Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 13

Another day had passed and we were now moving in a tour bus, on our way to Dallas, having five days of there. Being on tour with five boys have its downs, farts, guy talk, nakedness and being loud all the time, thats just a couple of them! Since talking to Becca me and Louis hadn't had the chance to be alone. And we were now trapped among four other boys. I took my phone out and texted him.
Abs: I need to get away. <3
Tommo: Me too love. Meet me In the back? x
Abs: Won't they notice?
Tommo: Maybe.. Sneak out while they play video games, they wont notice then.
Abs: Meet you in 10 xo

I slowly got up, making sure not to make any noises. But Liam of course still noticed. “Where you going?” I smiled at him, making sure that he knew I was alright. “I just need to be alone. I have a headache.” He just nodded and went back to playing his game. I turned my back to the boys and made my way to the backlounge of the bus. I sat down in the leather seats, putting my head in my hands. How did Louis and I end up sneaking behind my brothers back to see each other? I must have sat like that for a while, suddenly Louis knocked on the door and entered without me answering. “You okay love?” I looked up at him, knowing that I didn't want to interrupt what was about to happen with us. “Yeah Lou. Come here.” I patted the place next to me, and he slowly sat down. “I told them I was checking up on you, seeing if you needed some aspirins. “ His hand reached up and pushed my bangs away from my face, letting his fingers run down the side of my face, leaving my skin wanting more.
“I dont” my voice was nowhere near being loud enough for him to hear, so he just leaned In and kissed me hard. I felt his hands go down my back, pressing my body against him. My hands went down to his hips, letting my right hand slip under his shirt, feeling my way up his chest. His lips stopped moving for a couple of seconds as a moan escaped trough his parted lips. I felt his body move away from me as he layed down on the leather seats. I followed his motion and I was soon sat across his hips. I felt his warm hand go up my stomach, leaving goosebums behind. I felt his warm moist lips go the same way as his hands had gone. He slowly lifted my shirt over my head, as his lips landed on mine. Our lips moved in sync, we fit perfectly together. Our clothes except our underwear was now spread on the floor of the moving bus.
His hands made their way down to my thong, playing with the top of it. I wanted to do this, I really did. But.. “Louis..” he looked up from kissing my stomach, his lips still touching my skin. My mouth was moving, but no words came out. “Babe whats wrong?” concern was written across his face, mixed with love and lust. “I..” I swallowed hard, to get the lump in my throat to go away. “I've never..” I closed my eyes, trying to hold back my tears. I felt my hair being pushed out of my face. “Open your eyes love.” I did as I was told. A pair of blue eyes met my brown ones. “I thought you and Marcus..” I sighed and slowly shook my head. “I didnt let him. He tried so many times though, but I kept saying no. “ a small smile played across his lips. “Good girl Abs” he leaned up and kissed the tip of my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the VERY VERY long wait. My laptop broke in June and it is still at the repairs, which i think is really bad service!!! So now i've gotten myself a MacBook, so i can keep up with my school work and start posting again.
Hope you guys understand!