Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

I'm Afraid that I've thrown it all away

Everything was black, there was some muffled noise in the background. I felt a strong tap on my shoulder and shot up my head.
"Wake up sleepy head it's time to leave," Jaime said as he woke me up.I feel asleep on the hard desk, I didn't realize I was that tired,"So," Jaime started once we walked out of the class,"Are you going to tell Tony?"
"About what? Oh yeah...that. Hmmm," I looked at him and raised my eyebrows,"You see, I want to but...I also don't want to." I shrugged.
"Hey, why don't you just flip a coin. That's how I solve all my problems," he laughed. We passed his class and he gave me a hugged.
"See ya at lunch, homie," he yelled before entering. I arrived to my 4th period just as the bell rang, I sat I the back as usual and put my head down.

~'Danni,' said Tony's voice. I was in a black space and confused at which way to go. 'Danni' he said again. I looked around and he said it once more. I ran in the direction I heard it best from.
'Danni' this time it was a female voice. She said my name again, Stephanie? I ran in the same direction, then I stopped when I saw them. Both staring at me in almost robotic ways.
'Danniel,' they said in unison,'Which one of us do you want?'~

I popped my head off the desk, there was a small puddle of drool. Gross. The kids were chatting and the teacher was sitting behind her desk. I did my best to wipe of the drool with my sleeve. Yet again, gross.
I leaned back in my chair and stretched.
'What am I gonna do? What am gonna- flip a coin duh!' I thought. I found a nickel in my pocket and I decide-tails for telling him and heads for not. I flipped it and let it spin on the desk. Tails.
Okay, three more times, tails on all but one. So apparently, God wanted me to tell him. Okay, I braced myself. I repeated how I would think the conversation would go in my head not stop until the lunch bell rang.
Oh God.
I knew Tony would get mad, it's just talking about. I mean, I'm not homophobic or anything, but it just kind of weird, and out of the blue. When I walked to the cafeteria, I saw Stephanie and we had brief eye contact. Neither of us waved or smiled at each other. I counties walking until I saw Tony run up to me, and I started running too. He picked me up and he spun me. When he put me down, before I could saying anything, his lips were on mine.
"Happy to see you too," I said when he parted from me.
"I just missed you," I laughed. He interlocked his fingers with mine and we went back to our table. As I sat, Mike, Vic and Tony had a conversation about the song they practiced and Jaime turned to me.
"Did you flip the coin?" he asked.
"Yeah, tails three times and head once. Tails was for me to tell him. So, by the power of fate, I must tell him."
"Well, you should just tell him now, get it out the way," I nodded my head. Just as I turned to Tony, Tony turned to me. I grabbed his hand.
"Come let's walk around," I said.
"Sure, bye you guys." he said.
They stood up and I hugged them all.
As we began to walk, we both started with,"I have something to tell you." we laughed.
"You go first," Tony said.
"Okay, well...this is weird,you know Stephanie. Well, we made up today. So we're cool now. Not like we hang around each other, we just don't hate each other any more," I stopped and he nodded,"That's not the weird part. Well, we hugged and when we did...she..kissed me." his eye had gotten wide and he looked at me.
"She kissed you?" he repeated.
"She kissed me. It wasn't long or anything, and I didn't kiss back."
"Oh..ha I wasn't expecting that."
"Neither was I kiddo."
"Well, glad you told me, instead of acting all weird about it."
"Cool, so what did you want to tell me?"
"Oh, we're practicing a song this afternoon. It's called Kissing in Cars. Vic wrote it. It's good song, just kind of weird."
"Cool, can't wait to hear it. Ya, I probably get my boys to practice too, we haven't had practice in a while. And now that I have actual material, I hope we sound good with our own sound."
From that we started talking about music. The bands we liked, the bands that were shit and bands that were the shit. We cracked jokes and we laughed, and before we knew it, the bell rang for fifth period.
Tony hugged me,"We can't hang out this afternoon but I'll call and text you."
"Okay, love you." he pecked my forehead.
"Love you too." and we parted ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh...