Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

Bills, Tricks, and Hesitant Smiles

"Sooooooonya, I'm boooored." Zane complained as he flopped next to me.
"Go discover a planet or something." I replied typing away on my computer.
"But it's daytime and planet are hard to see right now! What are ya up to?" He leaned his head over to look at my screen.
I shoved his head out of the way so I could continue. "Paying the bills. I'm almost done, thank God."
"Sounds boring!"
"Believe me it is." I clicked the final button and shut my computer. "So dearest brother, how was yesterday?" I positioned myself so I was facing him.
"Wonderful!" He instantly brightened up and and started bouncing. "The scientist was so cool and informative. He went into what it was like to be a pilot of a space shuttle and-" He gave me the entire rundown of the seminar and I don't even think he took a breath in the entire explanation. I smiled at how happy he was. I could tell the reality of his career path was finally hitting him, but although there was some doubt he was still determined to follow it through. "So how was your day?" He finally asked after about an hour of him gushing about his day.
"Pretty good. I hung out with everyone and we went to The Candle, but then we ran into Trina."
"Is that why your cheek is slightly bruised?"
I groaned, "Yes, she came up to me and Slapped me."
"You just love getting slapped this year don't you?" My brother laughed.
"Shut it Zane, this time wasn't even my fault... though I'm pretty sure neither was any of the other times but that besides the point. She got mad because I 'told' her parents what she's been up to, but in reality I didn't."
"Who did?"
"Tristan apparently. She ran off and he chased her."
"Damn, how was Micky?" His concern for his friend shown in his eyes.
"Hurting, but okay-ish. I went to go after her, but he stopped me and made me put ice on my cheek."
"Sounds like him. Poor guy."
"Yeah..." I glanced at the clock and said, "We need to get going."
"What photo shoot are we doing today?"
"Not sure, I never know until I get there." Zane nodded and we went to change out of our pajamas and headed to work. We walked in and split as he went to change and I went to my dressing room. Today's attire consisted of cargo shorts that had bondage straps, silver studs, and zippers, red converse, and a black long sleeved shirt with a PVC cross detail on the chest, a metal ring on the neck, and straps with metal rings on the sleeves. I folded my clothes that I wasn't wearing and walked over to the chair.
"Ready for another fun day?" My makeup artist asked.
"But of course." I smiled and settled myself down.
"What happened this time?" She inquired, staring at my cheek.
I laughed embarrassed. "Well, an ex friend of mine got mad at me and decided to slap me."
"If I didn't know you better I'd say you were a heart breaker with all the cheek marks you've been coming in with lately." She laughed and I joined her. She applied a light foundation, darkened my eyebrows a bit, and gave me heavy eyeliner. Nothing too spectacular today because I guess my main role was to skateboard around and look awesome. As usual, my hairdresser came in all smiles.
"Hello, Master Azrael. How are you today?"
"Pretty good. You?"
"Just fine. Me and my boy celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday." He winked as he set up his things.
"Well, congrats to you." I smiled.
"Thank you. Now sit back, relax, and let me work my magic." I gave a swift nod and let him work. Today he styled my hair forward so part of it rested over my left eye. Then he streaked it with fire red and topped it off with a black and grey beanie which he bobby pinned to my hair. Someone walked in and handed me my silver lip rings and orange contacts.
I walked out into the studio and waited with everyone else. The photographer told us we were on the streets today and so we were packed into cars and whisked away to different areas. Abbadon, Tristan, Mist, Cora, and I were transported to a skate park. "Alright, Tristan and Azrael your jobs are simple: skate around and look cool. Cora, Mist, and Abbadon come here and I'll tel you what you're up to." As the three of them walked over to the photographer, Tristan and I were handed skateboards.
"Thanks." I said to the assistants. "So Tristan, how's Trina?"
He looked over at me and leaned on a nearby railing. "Shaken up. I caught up to her a block away, that girl can run!, and she cried, punched me on the chest, and all that. She calmed down a bit and we talked for a while and then I took her home."
"So she's not missing then?"
"Last I knew, no."
"Good." I sighed with relief.
"You amaze me Son-Az."
"Why?" I asked baffled.
"She's an ex friend who's given you shit and slapped you at least three times and you still worry about her safety. Most would write her out and not care."
I thought about what he just said and replied, "She's been my friend since freshman year, it's hard to write someone out of your life after that long, even if they've been a bitch."
Tristan was about to say something, but the photographer cut him off. "Az, Tristan, Do your thing." We looked at each other, threw our boards to the ground and rode off to the half pipe. For a half an hour Tristan and I did tricks as the photographer took pictures of us. While we were being awesome, another photographer shot Abbadon, Mist, and Cora doing their thing. After those shots, we switched and did pairing and group shots. We had a 30 minute break to grab food and relax before the next round of pictures.
"Az! Abbadon! Manager wants you." One of the assistance called. We looked at each other and then headed to our manager.
"Yes?" We inquired.
"This is Mark Spartan. After the break he will be interviewing you." -Manager
"Nice to meet you two, I've heard so much about you." Mark smiled and we shook his hand. Abbadon with a huge friendly smile, and me with a hesitant one.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.the-black-angel.com/gothic-pants-men/499-queen-of-darkness.html -pants
http://www.the-black-angel.com/gothic-clothing-men/616-queen-darkness-clothing.html -shirt

The orange contacts may sound a little out of place, but I asked my sister to pick a color and that's what she chose.
I've been planning this and the next chapter for a while and it finally seems appropriate to do them. What are some questions you would ask the twins? The next chapter will be interview form, so please bare with me. Thanks and cheers!