Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

The Blushing Twin

We followed Mark Spartan to an area that was away from the photo shoot, but within sight of everyone. There were three director chairs set up and we each took one. "Are you ready fro the interview?" Mark asked with a smile and pulling out a pen, pad of paper, and a recorder.
"Yeah!" Abbadon smiled excitedly.
While I responded with slight hesitation, "Sure."
"Have you done an interview before?" -Mark
"No." We replied simultaneously.
"Okay, well relax and I'll ask you questions and you just answer truthfully. Okay?" We nodded and he began.

-First lets start with: How old are you?
Abbadon: 17
Azrael: *Thinking* Almost 18 actually.

-Okay, so then are you seniors?
Together: *smiling* Yep.
Ab: Though to what school... *think over lips*
Az: We wont say. *wink*

-Darn that was going to be my next question *laugh.* Then we, the readers, must know, are you actually twins?
Ab: That we are. No unrelated look a likes here.
Az: *nod*

-Don't get many of those in this industry. When did you two start modeling for Toxin Magazine?
Ab: We started when the mag was just starting; we were in the first batch of models.
Az: It was the summer of freshman year when we applied. We've been here ever since.

-Do you think you'll continue modeling even though you're graduating soon?
Ab: Probably not. I've enjoyed my time here, met some of the coolest people ever, but it's not a career I want to pursue.
Az: I'm in agreement with Ab, I probably won't continue modeling once I graduate and go to college.

-That's unfortunate, many of your fans are going to cry. *Laugh*
Ab: And we're sorry for that, but we came, we saw, and we modeled.
Az: It's almost time for us to pass the torch and go on to other things.

-Quite true. Is modeling your only job?
Ab: *laugh* No.
Az: I wish, but no. I work one other job besides going to school.
Ab: I work two other jobs at the moment and study.

-You two are quite busy. (Head nod from twins) What have been your favorite outfits?
Ab: *excited* I have loved doing the Halloween ones. They are so fun and interesting. I've been a sky pirate, party of Alice in Wonderland, Jack the Ripper... *names a few more* It's always great to change things up a bit from the norm.
Az: *laugh* I ah, I like the everyday clothes because they tend to be comfortable. I agree it's fun to change it up, but I still prefer clothes that are like the ones I'm in now. Thanks Ab, you make me sound lame.
Ab: Anytime dear brother. *pinches Az's cheek*

-You two are interesting *smiles*. Anyway Azrael and Abbadon, where did you get those names?
Ab: We did some research on names that would fit the atmosphere of Toxin. It's a mostly Gothic esque magazine so we wanted pretty unique names.
Az: I had just read a book where two of the character's... alternative names were Azrael and Abbadon.
Ab: So when it came time to get aliases, Az brought up the names. We liked them enough that we decided to look up who they were. I looked up Abbadon and found out he is in Revelations as the "angel of the abyss" or the "destroyer." I found it interesting enough to take it.
Az: While Ab looked up his name I looked up who Azrael was. Azrael was the Angel of Death in Christian theology who I believe eventually fell, but I don't remember why . I really liked the name and I'm more of the Gothic twin so I found it fit me pretty well.
Ab: So we took the names Abbadon
Az: And Azrael. Night just seemed to fit the names.

-So does that mean you're religious?
Ab: Yeah
Az: But we aren't over zealous or anything.
Ab: We usually go to church on Sunday if we aren't working.

-Now that we know where your names came from, do you actually wear these types of clothing?
Ab: *laughing* That's a bit from left field. But I have some, mostly the shirts. Toxin designs some really cool shirts!
Az: I switch between wearing Tripp pants and detachable sleeved shirts and jeans and t-shirts.

-Now that we've talked about your time here at the Toxin, let's get a little personal. (Twins glance at each other) Have you always lived here?
Ab: Nope, we moved around a lot.
Az: Yeah, what he said.

-Okay, how many states have you lived in until you moved here?
Ab: *unsure and looks to Az* 4?
Az: *thinks* I believe 4.

-Wow, that's quite a bit for two 17 year old's. Now...stereotypical questions. Favorite color?
Ab: Orange!
Az: Blue.

-What four bands would you like to play together?
Ab: Oh that's a tough one... give me a minute. *thinks*
Az: Rise Against definitely... Poets of the Fall... Oh! Within Temptation and... Nightwish. Those four would be amazing together!
Ab: They would! Okay, um Evanescence, Story of the Year...Oooo A Day to Remember, and I'd have to go with Rise Against also. They're a great band.

-Can you play any instruments?
Ab: I can play my voice! I like to sing and when we perform, I'm the singer.
Az: I can't sing, but I can play basically any instrument. My favorite at the moment is the bass, and I don't mean the guitar.

-I've heard of a few of those bands and I must say you guys pick good ones. Okay from music to... Favorite Movie?
Ab: Easy! Nightmare Before Christmas.
Az: How to Train Your Dragon! Dragons rule!

-Now that you've mentioned dragons, do you have any pets?
Ab: No. *pouts*
Az: Unfortunately.

-That's sad. What do you do in your free time?
Ab: What free time? Just kidding, I like to hang out with my friends, sing, play video games and nerdy enough learn new things. *rabbles off a bunch of random facts*
Az: Also hang out with friends, watch movies, play different instruments, and outdoorsie stuff.

-Abbadon seems to be more of the smart one, no offense, am I wrong?
Ab: Well I think we're both pretty smart...
Az: I'm average, Ab is a genius. He's just being considerate.
Ab: Fine, but you're the athletic one.
Az: What's that got anything to do with the questions? *laughs*

-So you're not athletic Ab?
Ab: Not really. If I try running away from Az, I'm screwed.
Az: I've tackled him a few times for teasing me.

-You two seem to have a great relationship.
Ab: I think we do.
Az: Yeah. I wouldn't be me without him.

-*Smiles* What are you looking forward to this summer?
Ab: Graduating and hopefully hanging out more with my friends.
Az: I'm looking forward to the summer and college.

-Where are you thinking of going?
Together: It's a secret *wink with a over over their lips*

-Fair enough. Here's a very personal questions... Are you dating anyone at the moment?
Ab: Sadly no, I don't have a significant other at this time.
Az: *blushes* Ah no, I'm single.
Ab: You should ask him why he's blushing! *laughs*
Az: Ab! *pushes Abbadon*

-Azrael why are you blushing?
Az: I ah, I've never dated anyone before.

-Really?!
Az: Yes...
Ab: *bends over laughing*
Az: You're a jerk.

-You'll find someone, I bet all the people reading this will now do anything to date you.
Az: That's comforting...

-Isn't it? *laughs* Anyway, last question... How would you describe your twin?
Ab: Oh how to describe Az... He's a wonderful person. *Az starts blushing* Independent, driven, wicked easy to talk to and gives great advise. He's my go to person if I need to talk to some and he's always there for ya even if you don't deserve it. He's always trying his best and takes care of everyone before he'll take care of himself. Even though he is so easy to tease and we fight often, he's the person I'd trust my life with without hesitation. I don't think he always sees himself as useful or has that much confidence in himself, but he's just one of those people that after a few second in their presence you can become easy friends with. Although he can be quiet, shy, and tends to observe before jumping into a conversation. I'm jealous of how athletic he is and how he can pick up an instrument and within hours he's mastered it. Man anyone lucky enough to meet him has got a pretty good friend for life.

-Wow, seems like you really look up to him.
Ab: Even though I'm the older sibling, yeah I do look up to him. Sometimes I wish I was like him more, he'll drop whatever he's doing to help me. Whether it be work, games, electronics, or anything all I have to do is call and he's there going 'whatcha need?'

-Az you seem to be blushing a lot from your brother bragging about you, How would you describe him?
Az: *clears throat* Ah well, he's just as independent as me. He was actually the one to start looking for a job and ask me to join him for this position. He calls me driven, but he's like 100xs more than me, he's got a goal in mind and he's been working at it for years now, while it wasn't until just recently I actually thought about my future. He thinks ahead and decides the best course of action; I guess I'd call him a leader. He's definitely a leader sort of person, but he isn't the pushy type. He'll ask other people's opinions and decide the best way to do things that will make the most people happy. He's very charismatic and loves meeting new people even if they are sometimes mean. No matter how many times he gets disappointed in others, he'll keep trying to make new friends and see the good in others. He's an amazing person who helps make other people's talents prominent. He's my confidant, who I'd trust with my life; he's my other half and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-I can see you hold each other in high regards and that must be part of the Night charm. Well, our interview has now come to a close. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
Ab: It's been fun, and I hope people keep enjoying all that Toxin puts out.
Az:I want to thank everyone who's supported us and to Toxin for giving us this great opportunity.
Ab: And thank you Mark for this new experience, it's been great. *smile*

-It's been fun interviewing you two.

The recorder was shut off and we all leaned back. We talked a while more about different things and then we headed off to do more photos and Mark left to write his article.
♠ ♠ ♠
The information about Azrael and Abbadon came from researching the internet and partially due to the researching Revelations Freshman year of college.

I hope you learned something new about the twins in this interview and that it actually sounds like them. I'll see you next chapter ^_^ Comment please!