Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 9

Louis.
I stretched my arms out, to be met with another body beside me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Abigail. “Fuck” I mumbled and sat up quickly, she slowly opened her eyes beside me. “Hey” she smiled and so did i. “Morning Love.” I kissed her quickly. “I got to go back to our room, or Liam will wonder, alright?” she nodded and I left her room.
I slowly opened the door, trying to make as little noise as possible. When I walked further in our room, of course Liam was the one up. “Hey man” he looked up from his laptop, apparently talking to our fans. “Louis just walked in!” he turned the laptop to show me on the screen. I waved and smiled “Hello everyone!” he turned the laptop back to him. I guess it was good that he didn’t notice the time, because of his twitcam thing. I looked at my phone, it read 7 am. Who did a chat this early? “Louis, someone just said that you should cut your hair short.” I walked to Liam’s bed to get into the frame of the video. “That miss, will never happen. I can assure you of that.” We talked a little with the fans and soon ended the chat. 30 minutes after Niall finally woke. The time now being 9 am.

“Can we go get breakfast now?” The first line he says and it’s about food. That’s Niall for ya. “Sure thing lad” Liam got up and we assembled the guys, now going to get Abigail. “Abi its time for breakfast” Liam knocked on her door, and she soon opened the door dressed in a pair of tight black washed skinny jeans and a loose white t-shirt that was slightly cropped. “Im ready” She smiled and locked the door behind her. We both slowed down, making the boys walk in front of his, deep in conversation. “Did they suspect anything?” she smiled at me. I raised my shoulders up and let them fall again “Liam was doing a twitcam, so I don’t think he knew what time it was, really.” She looked down at the ground smiling to herself. “What are you thinking?” I let my hand lightly touch hers, so no one would see it. “Just that I like having you sleep by my side” I bit my lip and looked straight at her. “You too Abs” I quickly moved over and kissed her cheek. “Maybe I’ll drop by again then” she blushed and pushed me as hard as she could. “Who knows, I might not open!” I glanced at the others, who had assembled in the lift waiting for us. “Come on lovebirds!” Harry yelled after us. I saw Liam hitting his head as we stood in the lift. “Liam, don’t give yourself a heart attack.” I laughed and pressed the button to the cafeteria.
“Where were you this morning anyway?” Liam crossed his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating. I felt my throat go dry as I searched for an answer. “I went to go talk to Paul.” We had press and a photo-shoot today, so that was a good excuse wasn’t it? “You know I always forget the times, so I just went and asked him instead.”
Zayn cleared his throat “When is the photo-shoot then?” shit, wasn’t prepared for that. “Wasn’t it at 2 pm, Louis?” Abigail leaned in front of me. I nodded thankful that she actually listened to Pauls ramblings. “Damn it”. I laughed and soon we were at the right floor, getting greeted by Paul.
“Good morning boys and Abigail. Ready for a brand new day?” The day went by fast, with the us doing press at different radio stations and stores. Soon it was time for the photo-shoot. “Boys! Makeup!” a tall girl walked in to the room and started doing the makeup. I was done first and sat down beside Abigail “You enjoying yourself love?” she nodded and put her head on my shoulder. “Im tired though.” I pushed some strands of hair out of her face, and then I heard someone clear their throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
You'll be getting 3 chapters today, because i've been neglecting this story :) And im going away for 12 days, starting today. (Going to Spain.) So im uploading them now, so you'll have something to read while om gone :) See you on the 24th! :)