‹ Prequel: Worldwide
Status: I <3 BOTDF!!!!

Bewitched

Part Two

Rising from the ground the girl stretched out her stiff limbs. She ran a hand threw her short, dark brown hair. Along the left side of her face was one blue extension that matched her eyes. She looked down at her black skinny jeans and brushed off the dust on her white silk top. She grabbed her purse and checked her wallet, yes everything was still there and she studied the thin plastic card that read, "Alice Blue" and then on continued with her address and other information.

Walking out of the cave she found herself at the bottom of a cliff that fell into a deep, dark pool of water. She laughed as she made her way around the edge of the cliff to a more easily maneuvered part of, what appeared to be, a ravine. At the top her light blue jeep waited and she quickly grabbed the keys out of her bag and hopped in the drivers seat. 

"where the hell..." she trailed off not recognizing the area as she dove threw. She saw a small shack, it looked like a little shop, just a head. And she pulled into the parking lot. 

At the door was a guy, average height with bright pink, orange, purple and black scene hair. On his face was black make up that gave him two strips across his right cheek his eyes were orange but Alice could tell they were contacts. 

"hey!" she called jumping out of the car, her stone heart necklace thumping against her chest. "hey can you help me?"

He turned and frowned in confusion, "yeah sure"

"what is there something in my teeth?" she smirked playfully as she walked up to him.

"no" he laughed once, "you just look like Allianna White that's all"

"who?"

"the missing girl" 

"who?"

"your not from around here, are you? it's been big needs all summer" he said. "she's been missing since the begging of summer, gone without a trace"

"poor girl" she said and he snorted. "or not?"

"between you and me" he said leaning forward. "she was a bitch, no one liked her. Not even the people that pretended to be her friends. Life has gone on without her, no one misses her"

"that poor girl" she frowned. "I would hate to be her"

"yeah you and me both"

"but anyway I need directions" she said braking out a stunning smile. "see I need to get to Phoenix, and I don't know where I am exactly" 

"not in Phoenix!" he laughed. "you're a few states over"

"fuck are you serious?" she demanded. 

"dead" he said still laughing. "how exactly did you get here?"

"I haven't the slightest fuckin idea" she said with a small laugh. "I was pretty drunk but I didn't know I was that drunk"

"you must have been absolutely hammered" he smirked. 

"yeah I guess" she giggled. "well I have to get going thanks for helping..." she trailed off not knowing his name.

"Dahvie" 

"Alice" she said with a smile. "it was nice to meet you Dahvie, you seem cool"

"you too Alice" he smiled. 

"you know" she said with a smirk. "i wouldn't mind picking up a passenger. If you wanted to come of course" 

He seemed taken back by this, "go? With you? To Arizona?"

"why not?" she asked with a smile. "haven't you ever just wanted to start over?"

He looked at her for a moment longer, "I don't know Alice" 

Her smile faltered, "oh, ok. Well I guess this is goodbye then Dahvie"

"goodbye Alice" she turned around and walked back to her car, he watched her go. The door to her jeep shut and she started the engine. It was then that he ran after her, jumping into the passenger seat and smiling at her nervously. 

"really?" she asked with a bright smile. "you're really going to come with me?" 

"it appears so" he said. "now let's go before I change my mind" she smiled and pulled out of the parking lot while he called his employer to tell her that he quit and wouldn't be there today. Then he called his friend to tell him that if he wasn't to take over the lease on Dahvie's apartment he could have it and everything in there. 

"yeah, I'll text you a list of things to send me" Dahvie said as they jumped onto the highway. "yeah, talk to you later. See yah" He hung up and looked down at the phone in his hands.

"Dahvie?" Alice said with a frown. "are you sure about this? You seem sad"

"I am kind of" he sad putting his head back against his head rest. "but at the same time I am so excited, it's like an adventure" 

"but you are sure that you want to go with me right?"

"hell yeah" he laughed. "I want to go with you Alice, I wouldn't be here if I didn't"