Long Live

Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

Well, I said I prayed for it to be just an assumption and it became a truth. I was now his porcline doll and fragile as ever in his hands. Damn it. I thought it would blow over but everything I did was watched like a hawk. And as much as he is adorable when he'd carry me to bed , or watch my food intake, it was also a little annoying. The one reason I told no one about my illness was so I was treated normal. But alas, that was a total opposite in his eyes. And the worst part is, as much as hed carry me to bed or hug me, he wouldn't touch me at night. Like I had like aids or something. And after having sex with him and having those abbs caress my stomach at night it was hard to just be cut off. Like a drug addiction. Ugh. Now he was a drug addiction. Fuck. This was not good.

I smiled and kissed james goodnight as I layed in bed turning off the lamp. About 20 minutes later I heard james walk in slowly and lay down next to me. I smiled expecting him to wrap those huge arms around me as I cuddled into his chest. But haha just kidding he basically pushed himself on the other side of the bed. And something snapped inside of me. I threw off the blanket and turned on the light. HE shot up starring at me like I was insane.

" Baby whats wrong?" He asked softly and confused as fuck. Damn it.

" YOU! YOU ARE WHATS WRONG!" he looked hurt. I lowered my voice. " James, you barely touch me. I feel like your scared im contagious or something. But yet you never treated me this way when you found out I had cancer." He sighed and leaned back his eyes closed. " is it..me?" He opened them and shot me a dark look.

" Nolie its not you. Its me. I..." He looked down embarrased.

" What?" I crossed my arms.

" I … didn't want to you know. Hurt you." He said fidgeting with the blanket.

"You didn't want to hurt me?...Really?" He looked up at me scared of my low tone. " Damn you james diamond. Damn you." I said shaking my head.

" What'd I do?" He said smirking.

" You are too fucking sweet for your own good." I said tearing off my top. His eyes widened and he slowly smiled wickedly licking his lips. " You better never cut me off from sex or cuddling ." I said jumping ontop of him. He laughed and kissed my neck as I giggled.

" Just let me know if I hurt you in anyway...okay?" I sighed and smacked him playfully.

" James, ive been denied sex for weeks, just shut up and bite me damn it." I laughed as I grabbed his neck. He moaned in pleasure and immediately I felt his body tighten around me. Mmm how I missed that. He carresed me with his hands and getting fustrated I flipped us over so I was on top. I pinned his hands down as I felt him enter me. My grip tightened as I moved my body up and pushing my hips into him. He gasped in pleasure and arched into me. I grabbed hold of his head and ran my hands to the back of his neck and grabbed his hair. He did the same , making me release him and claw at his back. Getting the point that it no longer hurt , he grabbed onto my head boared and thrusted his hips hard into mine. I knew for a fact theyd be bruised tomorrow but fuck did that feel good. I bit on my lip as he repeated the motion and sweat drenched our skin

" mmm fuck me." I whisperd unknowingly over and over again. He lifted me so I was sitting ontop of his thighs and our foreheads met. He pulled me close, his arms around my waist and me up and down. With each hit, I gasped a little. My eyes glued shut as felt myself climax. I grabbed hold of his head once more as we both moaned in pure ecstacy. Breathing heavely, we smiled leaving our eyes closed taking in the feeling.

" I love you." I whispered softly. He pulled his head away from mine and starred into my eyes. A smile appeared on his face like id never seen before.

" I love you too." He said back kissing me gently.

We fell back into the bed and cuddled into each others arms. There is nothing like being in the arms of the one you love. Nothing can compare.