Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

Forever with Me

Months went by, I hadn't forgotten about Stephanie but we haven't spoken to each other, but I didn't complain. Me and Tony were still going strong, and the guys were still being assholes about it. My band that took half the year to get together, never got back together; so it was just me and my brother.
Over spring break, Tony's band had a gig at a party and damn it they were really good. They started off playing this one song, Vic said was called Currents Convulsive and they played a few more great songs and a cover of Beat It by Michael Jackson. They were way too good for a garage band.
When the party ended, all of them were sweaty and breathing really hard. I ran up to Tony and hugged him.
"Ew, I'm sweaty," he laughed
"Your point?" I replied, I looked at them all,"You guys were fucking awesome!"
"Thanks" said Vic and Mike.
"We try," said Jaime.
"So...what were you guys' name, I think I missed that?"
"Pierce," said Vic
"The," said Jaime
"FUCKING!" yelled Mike
"Veil," said Tony.
"Pierce The Veil," they said in unison.
"Nice name, my band is long gone man, I'm actually kinda bummed," I sulked.
"Awww, cheer up baby poo," Tony pecked my cheek.
"Please don't call me that," I laughed.
"You could like, do a couple of songs with us if you'd like," said Vic.
"Holy shit, really! Group hug in this bitch!" I was only a second later that I realized I was being tackled by four sweaty guys.
"Okay, this is sweet but gross, let's stop,"
"I agree," said Mike as we all departed.

That spring break was one of the best in my life, unlike my previous spring breaks I wasn't alone. Me and Tony hung out whether it was alone or with the guys. Each day we spent together my trust grew for him, and that wasn't something I dealt with easily. I wanted to show him that I really did trust him, but if I told him he wouldn't believe me. Before we went out, I told him about my trust issues so he gets that; but then again, we did have sex.. So, on the Saturday before break was over, I did something I would've killed myself for letting me do. We were sitting on his couch watching some Spongbob. My legs were stretched in his lap, and his fingers drew patterns on my skin. He knew how that made me feel. When it went to commercial, my heart rate increased.
"Woah, whatcha so nervous about?" he asked
"Pfft, I'm not nervous you silly little turtle you."
"Danni, I know you too well to know that your legs get tense when you're nervous." He stared at me with those big brown.
"Huuhhhhhhh fuck," I mumbled, "Okay, Tony, we've been together for a while now,"
"Oh dear...." he mumbled," are you ending us?"
"Fuck no, I'd never do that. Tony, we've been going strong for a while and I trust you, a lot. Probably more than I think I should, but.." I took my iPod out my pocket,"Here ya go.."
I handed it to him,"Are you giving me your iPod?"
"I'm letting you read my notes. I haven't forgotten, well, actually I did but I remembered. And this is a way to show you that I trust you. READ IT."
"Nah, I'm good," he said,"I already know who you feel about me, just like you know how I feel about you. That's enough, besides I always knew you trusted me ever since we had sex."
I smiled stupidly, mostly because I felt dumb for not knowing that, and also because he's jsjzsjsksjdkdndk.
"Tony, you're legit. You're too legit to quit." I made those hand movements that Andy Samburg did on Hot Rod.
He laughed at me. I put my legs down and leaned against him instead, and looked up at him.
"Tone, do you think our relationship is 'perfect'?"
"SHUT UP SPONGEBOB'S ON!" he said,"But yeah, I think it is. It's pretty legit when your not acting like an ogre," he smiled.
"Yeah, it's pretty frustrating when you're acting like a-"
"Don't say it"
"Like a-"
"You better not!"
"FAIRY PRINCESS!" I yelled
"That's it!" he grabbed my waist and tackled me on the couch, we were both laughing and throwing insults at each other.

It was times like those that wish, time would just stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, this is the end...sorry I didn't have anymore ideas
But thanks for being patient!!!!