Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 16

I fixed my eyes on the figure that was outside my bunk. I didn't move or talk, i just watched the figure move around. I knew who it was, it was the only guy i would want to be with. He slowly knelt down to my bunks level, his eyes meeting mine in confusion and sadness. “Sorry i woke you”. I gave him a small smile but it quickly fell. “Im sorry that i got you hurt.” he closed his eyes as i reached my hand out and touched the bruise forming under his eye. He sighed and opened his eyes once again. “It was my own fault Abs, don't worry about it.” He fumbled around and kneeled beside my bunk, so his eyes was on level with the opening of my bed. As my brown eyes met his blue ones, i felt the tears begin to well up in my eyes. “Don't cry, please. I hate to see you upset.” i saw the hurt and sadness in his eyes, as he reached in and ran his fingers through my hair. But i didn't speak, i just nodded, letting my tears run down my cheeks. I felt the mattress beneath me switch as Louis got into my bunk. He wrapped his arms securely around me and kissed the top of my head. “I love you.” I didn't think he had heard me as i had mumbled it into his shirt, but as he said “And i love you.” back, i knew he had. I lifted my sight to be met with a huge smile, my eyes drifting to his. “You do?” My voice was small, but still loud enough for him to hear. “So very much.” his lips soon touched my cheekbone and i couldn't help but smile as well. “So thats why i now pronounce you my girlfriend.” his cute doncaster accent making its way with his words. “So thats for you to decide?” i raised my eyebrows at him as he nodded surely.

Louis.
I nodded surely and moved my face closer to hers, if that was even possible. “Im the oldest, so i decide.” i moved my hand so it was resting on her hip, tracing small patterns with my fingers. “Fine..” She inched her face closer to mine, our lips touching as she spoke “Oldie”.
Our lips then crashed together, more passionate then before. It seemed like Liam founding out and being semi okay with it, had made our feelings much stronger.
My hands travelled under her duvet and down to touch her thigh. My finger made their way over her smooth skin, slowly lifting the shirt she was wearing a bit higher up her body. I felt her hand go to the back of my head, slowly pulling at my hair. I didn't know how she knew, but it turned me on, very badly! I couldn't help what happened next, but a moan escaped my lips, as her nail slightly dug into the skin on my neck.
“Shh” Abigail whispered against my lips. She slowly made her way on top of me, her chest pressed firmly against mine because of the small space. Her hands once again found my hair, my hands finding her back, sliding all the way from her lower back to her hair. I felt her tilt my head to the side, making more access for her. I then felt her moist lips on my neck, leaving me breathless. “Babe..” i bit my lip trying to hold the urge back that i was feeling. I wanted her so bad, but her first time shouldn't be in a bunk of smelly tour bus.
She slowly pulled back, her eyes instantly on mine “Sorry” she mumbled and was about to lay down beside me. But i kept her on top of me, staring at her. “Don't be sorry babe, it felt really good.” her cheeks turned a light colour of scarlet as she pressed her head to my chest. “Good.” i nodded my head at her words, a big smile displayed on my lips. “You sure are.”
I could almost see her rolling her eyes as she smacked my chest. “You suck.” i chuckled at her remark “I hope you do asw-” she smacked my chest again, but this time a lot harder. “Louis!” she hissed at me in a low voice, but with a hint of laughter.
“Alright alright, I'm sorry”. As i had said that, she laid down beside me and out her head on my chest, her breathing becoming slower.

“I love you.” I kissed the top of her head as i felt her kiss my chest trough my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay one more chapter :D My future plans are to post twice a week at the least. So sometimes i might post more! Hope you like it and make sure to comment with your opinions, if you want to of course.