Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 15

Liam.
I was mad! no wait.. Not mad.. i was just.. Well disappointed. I stormed past the others, wanting badly to be alone for just one second. But being on a bus with five guys and a girl, didn't make that wish easy. I burst trough the doors to the back lounge and was met with a surprised Harry. “Whats wrong mate?”
I felt my heart sink as i ran both of my hands over my face in frustration. “I just..they..” Why did it have to be so difficult. I looked at Harry his eyes wide and hos lips formed into an ‘oh’ shape. “You knew as well?!” i raised my voice a little and hit my fist against the hard wooden wall of the bus. “Jesus Liam, calm down!” He rose to his feet and pushed me down against the couch. “I knew because i felt the tension between them. If you had opened your eyes for one second and looked at the way THEY look at each other all the time, you would have known. Maybe you should just open your eyes for one second and focus on their feelings instead of your own, okay?!”
I fixed my eyes at the ground, not wanting to look at Harry in front of me. “Just leave me alone!” i said in a harsh tone, and soon he did leave.

Harry.
I walked back to the front lounge of the bus to see if everyone was alright. But i hadn't thought about the situation i was about to get in to. “Mate..” Niall put a hand on my shoulder, probably warning me before i got too close to anything. “He is maaad..” I stretched the last word, seeing Abigail being held by Louis, her crying into his chest. “You are so helpful right now” Louis mumbled, shooting a glare towards. “Oh so this i my fault now? Because i was the one sneaking around with my best friends sister for several months. Oh wait.. THATS YOU!” i pointed my finger at Louis as he got up form his seat, moving towards me. “Fuck you Haz!” He pushed past me and towards the back lounge. “Guys..Liam’s back there.” i slowly blinked realizing.. Oh shit. And thats when we heard the screaming.

Abigail.
I suddenly realized what Harry meant and my eyes widened. “Why are you still standing here?!” I ran towards the back lounge, now with all of the boys behind me. I saw Liam on top of Louis, his back pressed against the floor of the bus. Liam had a bleeding lip and Louis was bleeding from his nose. “BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!” I was about to try to break them apart when Liam hit Louis really hard. At was right at this moment that i realized i had ruined everything. “Why did it come to this” i turned around and left them to fight my battle. I heard the other guys break them apart and yell some sense in to them, but i wasn't able to do anything else then cry. I didn't even stop crying when Liam came and wrapped his arms around me. “Im so sorry. Im a terrible person. Gosh Abi i'm so sorry.” But i just kept crying and staining his white t-shirt. But it had already been stained with the blood from his lip. I wanted to yell at him but i couldn't form a sentence, not even a word. I just felt my eyes getting puffier with every minute that i kept crying and my heart breaking in to a million pieces. The two guys i loved the most in this world (Besides my dad of course) had been fighting because of me. A fight i should have fought but of course was too scared to do. “Im sorry. Im..” my throat locked together as a painful sob left my lips. I had ruined everything. “Shh no.. You didn't do anything wrong, its okay. Its going to be okay.” His hands tightened around me as i felt tears fall on my skin that wasn't my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.
I had a big shock when i logged in and saw that it had been 10 months since i posted my last update. And i am terribly sorry.
I know some of you like this story, or so i hope.
I can tell you a lot of excuses but i wont. I just want to say that alot has happened in my life, alot of downs and i lost the inspiration to write stories because of it.
But now im back and ready to take on some new experiences :D
I hope you will all come back and read the story again.
Lots of love!