Righting Wrongs

Chances

I didn't talk to Noah all week. I didn't respond to his text nor did I answer his calls and I avoided him like the plague at school. I'm still trying to process the heartbreak I'm experiencing. I trusted Noah. I loved him. I still love him. I walk into Glee practice.

"Rachel, I am so sorry." Noah rushes at me.

"Noah, I don't want to talk about it here." I tell him.

"Then where and when? You won't answer my calls."

"Because I don't want to talk to you." I shrug my shoulders.

"Please, Rachel."

"Please what Noah? Please forgive me for cheating on you? Please don't be mad? Please don't think there's something wrong with you? Please what Noah?" I keep my voice low but even I can hear the emptiness in it.

"Rachel, there is nothing wrong with you." He looks me in the eye when he says this.

"I'm sure. Is that way both of my boyfriends cheated on me?" I ask him.

He looks broken. Beat down and regretful. It's funny how he didn't look like this when he was lying to me.

"I'm sorry."

"You said that already." I walk around him and take my seat.

"Just tell me what to do to make this right." He pleads.

"You can't make this right. It's not something that can be fixed Noah. You cheated. You destroyed the trust I had in you. You threw away everything for...who did you cheat with?" I don't even know her name.

I watch Noah's face as he fights with her name. If he should tell me or not. He looks up and towards the door and I follow his gaze. I watch as Quinn walks in. Her blonde hair perfectly falling down her shoulders.

"Quinn?" I whisper her name as tears come to my eyes. Noah doesn't say anything and I know it was her. The second time in my life I've been cheated on and the second time it's been Quinn Fabray.

"Noah, you knew how I'd feel about it being Quinn. You knew what had happened already."

"Rachel, I know and I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me. Please. You are my everything. I love you. Quinn doesn't mean anything to me. I'll never talk to her again if that's what it takes." He has tears in his eyes.

I shake my head. I can't right now. I really just can't even deal with this.

"Rachel, I swear it was two weeks after we started dating. I didn't know I loved you then. I was stupid and didn't care. And I've never regretted anything more in my life." Noah just continued to talk. I looked back over at Quinn. At her perfect face, her beautiful smile, and her just easy life and it hits me. Noah choose to be with me even after having Quinn. He came back to me even though I'm not sleeping with him and he loves me, not her.

"I don't forgive you Noah." I tell him and he lets the tears roll down his cheeks.

"But, I will give you another chance. If you break my heart this time though, I'll leave you and never look back." I'm serious about that.

"I will never hurt you again Rachel. I swear it." He smiles and kisses me.

"And you're going to have to regain my trust."

"I will, I will." The joy in his face tells me how much he really does love me.

"I love you Rachel, so much I think I'd die without you." He wipes away the tears on my face with his thumbs.

"I love you too Noah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Puck really keep his word or is too much of a player?