Status: Incomplete...

Unwonderland

Four

"Abel," Alexias started. He didn't let her finish.

"He was interesting," Abel cut in. He never opened his eyes.

"I have to go to the castle, but I'll be back," Alexias informed.

"I should be here," he smirked. She didn't answer.

"Come on," she spoke softly to the Bandersnatch. He heard it get up, walking with her out of the clearing.

He was alone. Once again, he was alone.

"Sir," a nervous attendant spoke softly.

"What is it?" he demanded of him, never making eye contact.

"The Red Queen would like to see you," he spoke. Abel looked at him, his hands were shaking, his eyebrows knit together with worry. He shifted his weight side to side.

"Tell her I'll be there," he spoke back. The attendant bowed, walking away back toward the Red Kingdom.

***

"Yes, your majesty?" he bowed in front of the Red Queen.

"Abel, I have a job for you," she spoke, her ugly mouth turning up in a smile. He stiffened.

"What would you like me to do, your majesty?" he asked, softly.

"I want you to fetch me Stayne and a couple Dodos," her voice was light.

"Stayne?" Abel asked, "where might he be?"

"The Outlands. Wait," she said, "you must take your medicine." Abel crinkled his nose. 'No.' He waited for the familiar pinch of the needle. He didn't have much time, "now, fetch." she pointed toward the door. Abel bowed and left the palace. He decided to run to his house first writing a note to Alexias.

'Alexias. I'm sorry I have a mission to attend. I will be back as soon as possible. Please don't wait up for me.'

-Abel

He ran to the forest, lying the paper on the boarder, holding it down with a rock. He left for The Outlands.

***

"Sir Stayne?" Abel asked. Stayne refused to look at him.

"What," he demanded.

"The Red Queen would like to see you," Abel spoke.

"No," Stayne said.

"But sir-" Abel started.

"I will not go back there," he said.

"Sir, she just wants to talk to you," Abel spoke softly.

"No," the man said again.

"Sir, if you don't come back, I'll get hurt," Abel started to get scared. He's seen the Red Queen's wrath and he doesn't want to see it again. Stayne turned.

He looked at Abel. Really looked at him. Abel pled him with his eyes.

"Fine," Stayne spoke, "Let's be on our way."

"Actually I need to pick up some dodos too if you don't mind," Abel said softly.

"Fine," Stayne nodded, following Abel out of The Outlands.

***

"Your majesty, I've brought what you ordered," Abel bowed.

"Thank you, Abel. Ah Stayne, nice of you to join me. Abel you may go," shooed The Red Queen. Abel got up, walking out of The Palace Room.

***

"Alexias?" whispered Abel, he so hoped she was there.

"Yes?" she came out of the brush, The Bandersnatch came with her.

"Did you get my note?" he asked.

"Yes, but I waited for you anyways," she smiled. Abel smiled back.

"I kind of thought you would," Abel chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 4! Now the updates are going to get slower because I do have school but I will update asap ^_^