‹ Prequel: Worldwide
Status: I <3 BOTDF!!!!

Bewitched

Part Three

~*~part three~*~

"Dahvie!" Alice squealed, giggling as she tried to swim away from him. They were stopped at a hotel for the night, having decided to take a drive across the country instead of heading to Phoenix. they were now four months into their trip and were glad to be in a warmed climate for the winter months. 

"what?" he asked playing innocent. "you're not ticklish are you, Alice?"

"grrrr you know I am" she said laughing as she tried to get away. 

"nope I defiantly don't remember you saying that" he said as she finally broke free and dived towards the deep end, the one place she knew Dahvie would never fallow her. 

"awe you cheat" he said as she rose back towards the surface. "you know I can't swim!"

"nope I defiantly don't remember you saying that" she said sticking her tongue out. 

"bitch!" Dahvie yelled playfully as he splashed the water towards her. The small wave hit her face and she pretended the fall under the water. She sat at the bottom of the pool and watched him start to panic at the surface before she shot up to rise from the water only inches from his face. 

"you bitch! I thought you were dead!"

"I know" she said. "that was the point"

"you suck" he laughed and she smiled. "hey Alice? You ok?"

"yeah" she said blinking. "just hold still ok?" she said moving forward slowly. Her hands ran threw his colorful hair and brought his face just close enough for their lips to brush and sparks to fly. His arms came up around her back as he held her closer to his warm body. The kiss quickly progressed and Dahvie found his back up against the cold side of the pool. 

"um Alice" he said pulling back. "maybe we should get out of the pool..."

She said nothing but stood up and held his hand as she lead him back to their room. 

"Dahvie?" Alice asked a while Later. She was lying on his chest, her dark hair sprawled over his stomach. 

"hm?" he asked, his hands drawing circles down her spin.

"what happened to that girl?" she asked turning her head to look at him, "Alianna white, what happened to her?"

"why do you want to know?" he asked tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

"I dont know" she shrugged slightly. "I just can't seem to forget her, it like she left a mark in my mind"

"weirdo" he chuckled tapping her nose lightly. She smiled.

"so what happened?" she asked and he sighed.

"her friends left her on the reservation where we met" he said. "getting signal for your cell is a bitch down there so she went in search of higher ground. The cops said she fell to her death from the cliff over looking the ravine."

"why did they leave her?" she asked laying her head to the side and looking at the wall.

"I told you" he said. "she was a bitch. they said that they waited for a few minutes but when she didn't come out of the shop they said 'fuck it' and left"

"oh" was all Alice said as they lay curled together on the hotel bed. 

Dahvie lifted her chin a while later and she looked at him threw wide innocent blue eyes. "I love you, Alice" he said and she sat up to look at him. 

"really?" she asked as he sat up as well. 

"yeah, you're like Magic" he said grabbing her hand so that their fingers intertwined. "and I am completely under your spell"

"Dahvie" she breathed, straddling his lap and placing her forehead on his. "I love you too" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her in close and kiss her deeply. She uncrossed her first and middle finger to cup his face. 

A while later when Dahvie was fast asleep Alice crawled out of the bed. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a sheer white top before slipping on a pair of stilito heals and walking out the door. 

She made her way down to the bar of the hotel and smiled flirtatiously at the bartender. She ordered a drink and spoke flirtingly with the older gentleman next to her. 

In less than twenty minuets she was back in his room, pulling off his shirt while making out with him heavily. She opened her eyes and in the corner of the room she saw Jayy who smiled and raised his hand. the man fell to the sheets, asleep. 

"get to work" Jayy said before Vanishing. Alice, almost robotically, grabbed the tube of lipstick from her pocket. She drew a light circle around the base of his shaft before reapplying a layer to her lips and kissing his neck and shirt, leaving very clear marks. She grabbed her shoes and looked at the room as she left. There were four bags tucked into the various corners of the room. Two were small with depictions of Barbie and Micky Mouse. 

She left the room, pretending to be drunk and stumble out into the hall where she saw a woman with two small children walking towards her.

she smiled and waved as she clumsily walked past. She heard the woman instruct the kids to wait in the hall a moment and the the loud click of the door lock fallowed by a large amount of shouting. 

By the time Alice returned to her room she didn't remember why she had left. She remembered lying next to Dahvie and then standing outside their door. 

"where did you go?" he asked when she opened the door. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth for the day and she smiled, kissing his cheek.

"went to see if there was breakfast" she said. "there is, wanna get some waffles?"

"hells yeah!" he said spitting into the sink. 

She laughed changing her shirt, "let's go!"

They walked hand in hand to the breakfast place where two small children were sitting next to three bags two of which were small Barbie and Micky mouse themed. 

Dahvie started making the waffles while Alice got the plates and loaded on the eggs and bacon. All the mean while laughing and kissing. When they sat down to eat a woman marched in and gathered the children to walk out. When she turned she saw Dahvie and Alice with her back to the woman. 

"Alice?" Dahvie asked when the family left. "did you know that woman? She was throwing you a pretty nasty glare"

"really?" Alice frowned. "maybe she was worried about what we did in front if her children"

"yeah" he laughed. "us scene kids are super sluts after all" she laughed as well.