Status: a couple chapters written but want to see who will like it

i never told you what i do for a living

Chapter two: F.T.W.W.W.

“he`s hurt get him into the bus”

“But sparks, we can’t take him, the bus is already full we would have to drop some cargo”

“Shut it kilo, there is no time he is hurt! Now get him to the friggin bus”…………

“Dude can you believe it, that trans-am was rolled right on top of him”

“Yea, it’s a wonder how he’s still alive.”…………

“It’s dark… so dark… and cold… god what am I doing here… I should be dead… my eyes, they hurt”

I slowly start to open my eyes only to find I'm still alive, and I hear a familiar sound… its Gerard’s favorite song… if I remember right its fuck this whole wide world… I thought for a second and decided I was in the trans-am with the guys… so I slowly started singing along “she said come on come on kiss my battery come on come on I’ll be your android girl…”

I then proceeded to sing the song as I lost consciousness once again

“Hey sparks get a load of this, the kid is awake… and he has some good taste in music”

“Yea, I suppose… we will be back at base in about half an hour, I want you and the crew to unload the bus while I take the kid to the infirmary.”

“OK, sure but why are you taking him, shouldn’t you be going to the directors meeting”

“I’ve taken a liking to this kid, not many kids his age survive a run-in with dracs, from what I saw at where we picked him up this kid didn’t go down without a fight. A grouping of 40 or so dracs were found dead in his vicinity”

“Wow forty dracs, he should be dead”

“yea, that’s why I want to see what this kids made of.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it may be a little short but there may be another chapter ill upload today.