A Love That's So Demanding

007

I turned to the stove, watching the bacon fry, and leaned against the counter, staring out the window. It looked like I was daydreaming, but really, I was worrying about Mikey. There was so much about him that I didn't know. His relationships never worked out? I liked that he was kind of quiet, and more of a thinker. It meant he was most likely more intelligent. He also thought I was amazing? That made a small smile tug at the ends of my mouth, as the sun cascaded down over my blue eyes, making them appear lighter, and more bright, as I continued to stare out of the window.

Mikey turned to stare over at me, and he gasped. He ran over, and grabbed my shoulders, "Ci? It's not very safe to space out while cooking bacon." He chuckled. I shook out of it, and looked down to flip the strips, and chuckled. "Yeah, I know. It's just hard...." I bit my lip.

Image


Gerard looked up as he hung up the phone, and looked over at Frank as they were walking down the sidewalk. "Mikey has a crush." He said, a little worry in his voice. "He said that she's pretty amazing."

Frank looked over, and up at his friend. "Isn't that a good thing?" He asked.

"Don't you remember? He's always messing up and getting hurt. It's not his fault, he just doesn't know what a girl wants." Gerard sighed. "I just want him to come back to the band."

"I know you do," Frank sighed. "But, maybe this girl is good for him. After all, it's someone who helps Donna around the house, and if Donna likes her, then you know she's gotta be great." Frank pointed out, "and I bet she could help Mikey relieve stress, in more ways than one." Frank chuckled and winked, elbowing Gerard.

Gerard's eyes widened, "Ew! Frank! I don't want to think of my brother doing that." He laughed. "But you're right. Having a girlfriend is a great stress reliever, unless there are complications... Let's just hope he knows what he's doing this time." The two boys continued walking onto the studio.

Image


That night, I decided to watch a movie with Mikey in his room. It was a vampire classic, and we were cuddled up on his bed. It was during the part where the male vampire was seducing the human, and one of my favorite songs were playing, Here and After by Jun Miyake. "I love this song," I whispered.

"Spawn inside this memory again, one earthbound minute, unbent, a moment broken softly spoken, magic, so here we are. Night has thrown it's heels at our door, and stormed it's way in, bidden,..." I sang softly along with the music, and Mikey looked down at me blushing. "What, I just love it so much..." I blushed, feeling my face heat up.

Mikey smiled, "It's very calming." He nodded, holding his arms around my waist tighter. On the screen, the vampire leaned down, crunching his teeth into the human's soft skin. I shuddered, as the music played.

"So hurry to lay me down, where I've made my bed, tends to a wilted pale, throwing up a beat, kick it down..."

I looked up at Mikey and shivered, "I heard you on the phone with your brother... You think I'm amazing?" I smiled a little.

Mikey's face heated up now, as I ran my hand through his messy hair. "Yea..." He smiled a little. I shivered and felt like it was just the perfect moment. I lifted up gently, and pressed my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, sorry it sucks. I'm just in a mood right now. Sorry. ~