‹ Prequel: Worldwide
Status: I <3 BOTDF!!!!

Bewitched

Part Four

~*~part four~*~

 Alice and Dahvie drove across the country, leaving a trail of broken hearts and wrecked marriages in their wake. Not that they knew, Dahvie was blinded by his love for Alice, and she couldn't remember the acts. 

"I can't believe that bitch threw her drink at me!" Alice said dabbing her blouse with a cloth as Dahvie drove down the road. "yelling at me about sleeping with her fiancé when I was with you all night!"

"some people are crazy" he laughed grabbing her hand to hold over the center console. 

"yeah and now I can't suprise you like I wanted" she pouted, removing her hand to reach into the back and grab a new shirt from her bag. 

"what?"

"I had a suprise" she said changing. "but your driving so now I can't"

"what are you talking about?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

She smiled, "take a right here." giggling, Alice directed Dahvie threw the city until he saw where they were going. 

"no fucking way!" he gasped as he pulled into a theme park parking lot. 

"it just opened a few weeks ago" she beamed. "with it almost being summer I thought we could come here for the day and just relax."

"I love you!" he shouted huggin her tightly. 

She pulled back and cupped his face, "I love you too, Dahvie." she said and realized that for the first time, she really meant it, she loved Dahvie. 

"let go rock this park!" he said and she laughed climbing out of the car. 

And they did, they took the park by storm and had the greatest time doing it. They separated for about an hour so alice could get the res of the surprise ready. Dahvie said it was fine he wanted to look at something he saw on the drive there.

But Alice couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. That something owed had come time to be paid. That an end to her happiness was about to come. 

"well I'm tired" he said as they climbed back into the car. "where should we go for the night?"

"well its a beautiful night" she said pulling out of the parking lot. "and I got a pick nick basket, why not sleep under the stars?"

"you always know exactly what to say" he chuckled as she drove out of the town and into a little wooded area. He grabbed a couple blankets from the back seat while she grabbed their basket. He took off his jacket and helped her to remove her boots. 

"hey Dahvie" she said as she fed him a grape.

"yeah?"

"you know I love you right?" 

"yeah" he smiled cupping her cheek. 

"just making sure" she smiled and he pulled her down to kiss him where he lay.