Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

Hi, my name is Music.

After last few months of being the 'weird new girl' in this shit hole they call school, I had accomplished the one thing I had my mind set on doing; finding people to start a band. I played about a lot of things but I was serious about that; I had a fucking dream, man. I dreamt of getting up on stage, singing and jumping and having a soar neck from banging my head so hard to the music. I wanted to mean something to people, I wanted to be heard. I wanted everyone t know that a chic of color can rock.
My band was called No More 2nd Chances.I used to be very forgiving to people who didn't deserve it, so that was what I named the band. My brother William was lead guitar, my friend Ted was second guitar, Luke was bassist and back up vocals, Edgar was drummer, and I was lead vocalist.
Every afternoon, we'd cover songs like I'm a Believer by The Monkees, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n' Roses and shit like that. I've written some songs but we never got around to playing them.

On our way to school(me and Will usually walked), Will and I were having a little talk.
"Danni, I have to say this, I really do. Me and the guys have addressed this on multiple occasions," he started.
"Will please don't start. I already know what you're gonna say."
We walked in silence for a moment, our shit hole school coming closer as we walked.
"Then, what's wrong? All the guys have girlfriends, even I have one. That's got to bother you,"
"You know I'm not an easy person to bother when it comes to that," I pointed out," and not all of you have a girlfriend."
"Oh yeah, I forgot. Luke has a boyfriend. The point is: you need a relationship. You know the other four dudes with a band," he snapped his fingers.
My heart stopped.
"Mike, Vic, Tony, and...Jaime," he said,"You hand with them. Get one of them to hook up with you."
We were in the school now, everyone was lounging in the halls, waiting for the bell.
"Whatever bro, I don't have time for that shit, I'm married to music."
"Yeah, but music won't fuck you when you're horny," he laughed. I laughed too.
"Shut up Will. Go meet Jamie, I'm sure she's waiting for you."
"Whatever, see ya later sis."
"Bye, bro." he patted my head and walked off.
I went to my locker, thinking about our conversation.
"Of course, I want to get with Tony," I opened my locker, putting my books in it," but for fucks sake, is that possible. I'm the weird chic. My hair's blue, and I'm so...unattractive. I don't even get why the fuck they hang with me."

As I closed I my locker, I shut my eyes.
Okay Danni, you can get through this. I told myself this everyday, hoping that one day I will get through it. Whatever 'it' was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short:P