasure, my queen."

"Honey, I'm not your queen, yet," she laughed a little.

"Yet?" he said, confusion lighting his eyes.

"Yes. I allowed you and Abel to join our side. But you must move strategically," she warned.

"Alright. If you'd like we could serve as your eyes and ears on this side," he offered.

"Oh, Honey, I can't do that to you," she seemed truly disgusted about the idea.

"No, I insist. Right now, Abel isn't here. But I serve The Queen when he's not here, so I could listen in, and protect you guys from an all out war," Sebastian explained.

"Where is Abel?" she asked.

"He's in the Real Realm," he reported.

"Doing what?" she asked again.

"I'm only a servant. I don't know," he shook his head. Alexias exhaled, she was so hoping to figure out Abel's whereabouts.

"But I do know, that he has to travel to different countries. In not sure for what," shrugged Sebastian.

"Different... Countries?" Alexias asked, hesitantly.

"You've never been to the Real Realm?" asked Sebastian.

"No," Alexias shook her head, "My mother was though."

"Miss Alice. Yes, I've heard of her," nodded Sebastian, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry," smiled Alexias, "I'm doing fine."

"Good," he nodded.

"So, what were you saying about Charudatta?" Alexias asked. Instantly his eyes turned mad. Looked like Sebastian didn't like him.

"He-
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short And sorry it took me so long! I guess I was more busy than I thought I was. Haha and I think I'm just gonna keep you in the dark about Charudatta. Not everything is as it seems. :3