A Love That's So Demanding

008

My whole face heated up as she kissed me. She was kissing me. She was kissing me. Oh my god. I smiled wider than ever and kissed her back sweetly.

When she pulled away, I bit my lip and smiled as I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Wow..." She blushed and smiled and lightly punched my shoulder.

"I kiss you and all you can say is wow?" She giggled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back as she nuzzled her face into my chest.

"Sorry. Lemme try again?" She looked up and nodded, smiling. I smiled and started again. "Wow, Ci. You're an amazing kisser..."

She smiled and blushed. "That's better." She snuggled up to me again and we went back to watching the movie quietly. She ended up falling asleep in my arms that night, my shirt clenched in her fingers. I obviously wasn't going anywhere tonight.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair softly and closed my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon frying and realized Ci was gone. She must be making breakfast. I smiled and got up before walking downstairs. Sure enough, Ci was making bacon again.

"You're not gonna stare out the window again today are you?" I asked, smiling as I leaned on the kitchen counter. She jumped and giggled.

"No... I'm gonna cook the bacon right today." I chuckled softly and nodded as my ma walked downstairs, still in her night clothes.

"Oh! Ci!" She beamed and looked at the two of us. "How lovely to see that you're still here." I blushed as ma gave me a big smile and a wink and I quickly looked away. Ci chuckled.

"Good morning to you too, Donna. Did you sleep well? Are you hungry?" Ci was always thinking about others first. How sweet... Ma smiled and sat at the table.

"I slept just fine, and of course I'm hungry." She chuckled. "Everything smells wonderful, dear, as always." She chuckled again and looked up at me.

"Mikey, are you helping out or are you just standing there, enjoying the view?" She smiled and winked as my cheeks turned bright red.

"Ma..." I groaned and she laughed. Ci joined in on the laughing and looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with delight. I smiled and bit my lip, remembering how soft her lips had been on mine. She smiled and leaned up to kiss my cheek and I saw my ma smile and clap her hands with delight out of the corner of my eye.

I blushed and smiled shyly. Coming home was getting better and better everyday...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this has taken so long! I hope you all like it!