Withering Away.

chapter one

"Shasta May!" I laugh, running out of the girl's toilets. There's one thing I love doing and that's pulling pranks on Stephanie Meyer; she's one of those girls who are awfully pretty, but they don't deserve to be because they are the absolute meanest of mean.

Stephanie is pretty typical looking, too. Y'know, the long blonde hair that isn't dyed to the point of falling out, but it's natural. And she's got a horrible fake tan that makes her look like an orangutan. Oh! Don't forget her terrible tastes in clothing and makeup. Eyeliner is always smudged and running down her cheeks and her breasts are always revealed. They're not even that big.

Having William Grey with me to help unhinged the bolt on the faucets in the girl's bathroom is the best idea. William is pretty average looking. He's not exactly fit nor tall, but he's chubby and has a cute face. He happens to be one of my very good friends, too. He wants to be a plumber one day, just like his Dad.

"Oh my god, that was hilarious!" Will bursts in laughter when we reach our geek table.

"What happened?" Lynette Cross is one of the serious girls in our group.

Her thin lips are always in a frown and she's a bit of snob. But, she has knowledge that can be helpful to everyone of us. We love her because of that. She has mousy brown hair and she's way too tall, like model-like tall. She's pretty, too.

"We played a prank of Steph," I smirk, sheepishly.

Lynette shakes her head and rolls her eyes. She gathers her text books and walks off, leaving the laughing Will and I alone.
I sit beside Will and he calms down, he wipes a tear from his cheek and goes into his backpack for a chocolate bar. Now we know why Will is chubby, he eats so much. I'm not kidding.

I look around the cafeteria, scanning the crowd of stereotypes. A boy catches my eye and I watch his intently, talking to the school's valedictorian Jameson Richards. He has short brown hair that was swept to the side across his forehead. He had a certain mystery look about him and he was pretty cute.

However, he would eventually be settled into a clique and forgotten about. And being right, I saw the school's rebel's Quinton Bade and Lucifer Wilson. Quinton was actually a nice guy, he's talked to me a few times before. But, he does a lot of bad things. Hence, why he's a rebel.

"New guy, hm." Will scoffs as he shoves the rest of his chocolate bar down his throat, "Well, I have to go. Bye, Shasta Masta."

I smile at the nickname as he ruffles my hair and slumps off, with his backpack thrown on his back. I carefully place my hair back to place and pout, bored and without anything to do.

Suddenly, a shrill scream echoes throughout the cafeteria and I wince. Then, I feel cold ice run down my back. I squeal and shoot out of my seat; I jump around trying to get rid of the cold thing that went down my back.

"What the hell?" I ask the smirking in her glory, Steph.

"If I'm wet, then you have to be wet," she says.

I, being the pervert I am, crack up laughing.

"Oh Jesus, Shasta. Grow up." Steph huffs and walks away, flustered and embarrassed.

"What did you do this time, Shasta?" The deep voice asks from behind and for a minute, I thought it was Mr. Crown, the principal.

I turn around and sheepishly smile, "I used my spanner man to unhinge the faucets in the girl's bathroom."

Quinton laughed and Lucifer rolled his eyes. Compared to these guys, I'm so short. Quinton and Lucifer towers over me by many inches. I'm like, 5 foot and these guys are 6 foot at least. Quinton had long black hair that stops at his shoulders and covers half his face, he wears skinny jeans and a black shirt underneath his unbuttoned flannelette.

Lucifer is really skinny as he also wears skinny jeans, but with just a shirt and leather jacket. They both wear converse all stars. And, then I notice the new guy from before.

"This is Kale," Lucifer introduces briefly.

I nod and do a shy wave and he smiles. I then realise he has dimples, which makes him even cuter. I have a weakness for boys with dimples.

"This shy thing is Shasta," Quinton smiles at Kale and he nods, not saying much.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. Lynette said: Hurry up. You have minutes to get to Ancient History. I squeaked and wiggled through the tall boys to grab my messenger bag.
I turned around and they were staring at me, curiously.

"Um, I have class. Bye!" I giggle and run to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
819 words, that's pretty good.
well enjoy.
remember to subscribe and leave a comment.
:)