Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

I Breathe You in With Smoke

I was left standing there in a wave on shock and confusion. 
"Danni," Tony called. He was in the car, and I walked back.
"So, what happened?"he asked. I was quiet for a moment.
"She said, she was sorry," I turned to him.
"I know she was sorry. She's always sorry," he started the car, the music wasn't on any more, "She doesn't know what she wants. But she won't have me." 
"Tony, I know you feel bad right now, but I'm your friend and I'm here to make you feel better," he smiled.
"How do you plan to do that?"
Cuddle, kiss, make out, fuck...
"Take me home, I could make you a cake and watch Star Wars," I said smiling at him.
"Are you serious?" 
"Yeah, you know I could cook."
"I know but...Dan you're the best."
"Eh...I'm just helping out my best friend. I hate to see you sad. Remember that time your turtle died, I took you to get ice cream."
"Yeah, I remember that. Stephanie stayed after school, I bet she went to go fuck the teacher."
As much as I wanted to, I couldn't talk bad about Steph. She was crying, she felt bad about what she did, she knew couldn't fix it. And when she said, ' I'm out of the way, Tony's all yours,' made me feel like it was my fault. Yeah, I wanted Tony, but not like this. 

Once we got to my house, like usual, my parents weren't home. I unlocked the door, and me and Tony walked inside. 
"WILL I'M HOME. TONY'S HERE TOO." I called. 
"OKAY, HI BRO."
"SUP DUDE." yelled Tony.
I turned to him,"Okay, I'm gonna get started. It's gonna get hot in here so open a window. Oh and you can put on the movie."
"Okay,"he smiling at me.
I went in the kitchen and turned on the oven. I check my pockets for a hair bow.
"Aha," I pulled my hair back. I heard the Star Wars music playing in the living room. I started talking to myself.
'Okay, I need two eggs, half pack of chocolate pudding, half  pack of cake mix, chocolate chips, half cup of sour cream, and 1/4 cup of oil. Okay."
I went to the pantry, and the stuff  I needed. I layed it out on the counter and got a big bowl from the cabinet. I started mixing everything together, and I looked up and saw Tony standing in the doorway, looking at me.
"You talk to yourself when you cook?" he said with a slight grin. 
"Umm...I Uhhh.." dammit words,"I lost my recipe....and I have to remind myself somehow." I shrugged.
He laughed. Christ you're so beautiful.  When the batter was the right color and thickness, I folded in the  chocolate chips.  
The kitchen started getting hot, because of the oven.
"Christ," I mumbled wiping my forehead. 
"Yeah, it is pretty hot in here," he said taking off his hat and fanning himself with it.
"Bro, Turn around, I'm about to take of my hoodie," I said. He turned and covered his eyes.
I stepped back, and lifted up my hoodie but I couldn't get it over my head. Damn you, big head.

"Here let me help you with that," I heard Tony's voice mumble behind me.