‹ Prequel: Worldwide
Status: I <3 BOTDF!!!!

Bewitched

Part one

Allianna was a privileged teenager. Her parents were quite wealthy and she was born naturally pretty with long blond ringlets and crystal like green eyes. She had never known consequences, they didn't apply to her it seemed. She was consequence free.

"ohhhh! look!" Sandra, her best friend at the time said as they were driving threw the reservation towards the city. "let's go in there!"

"that little shack?" Austin asked raising an eyebrow. "are you serious? You don't know these savages Sandra, that could be a human trafficking front"

"well then it's a good thing you're here to protect us" Allianna said as they pulled into the gravel parking lot. "I want to see too"

The three got out and Allianna had to pull down on her skirt to keep from flashing the entire reservation. As the three preps made their way to the door they saw someone that looked like a one of those weird scene freaks flip the sign from open to close. 

"oh well" Sandra sighed in disappointment. "maybe tomorrow" Allianna frowned and walked up to the door that wasn't yet locked. She pushed it open quickly and slid her way inside.

"I'm sorry we re closed" the... Thing.... Said and she smirked.

"looks like you're not" she said wandering past, it, and threw the isles. it fallowed her.

"you really need to go" it said. "I'm serious"

"and so am I" she said spinning around to face it. "you will stay open until I tell you different, got it? Good" she said with a snotty smile. What right did this, thing, have to tell her to leave? 

What ever it was, it looked furious but walked away and Allianna continued to browse the shelves. She made her way to the back where she saw a bunch of necklaces. She needed a new peice for her wardrobe and she'd been wanting to incorporate the local Indian style in it. Maybe this would be her chance. 

She examined carefully the many tribal peices but nothing really caught her eye. It was all plain beaded things with wolf teeth or something. 

She was about to give up and leave when something caught her eye. It was a jewelry box, large and made of black painted wood with a crystal heart design carefully depicted on the cover. Pulling it down off the shelf she carefully opened the lid and smiled. It was a simple pink rock in the shape of a heart on a thick silver chain. It wasn't exactly the native American style Allianna was going for but there was something about it, it was beautiful. Plus it matched her brown silk shirt that she was wearing.

"this" she said walking up to the desk with the box. "I will take this" the thing behind the counter rolled its eyes and picked up the box. 

"no, not that" a voice said from behind her and she turned to see an old woman. She was wearing a black cloak that made her white wispy hair stand out against the dark fabric. Her face was almost frightening and made Allianna scoff.

"mind your own business, hag" she snapped. "of you wanted it you should have gotten here sooner!"

"that necklace is cursed" the woman warned. "don't take it"

"listen superstitious old bitch" Allianna snapped spinning around. "I don't give a fuck if it has a curse on it. I want it, and I always get what I want"

"please miss" the woman tried again "it's-"

"I said mind your own business!" Aliann said putting her hand on her hip. "an you!" she spun around back towards the thing ringing her up. "how much do I owe you? I'd like to get the fuck out of here sometime before midnight"

"there's no price tag" it snapped back. "so just take it and go, before I call the cops" Allianna was to irritated to make a come back so she grabbed the box and stormed out of the building. 

"Sandra, let's go!" she said looking up. She paused, the parking lot was empty. "son of a bitch!" she growled taking out her cell phone. No signal, fucking fantastic. 

She pondered a moment about going back in and using the phone there but decided against it. And stormed up to the road to higher ground. 

How dare they ditch her! Some friend they were, she thought furiously as she made her way up a hill, holding her phone up for signal. 

"I'm gonna kill them" she hissed as she reached the edge of a cliff. Her phone flickered to one bar but quickly went back and she inched closer to the edge where the signal was. She put the box down and quickly secured the thick silver chain around her neck before she grabbed a branch on a tree behind her for support and stretched further.

When she heard the crack she knew it was over, she was falling down into the dark water bellow. She was going to die and no one would ever know where to find her. 

But then she opened her eyes and screamed. She wasn't falling anymore, she was lying in the dirt in what appeared to be a dark cave. She sat up right and looked around, across from her was a chair with two torches beside it. In the chair was what looked like a person but his eyes were vibrant blood red and his face was tattooed with long lines, like a tiger almost. 

"you know," it laughed, a deep gravely sound. "I never believed in superstitions either"

"what the hell?!" she demanded scooting back a bit. "where the hell am I"

"well lets just call it, hell, now shall we?" he smiled, fidgeting in his seat like an excited little kid. "and let say that I am the devil, but you can call me Jayy" 

"don't fuck with me" she growled. "I'm not in the mood, now where am I?!"

"hell" he said again as he leaned back in his chair. "you really should have listened to the old woman's warning because now, you're mine" 

How did he...? "you were in that store weren't you? You're in on it with the hag and the thing behind the counter! Well you know what?! go fuck yourself" Allianna growled and stormed away from him. but she blinked and when her eyes reopened she was right back where she'd started.

"you can leave me sweetie" the demon smirked. "you, are mine"

"look I don't know what kind of sick world you live in but I don't belong to anyone" she snapped. "it's one of my-"

"-your rules yes I know" Jayy said without flinching. "you will never belong to anyone, you will never fall in love because love is weakness...correct?" she just looked at him, a chill racing up her spin. Yes that was correct, that was word for word from her journal. How did he know that? 

"what are you, some kind of stalker?" she demanded.

"I am the Devil" he said again, this time anger leaking into his voice. The fire in the torches brightened just a bit "and you are my servant"

"what if I say no?" she asked, less anger in her voice now, more fear making her quiver. 

"well that's the thing now isn't it?" he smirked. "you have the choice to say no. But then you die and they never find your body at the bottom of the pool you are currently falling into" an image appeared behind him of her falling from the cliff. "or you work for me for a year. You fall asleep until the end of summer and when you wake up you remember nothing of this meeting and you are convinced that you have an entirely new life. At the end of your employment I will tell you who to replace yourself with and then you are set free, you can go home or go away, whatever you want" 

"is the summer apart of the year?"

Jayy smirked, "it is"

"I'll take it" she said and then collapsed on the ground.