Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 11

“Abigail Charlotte Payne. Open the door!” someone was standing screaming my name, but I was really too comfortable to care. “Someone’s calling your name love” Louis mumbled into the pillow, as he turned over, snuggling into the mattress. “No shit Sherlock” I got up and quickly put on a pair of pants and a blouse. “Im coming!” I turned to Louis suddenly realizing that Liam couldn’t see him here. “You need to hide” He shot up from the bed, all of his body showing, except from the part that his boxers covered. “Shit” he mumbled and quickly put on his clothes, of course turning the shirt inside out.
“Lo-“ Liam once again knocked on the door, interrupting my sentence. “Go!" Louis motioned for the door as he hid in the bathroom. “Heeey” I leaned against the doorframe as I slowly revealed myself in the door. "Vas happenin?" i laughed but Liam didnt crack a smile. "Sorry" i mumbled. "Why didnt Louis come to our room last night?" i shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my feet. "How should i know?" He walked past me and into my room, slowly scanning it. My heart started to race as he made his way to the bathroom door. "Liam.. Maybe.." I trailed of as he opened the door to the bathroom. "Maybe what?" He excited the bathroom and sighed. "Food?" I breathed out and smiled at him. "Yeah" We made our way out of the door, making sure that i grapped the hotel key card before the door slammed shut. Hoping that somehow Louis would turn up, from whatever hiding space he had found.
"Are you even enjoying this?" Liam pulled me out of my thought trance and i quickly thought of an answer. "Of course! Its America and im here with the best guys in the world. Why wouldnt i?" Liam stopped walking and gripped me by the shoulders. "Im just looking out for you Abi. I want you to be happy." i nodded, knowing what he had said already. "I know. I love you too." I sneaked my arms under his body and hugged him tight. His arms securing tightly around my shoulders. "Good" he whispered into my hair, making sure to kiss it before letting me go.
We were sat at our usual table, everyone staring at Louis, who had just arrived. He still hadnt noticed his shirt, and his hair was a wild mess. "Sit down" Paul ordered him, and so he did. "Whats up with you?" Niall's eyes scanned the srcuffy looking guy sitting in front of him. “Nothing.” he shrugged his shoulders “Im really good actually” he leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms over his chest, looking content wit himself. “So whats todays plan Paul?” Louis fixated his eyes on Paul, looking at me quickly smiling.
At that point i couldnt help but smile. “You have the morning off untill after lunch, where we head to tonights venue. We do soundcheck, then a signing, eat dinner and do the show.” They all nodded as Paul finished todays plan. “How about some shopping?” i popped up. All of the boys sighed. “Girl time!” Harry squealed holding his hands towards me. I laughed and they all joined me after Harry had flipped his hair several times in Louis's face.
Paul just shook his head and made sure that we all ate something, before going out to start our day.

We went into Topshop and Topman, and the guys of course left me in the girls section to take my time. I walked around trying to find something i would like, suddenly the underwear section caught my eye. I looked trough the racks, trying to find something simple, but still sexy. My eyes landed on a simple black lace bra with matching underwear. I really had no idea if anyone would ever see me in it, or it would end up to just be for my own confident boost. But i really didn't care. I searched trough the racks for my size,and was about to give up hope when i found it all the way in the back. I walked to the changing rooms and tried it on and of course bought it, along with another set and a couple of other things.
“How can you guys not be done yet?” I crossed my arms, looking at the five boys standing in front of me, trying several clothing items on. “Well you see..” Zayn trailed off trying to find a reason why they were using more time than a girl. “You're such girls!” I shook my head and looked over at Louis, who had his head buried in shirts. After another hour, the boys had finally picked their shirts and other stuff and was now paying.
“Where do you guys want to eat?” Niall asked as we walked by a supermarket. “How about we try chipotle or in and out?” We decided on Chipotle and we were picked up by Paul after we had eaten. Tomorrow the guys had two shows in LA and the day after a show in Anaheim. After having shows in California we were leaving to go to Texas.
The guys went to sound check and i stayed i their dressingroom to skype with Becca.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry im so late! Im going to post one more chapter after this :) Maybe even more!