Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

Would you like a raisin, no? How about a date?

On our short drive to school, we were mostly quite. Tony looked at me from the side from time to time and I did the same. My iPod was charging in my lap. I unlocked it and turned on Have Faith in Me by A Day To Remember. Me and Will banged our heads and sang along to the lyrics, Tony smiled at me but stayed quite. 
When we pulled in the parking lot of the school, Will jumped right out.
"Bye you antisocial couple," he called as he closed the door,"won't see you at home sis."
"Don't be a fool," I called.
"Wrap your tool!" yelled Tony as Will was getting farther away.
He rolled up the windows and turned to me.
"So Danni-"
"You read my notes didn't you? Holy shit, now you're creeped out aren't you?"
"No, I didn't read your notes."
"But you said 'We needed to talk'."
"Yeah, not about your notes but I saw the alarm and what it said," when I didn't respond, he looked at me.
"You don't want to talk to me anymore do you? That's..cool, I mean it is really pathetic of me-"
"What? No, Dan," he leaned in to me and kissed my nose,"You think too much,I just wanted to know how long you've liked me. I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel like you should."
My heart rate slowed down a little,"Tony, thanks. Thanks for not going into my private shit, thanks for not being an asshole." I peeked him on the cheek. 
"Thanks for being the coolest girl I ever met. Now, get out my car, we're going to be late." he laughed.
He jumped out the car and before I could grab my door handle it swung open. 
"Miss lady," he said. It was drizzling but I still put on my hood. Whenever my hair gets wet, it wants to look like I glued a bunch of slaughtered bunnies to my head. 
He interlocked his fingers in my hand as we walked into the school. We met the boys in the cafeteria. 
"Awww,"said  Vic, Jaime, Mike, and Luke in unison.
I smiled and looked at Tony, who was smiling.
"Don't you two look cute together,"said Luke,"Blue hair and Jedi braid, you guys make the perfect odd couple."
"Shut up, Luke," I said with a smile. 
"Are you kidding me?" teased Vic,"I predicted they would happen, sometime throughout the school year."
"You guys are dicks," laughed Tony.
"Tony, you're the dick. Vic confesses his love for you yesterday, then you go and kiss this chic," said Jaime.
"That's okay, I'm over it. Seriously though, you guys look good together."
I blushed at that, I always thought Tony and I would make a weird looking good couple. We said our goodbyes and that we'd see them at lunch, and headed to our first period we had together. 
We took our usual seat in the huge art class, and he began to speak.
"How'd you sleep last night?"
"Oh wow. I didn't sleep that well. You can probably tell, think I have bags under my eyes,"
"You don't have bags. I don't think you get bags, you get purses." we laughed.
"Dude you don't make sense sometimes. Anyway, I was tossing and turning almost all night, stressing about you reading my shit. Then when I finally fell asleep had a nightmare with you in it."
"A nightmare?"
"Yeah, but it wasn't about you like breaking up with me. It was..more intense than that," I said as I sat with my legs on the table and hands in my hoodie pocket,"I sit like a dude." I mumbled with little chuckle.
"I like the way you sit. It's like you're saying 'I don't give a fuck, I'm comfortable.' now tell me about this..intense nightmare."
So I told him. I told him about the camp, the guard threatening to shoot us, his terrified face, me walking into the pit.
"Holy shit, no more Holocaust movies for you," he said,"You're not even Jewish. Are you?"
"No, and it woke me up at like 4. I was too scared to go back to sleep," 
"Scary cat," he teased as he poked my side.
"Stooop," he poked me again,"Okay, it's on."
We started poking each other as people started walking in.
"Dude, stop they're going to think we're total idiots," I said.
"Well, you are an idiot," he smiled.
"Cunt."I said as he kissed my cheek, "Oh dude, I wrote this song. I thinks it's a good song," I exclaimed.
"I'll be the  judge of that, but I'm sure it is. Cuz you wrote it," 
"Aww," I said as I put my hand over my chest.
I ravaged through my unorganized book bag, and found that piece of notebook paper entitled ~These Walls~.
I gave it to him, he repeated the title.
"Please don't read it out loud."
"Okay okay, I won't." 
I watched his eyes, moving across the paper and his lips silently reading my lyrics. It was then I realized how lucky I was. He looked up at me.
"You wrote this?" I nodded my head,"Geez, Danni you have talent shooting out of your ass."
"First of all, that's gross. Second, thanks, that um means a lot coming from you."
He put his hand over his chest,"I'm touched."
"Shut up. Anyways, I um wanted to sing it to you. Ya know if you wanted." 
"Shut up, chic. That'd be awesome. Say, after school do you wanna hang out?"
"With you and the guys?"
"No, just me. We've never been, like alone. You wanna go to the movies and maybe..grab a slice of pizza?"
"That sounds awesome. You could actually come over my house, order a pizza and watch a movie. My parents buy so many and usually don't have time to watch them. And we'll be alone, my parents' date night is today so they won't be home until like twelve or one in the morning. And Will will be fucking his girlfriend at her house so..sound like a plan?"
"Yeah. Wait, your parents have a date night?" he asked. 
"Yeah, they have it every Friday. They say they want some romance since we're all grown up. I think it's nice," I explained.
"What time should I be over?"
"I don't know like seven, probably. They usually leave at 7:30. I'll tell them when I get home that you'll be over. They like you."
"How come?" he said, smiling.
"Alright kids," said a teacher that wasn't Mrs. Paramore," I'm your sub. Mrs. Paramore didn't leave any work for you all, so don't be loud you guys."
She went back to the desk.
"They like you cuz they believe you're a good kid. I don't know why they think that. You're terrible." he smiled at me and poked me again. He grabbed my hair and kissed me. 
I heard a lot of,"Awww" behind me. I looked back (we sat in the front of he class) and there people looking at us.
This one chic said,"I knew you'd get together. You guys are so cute."
I chuckled and blushed,"Are you kidding me? I hate this guy." he grabbed my face and looked me with a smirk,"I love you too, cunt."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is basically just a filler...hope you liked it