Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 8

“So boys!” the interviewer started. We were in America on their summer tour. And they were with Ryan Seacrest getting interviewed. “Any special ladies in your lives?” I hadn’t heard about Zayn’s date, so I was excited for his answer. “Who’s taken?” he looked at the boys, his eyes landing on Liam raising his hand. “I’m not single” Liam smiled and put his hand down on the table again, problably thinking about Daniele. “Who’s the lucky girl?” Niall leaned in closer to the microphone. “Louis and Liam is getting married next winter. Didn’t you know?” This made the whole room, and probably also the listeners, burst into laughter. “So the rest of you guys are single?” Louis eyes glanced over at me; he didn’t know what to say. “I’m in-between at the moment.” Zayn cleared his throat after saying that. “Just taking it slow”
“Single” Niall piped up, his blonde hair everywhere. Louis took his water bottle, taking a really long zip suddenly getting very interested In which brand it was. “Im single as well” Harry said after Niall. They were all looking at Louis. “Louis” Zayn tapped him on the shoulder. “Yeah sorry.” He cleared his throat and put the water bottle down. “Im seeing someone” all of the lad’s eyes were on him. Harry leaned in and whispered something to Louis and he just nodded. "Who is the lucky lady then?" Louis cleared his throat, looking directly at Ryan. "I'd rather not say who it is, as its not official yet." Ryan nodded understanding.
After the interview we were assembled in the hotel restaurant.
“Who’s the lucky gal?” Niall nudged his elbow into Louis site and he just laughed. “Wont tell” I looked down getting a big interest in the remaining salad on my plate. “What about you Abi?” Zayn continued the conversation after I had stopped listening. “Huh?” I looked up placing the fork back on the table. “Any guy in your life?” I glanced over at Louis, who was smiling stupid at me. “Noo..” I stretched it so he would be smart enough to know I was kidding. “You guys are no fun right now” Harry crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back into his seat, glaring at Louis and me.

That night we were staying at a hotel, as you may already have figured out. The boys were sleeping in two rooms and I was in my own. Niall, Liam and Louis were together while Zayn and Harry were sleeping together. I guess Zayn was the one that put up with Harry being naked, the easiest. We had all gone to our separate rooms getting ready to get a good night’s sleep. I was changing when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door, revealing a lovely lad standing there. “Hey” he looked down at my legs, which my shorts were barely covering. “The shorts” he smiled and his eyes were at my face again. I laughed and shook my head at him “Come in”.
He sat down on my bed, leaning back so he could get comfortable. “Come here” I slowly made my way over to him and sat down beside him. “You look beautiful Abs” I felt the warmth of his hand near my face, as he pushed some of my hair out of my face. I looked down feeling my face going red. “Sure” I apparently said it way to sarcastic for him, as he made me look at him, straight in the eye. “Stop that, it makes me so sad to see such a beautiful young girl, not know how amazing she is.” My hands fumbled around, not knowing where they should place themselves. “Thank you Lou” I looked up at him, his face inching closer to mine. My hand slowly reached up to his face, tracing his features as he closed his eyes. His lips parted in a smile, as I had traced his lips with my fingers. “Kiss me” I leaned in as he had said the words, and soon our lips were moving to the same beat. My fingers tangled in his hair, as the kiss started to get more intense. One of his hands went through my hair, and down my back. Making me shiver, from his touch. His hand made its way to my waist, where his hand touched my skin, because of my shirt failing to cover it properly. He pulled my closer to him, every part of our bodies touching. Our skin burning under our clothes.