Betrayal

Zero Gravity Night 1

Marissa and I walked into the door as "Birthday Cake" came out through the speakers. I automatically started dancing. I loved this song. Marissa was so being herself. Blonde. She was definatly a white girl...that is all i have on that note. Marissa was also the one who knew the guys so...we'll see. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I see this gorgously sexy guy sitting at the table. He was next to this other guy...but fuck him. I wanted HIM. He was sexy and adorable and ooh. I was hoping that was the table we were heading. We walked to the bar, slammed two shots of tequila and walked over there. OMG.
" Hey sexy. WASSUP." Marissa obviously knew them. He replied.
" Hello gorgous. Who's your friend? His name was Jordan. And he had an accent. OMG. Kill me now.
" Her name is Annie, but she probably cant even remember who i am right now she's so into you. "
I snapped out of it.
" Hey! First of all bitch, I do think he is sexy as fuck and second of all you dont know whats going on in my head so back the fuck off."
" DAMN! Gorgous calm down. Can I buy you a shot of vodka?"
" Sure."
" ok. coming right up. Vodka for the person getting my heart tipsy."
I just giggled. I wished that he would keep talking. He walked away and Marissa was already making out with Jordan. Something gave me the impression that Marissa and Taylor had bad chemistry, but maybe it's just me. Taylor came back with two shots. I smiled.
"Thanks sweetie."
" You're welcome gorgous." His accent was make electricity come off my body in a place where there was only one outlet.
" Do you want to dance sexy?"
I was astonished. "Sure."
We spent the rest of the night in each others arms dancing the night away. We didnt stop until Marissa's drunk ass came up and said we were all going to the guys apartment because she couldnt go home this messed up. I remeber merely snapshots of the rest of the night. Get ready to devolpe the pics people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Immma need advice on what happens next....post advice