Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 12

Louis.
“Time for questions!” Harry exclaimed after we had finished what makes you beautiful. A girl raised her hand, nearly jumping of her seat. “The girl in the blue shirt” I said, and she opened he mouth to speak, suddenly forgetting what she was thinking. Or rethinking her question maybe. “Is it true that Louis and Zayn aren't single anymore?” Several girls squealed and gasped. “There is this girl at home, thats waiting for me to decide whats going to happen.” The girl suddenly opened her mouth to speak again. “Is it Rebecca Ferguson?” Zayn and Rebecca had briefly dated throughout the x-factor but had ended it on good terms because of being at different places in their lives. He responded with a laugh and “No its not. We are nowhere near that kind of relationship again, we're just friends.”
At that part I was praying to god that they had forgotten about me. “And Louis?” This time it wasn't the girl with the blue shirt, but a girl sitting at the front of the stage. “I'm not quit sure actually. I cant say anything about it before I know how she feels about it.” My gaze went to the floor. Was this really going to turn in to something more or just us flirting all the time? I would have to find out. The sound check ended and the others had left to the dressing rooms and I was sitting on the floor of the concert place, just looking at nothing.

“Hey stranger” I felt Abigail sit down beside me, leaning her head against my shoulder. “Hey babe” I played with the ends of her hair, wishing that we were fully alone. “You smell really good” Her head moved so her nose was close to my neck, making me shiver a bit. “Thank you. You don't smell so bad yourself.” I felt her lips curl in to a smile as they left a trace on my neck. I turned my head to face her, making sure to get as close to her as possible.

Abigail.

After I had kissed Louis on the neck, he turned to me, getting really close to me. If I hadn't known him this way, I would have been fairly uncomfortable. But we both had to pull away when we heard the guys talking down the hallway. “Hey you two, doors are opening in an hour. So we need to get ready.” Liam said walking by us and into their dressing room. Zayn and Niall both followed him but Harry stayed behind looking at us. “You're going to get yourself caught” Louis looked down to the ground and then between me and Harry. “We don't know what you mean?” Harry sighed and shook his head at us “Anyone would be a fool not to notice. Liam isn't getting it because you're his sister Abigail. He wont notice until you kiss right in front of him.” With that said Harry left us to think about our actions.
Louis reached over and took my hand that was pressed to the floor. “Abs” his voice was nearly lower then a whisper. I turned my head to meet his eyes, them pleading for me to not leave him. “Its going to be okay. Liam will understand this.” I slowly nodded my head, not really sure on how Liam would take it. “I hope so Louis.”

The boys had all left to get ready for their show tonight, and I again, was skyping with Becca. “Hey Becs” I waved to her as she appeared on the screen. “Hows America?” She showed of her American flag jumper. “Its alright.” I smiled as she sighed loudly. “You don't sound too happy miss Payne” I laughed at her formal speaking and just shook my head. I was in love with her brother, and I couldn't talk to her about it. Wait... Love? Do I love him? “Its nothing really. Just some..” I trailed off, what could I tell her? “Family stuff” I guess that was alright to say... right?
“Im sorry” she looked down at her desk, and held up her chemistry book. “Will you come home and take my chemistry exam for me? Pretty please?” I laughed as she started hitting her forehead with the book. “I can't babe, I'm sorry” A faint knock, came from the closed door, and a figure appeared after the door had been opened. “Hey” Louis walked over to me and greeted Becca with a wave. “How you doing sis?” Becca shrugged her shoulders, and once again held the book op with a frown appearing on her face.”You'll do good, I know it”
“Could you please just kill me instead of having school torture me?” Louis started laughing at Becca's overreacting, and made me move so I sat on his lap, with my laptop on my lap. “Have you guys ever thought of dating, you look really cute together!” I felt my face heat up, as Louis took my hand, without it being noticeable on the screen. “Wouldn't it be weird though Becs? Me being with your best friend?” She pushed her eyebrows together. “No, of course not! I love you both and it would be totally awesome.” I looked up at Louis, who's eyes were burning into my skull. “Oh my god! You're already a thing! I should have known from that interview!”