Status: a couple chapters written but want to see who will like it

i never told you what i do for a living

Chapter Three: Another frank! Ughhhhh

I wake up and sit straight up and yell “GERARD!!!”

I find myself in a pure white room with no windows and just one bed in the center of a small room; even though there is a glass door out of the room there wasn’t anything I could see through the door.

“Well, look who finally woke up… so is that your name” I jumped a little as I realize there is someone standing behind me.

“Is what my name” I say staring blankly at a rather small looking boy with a big brown afro with a pony tail in the back. The kid can’t really be more than 17 or so.

“Gerard is it your name or what?” said the kid with an annoyed look on his face but it was hard to tell he was wearing big bulky goggles.

“I… I don’t really… remember… but I don’t think it is my name.”

“What, you don’t know your own name?”

“Well you haven’t told me yours yet either”

“Humph… fair enough… I'm Charles, a.k.a. boom box but everyone just calls me boomer”

“That’s a weird name…”

“Coming from the guy that doesn’t even remember his name”

“Well what are you doing here”

“I was just walking by here and saw your hair so I walked in”

“why… what’s wrong with my hair!”

“well for starters its cobalt blue, and I think its been a while since anyone had a mullet like that”

“… hey boomer... I forgot to ask... but where exactly am I?”

“well that’s kind of hard to explain… you have been chosen to be a pilot for an interstellar travel cruise ship, and this is the infirmary located on Uranus”

“WHAT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! TAKE ME BACK!!!! TAKE ME BACK!!!!”

“Oh quit your whining I'm just pulling your leg”

“THAT IS SOOO NOT COOL!!!”

“Well it was pretty funny”

“So where the hell am I?”

“Well kid you’re in the infirmary of killjoy Inc. ; the largest killjoy group this side of zone eight!”
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty long and almost all dialogue. but one of my favorite chapters thus far. i have decided to stick with the story for now even though i don't have that many readers or comments, but i will try to update more so i can get a few readers.