Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 10

Abigail
“Hi” I quickly moved my head from Louis’s shoulder and sat up straight. “Why were you..” Harry trailed off, motioning between us. “Noooo Harry! We’re not.. Noo!” I was so bad at lying. I felt my face slowly getting more and more red. Could he please just kill me now? “Of course not” he winked at Louis and turned around to the other guys. “Busted” He mumbled and winked at me. “It’s not funny” I pushed him and he fell on the ground, hitting his bum hard. Everyone in the room started to laugh.
That night we we’re sitting in my room. The boys had somehow gotten some liquor and we were now getting shitfaced. “Okay so we’re going to do truth or dare, and if you don’t want to do either you’ll have to drink.” Niall explained the rules and we all nodded. “You go first!” I was handed a bottle, and soon had it spinning in front of all of us. It landed on Zayn “Truth or dare” I said, staring him down.
“Truth” he squinted his eyes at me and I did it back. “Who was the girl you went out with” I heard someone sigh “Boring! NEXT” Harry bent over and spun the bottle. It landing on Louis. “Now this could be interesting” My heart started to beat faster as Louis lips moved to answer. Which one would be the best to choose? Well none. “Dare” Maybe this one wasn’t so bad.
“Kiss the one person that you have kissed in the last 24 hours” Louis took his beer and took a big gulp of it. “Come on Lou!” Harry spread his arms into the air. “You kill me!” Liam looked at his watch and then his eyes landed on me. “Im gonna go to bed. You gonna be alright on your own Abi?” I nodded and gave him a quick hug, and soon he had left the room. “Now give us the scoop please!” Zayn rolled his eyes and scooted closer to us.
“Shut up and drink” we all downed our drinks and put some music on. Soon we were all dancing around the room like lunatics. Zayn was feeling bad and ended up in the bathroom. “Im fine!” I heard his stomach turn and soon his stomachs contents were out in the toilet. “Real good” I mumbled and went to help the poor guy. “Harry, can you take him back to your room?” I looked at my phone, it read 2 am. I sighed and helped Zayn up. Soon Louis and i were alone, after Harry had given Zayn a huge lecture on being a party-pooper.
“Have I said that you look amazing tonight?” I bit my lip as he came closer to me. “No” I mumbled as my breath got caught in my throat, i looked down, my hair going ifront of my face as a curtain. “Your hair” he slowly ran his fingers through my loose bangs. “Your clothes.” His hands softly slid down the side of my face, down my throat, touching my collarbone and making his way back up. The trace of his fingers, left tingles trough my whole body. “Your face” he traced the features of my face, with his finger. Making sure to leave me breathless. “Your soft lips”
I then felt his lips meet mine. My hands were soon tangled in his hair. He bit my lip, as soft as he could. Letting my lip slowly release trough his teeth, of course driving me mad and making me moan. His lips parted, letting my tongue explore his mouth. His hands went down to the hem of my top, and he slowly started to lift it up. He pulled away, and I felt his eyes burn into my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, staring right into his. I didn’t say anything I just nodded my head. He slit the shirt over me, and I was stood in my bra and pants. He pulled me closer to him and I felt him starting to kiss my neck. I tilted my head back, trying to contain the feeling going through my body, but of course with no luck. I felt his lips smile against my neck and soon we were on the bed in only our underwear. I layed untop of him, holding his arms down to the bed, so he couldn’t move. I kissed him below his ear, making him moan as I had. I kissed him down his neck and all the way down to the start of his boxers. He groaned as I hovered over him again. “Sorry lover boy” I kissed his lips eagerly and he linked his arms around my tiny frame, making sure to pull me closer to him. His hand went behind my head, our foreheads touching. He stopped kissing me, his lips still touching mine slightly. “I want it to be perfect” he slowly opened his eyes; I knew that, because I felt his eyelashes touch mine. Making me open mine as well. “You and I Love” my heart skipped a beat, as I saw the spark in his beautiful blue eyes. ”You and I” I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye guys ! :)