Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

You're not Ordinary

Tony's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks, my stomach fell to the fucking floor. We are both dead. I grabbed my hoodie and quickly put it on. I fixed my hair as much as I could, took a deep long breath and moved towards the door. As I got closer and closer, my heart had gotten faster. I grabbed the doorknob and...
"Oh hi Tony, whats up?" mumbled Will indifferently. I let him in, holy shit...
"Um, nothing man...me and Dan were just in her room talkin and stuff. Ya know," I said kind of nervous. He looked at me.
"That look," he said,"I know that look. And that smell. Bro, you fucked my sister."
"Dude, what are you-"
"Dude it's okay, she needed to get laid. I've been seriously worried about her," he started,"I know i joke a lot, but I could tell she was lonely and that wasn't good for her at all. So I guess I'm thanking you."
"You're thanking me for having sex with your sister?"
"Yeah, I guess. Damn, that's weird," we both laughed.
I'm just relieved I'm not going to die tonight.

Danni's POV

I went ahead and started the shower. I couldn't wait. I needed this...sex off me before mom and dad got home. I turned on the warm water and hopped in. I washed my hair and as I began washing myself, my..vag...was kind of sore. I smiled at myself. Well, that's the end of my virginity.
I hopped out the shower, and stared at the mirror. I stared at my face and smiled. I couldn't believe that this happened to me. ME. The weird, ugly chic. My smile didn't last long when I saw that purple-bluish bruise on my neck, it wasn't small. I closed my eyes and just breathed.
"Okay, I'm dead. Even if we don't get caught tonight, they'll see this," I put my hand on my forehead. I wrapped my towel around me and I heard a knock at the door.
"Huh,"
"Dan it's Will,"
"What, Will water you doing here?!?" I yelled kind of freaking out.
"Don't worry,Dan. I know. I know you two fucked. I'll help cover you." he said.
"Aww, Will. Thanks."
"Yeah, yeah. I'm a saint."
"So where's Tony?" getting out my blow dryer.
"He's in my shower, you were taking too long," he laughed.
"Whatever."
I opened the door, Will slapped his hand over his eyes.
"Why aren't you at Jamie's?" I asked out of curiosity. I put on my sports bra and briefs.
"Well, she was kinda sick when I first came over. We just had dinner, watched a movie and just talked until she went to sleep at 12. Her mom dropped me off," he said with his back turned to me. I put on a plain grey t shirt and black shorts.
"Okay, I'm decent," I said walking to the bathroom, to blow dry my hair. Turned it on and yelled,"Hey, Will, what time is it?"
"ahdhisncbdksmks,"
"WHAT!"
He came in and showed me his phone, it was 12:55am. My dark brown roots were really showing. When I was done, I put it away and didn't even bother to straighten it. I was really tired and there was no point.
"Urgh," I said pretty loudly.
"What's wrong?" Will asked
"Dude, my roots are showing,now I look like a slut,"
"Shut up sis, I'm gonna go check on Tone, make he's not going through my porn-I mean.."
"Get outta here Will," I laughed.
"Night sis,"he yelled and I heard my door close. I put my hair in a low ponytail and pinned my bangs back since I wasn't going to straighten them. I took out my gauges and piercings and walked to my bed. I hadn't noticed how stuffy it was until I sat, so I opened my window. The stars were twinkling and the moon was shining, the breeze was cool and comforting; this was literally the perfect night. There was a knock on my door.
"Hey, it's Tony,"
"Well, come in. It's not like you haven't seen me naked an hour ago," I called. He walked in with a smile on his face and crazy hair. Not like sex hair but unstraightened, like mine.
"Well," he said as he sat on my bed beside me,"That was...fun." he laughed.
I smiled,"Yeah, it was. I'm just glad that was William and not my parents*sniff sniff*" I smelled his shirt, then neck,"You smell good, dude."
He put his nose to my face,"You smell good too. Hey, love you wouldn't happen to have a uhh.." he pointed at his head.
"Hat?" I finished,"Sure."
I got up and opened my top drawer and pulled out my black, grey, and green beanies.
"Which one love?" I asked.
"The black one please, thanks babe." he said, I tossed it to him and he pushed his front bangs back and put it out.
"That's soooo hot," I said in a deep male voice as I walked towards the bed. I climbed in and I noticed a random lock of of hair that was longer than the rest of it, that must've been his Jedi braid.
"Love, can I rebraid your Jedi braid?" I asked him.
"Sure, I was gonna do it tomorrow but if you want to.."
He got up and sat on floor in front of my bed and I sat on the bed of course. I Took of his hat and pulled out my hair bow. I separated his lock and the rest of his hair and tied it softly.
"Are you okay down there?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay," he answered.
"You seem quite,"
"I'm just a little tired that's all," I began to braid. His hair was smooth and thick.
"So how was it?" he asked.
"What do mean 'How was it' you were there too ya know," I smiled.
"I mean how was it to you...smartass."
"I..it was...I can't..I can't explain it." I felt his body laugh,"To make it simple, it was amazing. Wonderful. Every word related to wonderful, that's how it felt."
"I feel the same way with you," he said,"You were so tight. It was oh my gosh."
I laughed I was almost done,"Well, you are my first."
He was quiet for a moment,"Really?"
"Yeah...it's lame. Pathetic. I mean for me," I said.
"Why is it lame? Elaborate, now." he laughed.
"Well, I'm seventeen, and I'm-well was- a virgin. I mean, I'm glad I lost it to you. Someone special to me, but...I'm just saying.."
I was done, I sat on the floor next to him and placed my head on his shoulder.
"I don't think it's lame. It's not lame at all, you shouldn't lose you're v-card until you're ready-"
"But that's the thing," I interrupted softly," It wasn't because of that. I've never been in situation were I had to chose to have sex or not. It's because I'm-"
"Don't say it. Don't say that. You're a unicorn. Only the ones who are worthy couldn't 'ride' you."
I laughed,"You're so sweet."
"Yeah, yeah, cunt. Thanks for braiding my hair." he said, kissing my forehead.
"Thanks for giving me the best night of my life," I said. He pecked my lips.
"My pleasure."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, and it's stupid I'm sorry...don't give up on me yet guise