Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

This May Sound Creepy, But I Observe

Two days passed and I finally felt like my old self. I stayed home today just to make sure, but I had no more fever, was no longer tired, and was eating like a goat. It annoyed me that I had to skip three days of work, but it did feel good to be able to sit back and relax one day... the other two days I was passed out and drugged.
I was sitting at home watching Once Upon a Time, via ABC family, when the doorbell rang. "Coming!" I shouted as I put my computer next to me and jumped to the door. "Yes?" I asked as I opened the door.
"SURPRISE!" All of my friend, excluding Jayce and Tristan, shouted.
"Hey guys." I smiled.
"How are you feeling today?" Luke asked as he slung an arm over my shoulders and we headed inside.
"A lot better. No fever, extreme sleepiness, headache, or body ache."
"Yay!" Everyone cheered and Luke spun me around.
"Well, as great friends we brought you a present." Kat gave a wolfish smile.
"Oooh?" I was very curious to what this surprise was.
"Yes. Close your eyes." I did as I was told and I stumbled forward a bit to compensate for the new weight in my arms. "TAAH DAH!"
"Oh... ah thanks." I looked at two days worth of work. *Yay me...*
"And to top it off. Here!" She put a box of chocolate chip cookies on my pile.
"YAY!!! Cookies!" I would have jumped up and down but found it quite impossible with all the homework in my hands. "Are we having a homework party?"
"How'd you guess?" Marco winked and we settled down to do our work. They helped me understand what I didn't know and we munched on the food they brought; a mix between junk food and actual food. At 4 Tristan wandered over and hung out as I continued my many makeup papers and the others played games or watched TV. When Zane and Jayce walked through the door at 6 I was done with working.
"F This I'm Done!" I threw my papers in the air. Everyone laughed causing me to glare at them.
"So, little sister, I see you've been busy." Zane bent at the waist to see what I'd been working on.
Before I replied I saw Jayce's eyes quickly divert from my brothers butt. I chuckled inwardly and said, "I have, I got at least half of my makeup work done thanks to these wonderful people we call friends."
"You guys are so great." My brothers waved his hand in front of his eyes trying to 'dry' them from their nonexistent tears. We burst into a fit of laughter which didn't end for a good three minutes. Around seven I went into the kitchen to make us some food. We sat in the living room eating and watched Mean Girls because Lyla and Kat wanted to. They could be very forceful when they wanted to. Once it finished my friends started to drift off back home since it was a school night. By 9 everyone but Tristan had left. We were just lounging around, flipping channels when Zane asked, "Tristan can you explain to me exactly how you knew Sonya was Azrael."
"Wait, Tristan Knows I'm Azrael!" My face drained of blood.
"Oh yeah... hey Sonya Tristan figured out we're the Night twins."
"Thanks, Zane..." Sarcasm dripped from everyone vowel and consonant I spoke.
"Welcome." Unfazed by my remark. "Anyway, please explain."
Tristan sat back and thought. "Well, when Azrael walked in with scratched on his cheek, I thought they seemed familiar and then we had the shoot so I kinda thought they were just fake. But then as I thought about it, it was weird that he had them before makeup and when I got a closer look I saw that they were quite real. They were also, as I said before, eerily familiar and it took me until I was at my house to figure it out; they were similar to the ones Sonya had. Remember I was there that night Trina clawed you, so I saw the marks up close and they were the exact same as the ones on Azrael's face. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but as I observed Azrael and Abbondon I noticed similarities between the Night twins and the Bronte twins. Little things like mannerisms and comments. I also noticed both twins were careful around me, like they were trying their best not to do something. Whenever Az or Ab or you two are talking to me there was always a slight pause like you were trying to remember if you should say something or not. As if you had to sort information you got from either yourselves or your aliases.
However what really sealed the deal was the one time Az was running late and he came in his uniform from school. It was the exact same one that Sonya, Micky, Luke, and everyone else wears yet they never mentioned seeing Azrael. And from how big a fan Trina is, everyone would have known if he goes there or not. So after a little more observation everything fell into place and I could see that only someone not looking would not make the connection between Azrael and Abbadon Night being you two. It made sense why your second job is so hush hush even to your best friends. Your other friends don't know am I correct?"
Zane and I glanced at each other and Zane said, "No, they don't. We started our freshman year and we didn't exactly want people to know who we were and that our family needed two 14 year olds to work so the family wasn't homeless."
"It was even harder to tell them when Trina became so obsessed with them. We just were never comfortable telling them. To some degree we were embarrassed, well I don't know about Zane, but I was. I mean I'm a girl pretending to be a guy and I turned into some sex god. It's kinda creepy." I added in.
"Do you plan on telling them?"
"Yeah, we actually plan on quitting in May. I'm going to college in the next state over and Sonya's gunna be a few hours away, it's just easier. So we are going to focus on working as much as we can at the bookstore and The Candle and then go off to college with a new start. So before the we graduate we're going to sit everyone down and tell them."
"Does our manager know you plan on quitting?"
"Yep, we informed her once we got our early acceptance letters."
"Wow, I'm going to miss you two at the studio."
"We'll miss you too, Tristan." We said at the same time. We spent a little while longer talking before Tristan headed back to his place and I went to bed. I went to sleep that night thinking how weird it felt for someone to actually know that I was Azrael.
♠ ♠ ♠
For you NothingNNoMore, thanks for always commenting =) I hope it made sense.

I told you in the last chapter that I was starting a new job. Well I did an entire day of weeding (11 hrs) and my sister and I decided not to take it. It was way too much for us. But I am quite proud that I managed to survive 11 hrs... I am still wicked sore. Later =)