Status: Being Revised As Of 6/7/2012

Right By Your Side

Lennox Anderson is a down to earth seventeen-year-old girl. She lives with her mom in a two-bedroom house and goes to John Adams High School. Unlike most girls, Lennox never cared for boyfriends. Yes, she believed in love. She just didn’t think it was truly possible to find it while in high school. She was past the high school drama. All she wanted to do was make enough money to move away from the city into a small town. The only problem with Lennox, was her sarcastic nature. It was hard for her to get to know people, especially girls, because people just didn’t want to take the time to break down her wall. But if you got past it, then you’d see just how sweet she really is.

Andrew Williams isn’t your typical jock. Sure, he plays football and has a girlfriend, and acts all tough on the outside, but he’s really a sweetheart. Unlike Lennox, he was in a relationship. He loved his girlfriend, Macy, but he just wasn’t IN love with her. Even though he wasn’t in love with her, he never felt the need to break up with her, because they had a special relationship. Macy was kind and sweet, but was emotionally dependent on Andrew. So, he never left her.

So what do Lennox and Andrew have in common?

Well for starters, they both have had a mini crush on each other for over a year, even though they’ve never actually formally met. But now that they have been paired together for a school project, things are about to be taken to the next level, as the two young adults have a secret relationship.

Will their relationship stay a secret?

Will they be there for each other through thick and thin?

Or in the end will Andrew choose Macy over Lennox?

'If you ever need me,
you know where to find me,
I have never left you,
I'm where I've always been,
right by your side.'

-Matthew West