Warped Tour Romantics

Kellin.

All the bands were having a big party and while the conversation I had earlier with my mother was still niggling at the back of my mind the sound of a few drinks with John and the new friends I’d made sounded wonderful. I could tell John had already drunk a fair bit by the time I found him with the rest of my band out in the field that had been full of kids and stages not hours before.
“We’re just getting to know your boy toy a little better.” Justin joked as I slumped down onto the ground next to John with my beer, his arm instantly going around my shoulders and I had to admit it was nice being like this was someone again, especially someone who I felt so strongly for.
“Oh yeah, and how’s that going? They aren’t harassing you, are they?”
“Never!” Jack said, though there was a big, goofy grin on his face.
“Supposedly I’m an unofficial member of Sleeping with Sirens now.”
“You gonna start playing with us then?” I asked jokingly and John chuckled as he pulled me a bit closer, letting his lips touch just behind my ear for a moment.
“They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.” He sung softly into my ear and it instantly sent shivers down my spine. Seriously, if you had a gorgeous boy who you were really into singing your lyrics to you you’d practically be swooning too.
“Oh man, that’s actually an awesome idea–“ Gabe started but I didn’t really hear the rest of what he was saying as I turned just enough to capture John’s lips with mine. It was more forceful than I had really expected from myself but I didn’t mind one bit, especially as John groaned a little into my mouth as we kissed. John’s hand slipped down my back a little, and I knew what he was doing but I didn’t stop him, I was sure he knew it wasn’t going any further than kissing tonight.

I finally pulled away when the whistling from the guys in Pierce the Veil started, poking my tongue out at them before cuddling into John again and going back to my beer.
“Finished with the PDA now?”
“For now.” John told Jesse with a smirk, Jesse just rolling his eyes in response.
“Anyway, as Gabe was saying while you were sucking each other’s faces off, a song together would be pretty sweet, what do you reckon?”
“Would your fans be into that? I mean, our music styles are pretty different.”
“We could do a little acoustic session one day maybe.” I suggest as John hands me another beer, which he seemed to have an endless supply of hidden somewhere. John nodded enthusiastically in approval and everyone else around seemed to think it was a great idea, all pitching their ideas, some suggesting we could get a bunch of bands together and all do a little acoustic show on the last day of tour. And without much input from either John or I it was decided by everyone else that we should do a song together. I just nodded and went along with it, the alcohol starting to get the better of me and my attention was sort of all over the place. Plus, John was rubbing circles on my lower back and that was distracting enough in itself.

Our smallish circle of friends had somehow turned into a pretty huge circle and everyone was having a good sing along, a few guys with their acoustic guitars out. There was a weird mixture of bands, from the Used and All Time Low to Miss May I and that was what I loved about this tour, it didn’t matter what kind of music you played, everyone could get along and become great friends. It was pretty funny listening to a huge group of musicians singing along drunkenly to top 40 hits.
“Dance with me?” John asked and I nodded, taking my beer with me as I pulled myself up, helping him to his feet. John slipped his hand into mine and he lead the way so we were further away from the large group of people, though they could still easily be heard. He stopped when we were out of sight and pulled me closer, his arms wrapping around my shoulders and I let my own wrap around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the drunken chorus of our friends. It probably couldn’t even be considered really dancing but we were drunk and happy and that was all that really mattered as we moved together.
“I really do like you a whole lot.” John told me so I kissed him again, because that seemed like the logical way to show him just how much I liked him too. From then our dancing kind of just turned into a feeble sway of our hips before we just gave up entirely, too caught up in each other to really care. I barely even noticed the beer bottle falling from my grasp as John pinned me against somebody's bus, our hips clashing together.
“John.” I moaned, and I swear it was supposed to come out as a warning not a moan because somewhere in my mind I knew that I didn’t want this yet, but a majority of my brain right then was just a blurry mess of John’s lips and hips and hands. When his hands went down to my belt buckle though my conscious started to kick in, reminding me again that I didn’t want this yet, I didn’t want us to go this fast.
“John.” I said as I pulled away from his lips, though he was quite obviously too intoxicated to hear the edge in my voice.
“John, stop.” I said, more forceful this time, clumsily shoving his hand away as my heart rate picked up. He looked at my face finally, trying to figure out what was going on. He cupped my cheeks softly in his hands, kissing me sweetly and my heart rate somewhat went back to normal, though only for a moment because soon enough John was pressing his hips against mine again.
“Stop it.” I said, pulling away from his lips and looking at him angrily. I couldn't really tell what was going through his mind right then but he sure didn't do anything to apologize, so I shoved him off me, buckling my belt back up and somewhat unsteadily walk back to my bus, the carefree atmosphere of the night long forgotten. So much was running through my mind as I walked, and it all seemed like too much in my state. I just wanted to sleep so I could forget about it until the morning. It kept repeating in my head though and it made me feel sick to my stomach. Surely John wouldn’t try anything like that even when he knew I didn’t want to. We hadn’t been together for long, and sometimes I felt like we were already moving too fast, being too close and this only confirmed my beliefs. I was sure John was used to getting his way when it came to these things but that didn’t make me feel any better as I crawled into my bunk, feeling like total crap. Maybe my mother was right, maybe this would all end badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Catherine wasn't ever gonna update no matter how much I nagged her (and let her borrow my laptop charger, which she broke *coughcough*), so I did it instead! Sorry for the long wait :3