Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

Santa Baby

The rest of the year went by smoothly. Over Christmas Break, I barely saw the guys and I seldom had time for Tony, but I had a surprise for him. I wanted to get him something for Christmas, something that I thought he would like. But the thing about me not spending time with him was okay because he didn't really complain; called and texted me. At school,of course, we'd be together like cheese and pizza, it was just at home.
I went Christmas shopping one day at Hot Topic, and I ran into someone I forgotten; Ted.
"Ted, is that you?"
"Hiya Danni, it's good to see you."
"Good to see you too. So are you buying your girlfriend something?"
"No, no. I work here." he showed me the keychain around his neck.
"Oh, cool."
"I'm sorry I haven't showed up for band practice, I wanted you but-"
"It's okay. How are you and the girlfriend?"
"We're pretty good. Her parents still hate me for getting their daughter pregnant, I don't really blame them. But I'm still sticking with her, I love Noel, I won't leave her and her parents love that about me."
"Well, I'm glad you're staying with her Ted. You're making the right choice with a not-so-good decision," I said.
"You're one to talk. I heard you and Tony did it-"
"WHAT!!" I yelled then covered my mouth,"Who told yo-it was Will wasn't it?"
He nodded his head.
"I hate my brother sometimes, anyway, take care Ted. I hope everything works out."
"Thanks Danni, merry Christmas."
"You too."
And I walked away. I desperately looked through the clothes to find what I was looking for.
I awoke at 8 on Christmas morning and called Tony.
"Hello?" he sounded as if he just getting up.
"Merry Christmas, honey bun," I said making a deep voice when I said 'Honey bun'.
"Merry Christmas, sweet heart."
"What time will you be over?"
"Well, my mom has to work today, I'm gonna give her present and get ready so I should be over by ten."
"Okay," I hated the fact that his mom worked on Christmas, I met his mom once and she's really cool,"I got your mom something."
"Really? What?"
"Not telling."
"Anyway, crap bag, I'll be over at ten o'clock."
"Remember wear your pajamas. My dad just has thing where he wants us to wear pajamas all day. He said he'd only let you in the house if you're wearing them so...WEAR THEM." I made a demonic voice when I said that.
"Okay, okay. Love you"
"Love you too."

Tony's POV

When I hung up the phone, I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I read my phone clock, 8:15. She'd have to leave at 9 so she must be awake.
I went to my mom's room across the hall and knocked on her door. After a minute it opened, she wore work clothes with her toothbrush in her mouth. She was a secretary. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Merry Christmas mom," I showed her the box that was wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. She smiled and opened the door for me to come in. I sat on her bed and she went to her bathroom.
"Antonio," she said when she came out, she had tears in her eyes,"Come hug me." I sat her present on her bed, and gave my mother a very tight hug.
"Antonio, you are a sweet sweet boy. I'm so lucky to have you as a son. Now, I have a surprise for you." She went to her closet and pulled out something made me step back. It was obviously what it was but it wrapped in Star Wars wrapping paper.
"M-mom, is that-"
"Come open it," she replied with a smile. I hugged her some tight and then opened my acoustic guitar. It was black and glossy.
"Mom, you didn't have to-"
"And you didn't have to get me anything," she cut me off, and smiled at me,"I guess we don't know everything about each other." I got up and hugged her.
"You're literally the best mom anyone could have. You know that right?"
"Well, I didn't think I was the best mom, but I guess squeezing you out my pelvis came in handy. I love you, son."
"I love you too mom, Merry Christmas." I kissed her on the cheek. Mom, fanned her eyes.
"Okay, I have to go to work soon. I'm sorry I didn't get to your present, sweetie. Are you going over Danniel's house?"
"Yes, ma'am."
"I'll be over there, to open my gift," as she walked to the door, she kissed my cheek,"I love you Antonio, please be careful."
"I will mom, love you."
I closed the door and I ran to get myself ready for my arrival to my girlfriend's house.

Danni's POV

Me and my family wore our best pjs before we opened our gifts. I wore a My Chemical Romance band t-shirt that was kind of faded( but I still loved) and my Star Wars pj pants. We ran downstairs and opened our gifts. I had gotten only two presents with my name on them. One was a large, heavy box. I couldn't pick it up, so I pushed it. In it were books, lots of books. I had gotten 4-7 of the Harry Potter series(I already had 1-3), The Hunger Games Series, Scott Pilgrim series, The Fallen series, and...the...Twilight series? I looked at my parents and smiled. I gave them both a hug.
"Thank you guys, soo much." I really was grateful, I wanted to read almost all these books but never got around to it.
"We know you love books," said Dad.
"And we also see your not fond of the Twilight books. I now they're not your thing, but I figured you shouldn't judge a book by its movie."
Yeah, mom was right. I shouldn't be so closed minded. I made to my second gift as Will opened his gift. Although they wrapped in...Star Wars wrapping paper, it was pretty obvious what it was. I smiled at them as I began to open it. As soon as I saw that apple, I jump up and tackled them both. It was a Mac Book. They got me a fucking Mac Book, those thing aren't cheap.
"Oh my god, thank you guys so much, I love you guys so much thank you."
"You're welcome," they both said.
"But Danni, since you love us so much can we breathe?" said mom. I let go, and ran upstairs to give my parents, and Will they're gifts, I got Tony's too.

Right after we were done gift giving, there was a knock at the door. The clock on my new laptop read 10:34 am. I got up to answer it. It was Tony, holding a small box and wearing a Star Wars t-shirt and regular pajama pants. He also wore a jacket and...glasses.
"You're late mister," I wagged a finger at him.
"I have a present for you," he said.
"Okay, come on in." I laughed. As Tony walked in I looked at the sky, it was grey and wet. I loved it. I closed the door, and sat next to him on the couch.
"So, Tony, Danniel must have told you about our pajama thing huh?" asked my dad.
"Yes, she did sir."
"Is that present for me Tony, oh you're too kind." joked my dad.
"This is actually for Danni," he said with grin.
"I know I'm just yanking your chain." we chuckled.
"I see where, Danni gets her humor."
"Actually," mom said,"I'm hilarious. He just made a good joke." my mom pointed at dad,"He's not funny at all."
"Shut up, woman!"
I shook my head.
"Here you go Danni," Tony handed the little box to me. I looked at him and hugged him and handed him his gift. We both opened ours and I was amazed.
"Oh my god, oh my life.." I covered my mouth. I gave him a tight hug. I let go and held it up," You got me a charm bracelet. Oh my god, Tony it's beautiful." he smiled at me.
"Yeah, and I put the charms on it." he did put charms on it. There was music note, a microphone, a lighting bolt, a lightsaber, a small Yoda, and circular glasses. I'm guessing the lightning bolt and the glasses were Harry potter. I put it on my wrist. I hugged Tony again.
"Tone, you're so awesome."
"You're awesome too, you got me Assassin's Creed, and Star Wars: the Force Unleashed one and two."
"Yeah, those are awesome games, we had them here but me and Will love them so I got those too."
"Oh my god, I swear your the best girlfriend ever." he kissed my cheek.
"I try."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler i guess...but it's kind of stupid, doesn't really have a point
Sorry it took so long