Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

"Okay, I think I have it down,"said Will with udder confidence and joy in his voice.
"Will, we only practiced this like threes times, how can you be so sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Look, sis. I'm a fast learner,"
"Okay, fast learner," I mumbled
"Look, do you wanna sing to this nigga!" he yelled
"Why are you yelling!" I yelled back mocking him.
"I'm trying to boost your shitty confidence. Now, you love this nigga right!"
"Fuck yeah!"
"You wanna hold him close right!"
"Shit yeah!"
"WELL GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND SING THIS FUCKING SONG TO HIM!!!"
"OKAY!!"
And we high fived each other.
"Wait, how are we gonna get over there?"
"No problemo sis, we can take my car. I never drive I a lot."
"Oh yeah, I forgot you had that thing. Well, let's fucking go before I get nervous and back out."
"Alright, just get your shit and let's go."

~Later~

As Will arrived to Vic's house where Tony and Jaime's cars were parked, I began to feel that lump in my stomach.
"Will, I change my mind let's go home,"I said, tapping him repeatedly.
"Danniel, you will get your ass in there. We will play this fucking song, and he will bang you. Well," I trailed off,"He's already done that.."
"Shut up Will, and come on before I kick your ass,"
We laughed as we got out the car. He locked it and we walked towards Vic front door, I saw Jaime's head peek out the window. He must've heard the car beep.
The lump in my stomach turned to butterflies, and they went bonkers in my stomach.
As I approached the front door, I didn't even get a chance to knock when the door swung open.
Vic answered,"Hey, it's my favorite twins."
"We're the only twins you know," I laughed.
"Oh right, well come on in." he stepped back.
I walked in to see Tony and Jaime on the couch eating some chips and...no Mike.
"Hey, where's Mike?" I asked.
Vic pointed his thumb towards upstairs,"Takin a shit."
Will laughed and I grinned, "Lovely."
I turned around and Tony was in front of me,"Hey babe," he hugged me," How come you didn't call?"
"I wanted to surprise you."
"Surprise me?" he said with a questionable expression, Jaime turned towards us and I heard a flush as if Mike heard me too,"With what?"
Will held up his guitar he brought,"I wanted to sing you that song."
He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back.
"Awwwww," Vic teased.
Mike downstairs with basketball shorts and a tank.
"What's this I hear about a surprise?" he ask
"Dan's gonna sing to Tony," said Jaime.
"Aww, that's fucking cute." he said putting his hands over his heart.
"Yeah, okay. So Will's gonna tune his guitar, while I go prep myself to do this." I walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out the fridge. I mentally repeated to myself as I drank it,'Please don't choke, pleeeease don't choke.'
I pulled out my lyrics and read them over again. I closed my eyes and sang it to myself.
"Danni, I'm ready!" called Will from the living room.
I inhaled and exhaled. I'm going to be alright. The worse they could do is laugh at me. Oh god why'd I say that. Come on pull yourself together. I drank more water as I walked to the couch and sat.
Tony, Vic, Jaime, and Mike all sat on the floor.
"You ready? 1...2...3..."
He started playing and when he hit that first strum, it all came back to me. I closed my eyes and felt the music playing inside me.
3...2..1

"The beauty in music is all I ever see,
When you lay down and sleep at night
Do you ever dream of me?

I've waited far too long for you
For me to let you go.
But for some odd reason
I could never let it show.

Maybe it's okay,
It'll be alright.
'Cause I have you in my mind
When I dream of you tonight.

Tell me why do I dream of all the colors that I see.
Tearin all my walls apart and every part of me.
Maybe one faithful day, I'll figure out how
For you to fall in love with me,
Like I'm falling for you now.

So maybe I'll try
And let my feelings show,
As long as you understand
That I'll never let you go.

Do I ever cross your mind at night
When you lay down and sleep?
When you're tearing ALL MY WALLS APART
AND EVERY PART OF ME
Do I ever cross your mind at all
Would you ever want to stay?
Or would you leave like the rest of them
And I could watch you slip away.."

I kept my eyes closed as I listened to Will's guitar. When he stopped I slowly opened my eyes. To see Tony hidden his face in his arms, and Vic rubbing his back.

"It's kinda short I know, and it kinds sucks,I'm sorry."

Tony stood up,"Shut up and hug me." he smiled.

"I wanna join in!" I heard Jaime yell. Soon there arms all around us. When we let go, Tony grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.
I stared at him, his cheek had a wet trail flowing down it. He cried. Oh my god, he cried. I felt a lump in my throat.
"Tony," I mumbled,"You cried?"
"Yeah, I kinda did," he sniffed,"no one's ever wrote a song for me."
At that, I lost it.
"Oh my goodness," I hugged him.He let go and I wiped his tear while he wiped my TEARS.
"Look at us, getting all emotional and shit," I said laughing as I finished.
"I can't believe you wrote a song for me."
"Well, Tony, I know we haven't been together long but you were best friend I came here. You were like the first person who wasn't afraid to talk to me because I was different, and for that I thank you. These feelings that I have for you, I won't lie, I have felt them for other people before. But you are the only one who hasn't hurt me with them," I pecked him on the cheek and grabbed my water from the counter,"I love you, Tony. I kinda always have. That sounds so cliche but yeah..it's true. Those times I've said,'I love you' I wasn't kidding or lying."
He smiled a pretty big smile,"I'm glad you feel that because I do too. When I first saw you I was like 'She seems legit' and when we started talking, I don't know something about you made me not want to stay away. I've had feelings for you for a long time, but I fought myself out of that whole....thing," he made hand movements in a circular motion,"because I was with Steph at the time and I just thought it was...dumb."
I frowned a little,"You thought it was dumb to like me," I mumbled.
"What..no. No, that's not what I meant. I mean...fuck. Like I was with..her so I just...*sigh*" he grabbed my shoulders,"I liked you but I guess I refused to except that I did because I was in another relationship and I.."
"Tony," I said holding up my hand,"I get it. I get what you're trying to say, just don't hurt yourself, okay." I laughed and hugged him.
"Awwwwwww," I heard voices that sounded like the guys.
"I feel so homo saying this but," started Vic,"you guys make the cutest couple in the school."
I walked towards him and put my hand on his shoulder,"That does make you sound kind of fruity, my friend and speaking of flaming. Luke told me to tell you he'll miss you."
"Why?" he asked.
"He's going to visit his grandma over the break and I guess he has crushy on you."
"Well, I guess we're married know," he responded.
"What!" exclaimed Jaime,"I thought you were pregnant with Carlos."
"Ever heard of abortion?" said Mike, we all burst out laughing.
"Ya know sometimes," said Will,"I wonder why I hang with you guys."
"Because your sister does bro," said Vic.
"And I hang with them because of this nigga," I pointed at Tony.
"Yup." he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"But I love those beaners, because I love this beaner."
"We tolerate each other's friends."
I looked at them with unemotional expression,"That's love bitch." and we high fived each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda long..and it kinda sucks...bleh
I give my compliments to the title, which came from this song called Iris