Status: Updates will be SLOW but she's ACTIVE

Amor Vicissitudine

Novem

“Welcome back to my apartment,”, I say and throw my keys on my small kitchen table.

Sicily walks in and looks around the small space, running her eyes over everything.

“I cleaned up, just for you.”

She grins and looks at me. “How sweet of you.”, she says with a smirk on her face.

I give her a smile. Anything to get me in those tight skinnies.

“Want anything to drink? There’s water, cold beer, juice…”

She nods. “Water would be nice.”

I grab a glass cup from the top cabinet and fill it up with water from the fridge.

“Ice?”

She shakes her head. “No thanks.”

I hand it to her and she gulps it all down.

Thirsty girl.

“So.. Tony-”
the way my name rolls off her tongue… damn.

“-what kind of movies do you have for me?”

I walk over to my TV and bend down to choose a movie from the pile of DVDs on the floor.

“I tell myself I’ll buy something to put them in. I never get to it though. Oh- you can sit down if you want to.”

I glance over at her and watch as she sits down on my sofa, then crosses those nice legs of hers. I turn back to the pile of DVDs on the floor and lick my bottom lip.

The faster I pick a damn movie the faster I’ll get to those legs.

… and maybe even in-between them…

“Oh- how about this one?”, I say and turn to her, showing her the movie.

She lets out a laugh. “ Star Wars?”

“Uh- yah. You don’t like Star Wars?”

“Of course I do- I’ve just already seen the movies one too many times.”

I nod. “You had me worried for a second there.”

You know what, even if she didn’t like Star Wars she’d still be an A+ in my book. She’s lucky she’s cute.

“Okay… this one?”

I turn back to her and she smiles.

“Aw, Love In the Time of Cholera? I read the book, never saw the movie though.”
I stand up and pop the movie in DVD player. “Love In the Time of Cholera it is then.”

I walk to her and make myself comfortable next to her. I try to make sure that I leave a bit of space in-between us. I gotta take this one step at a time.

She doesn’t seem to want that though, for she slyly scoots next to me until our thighs touch.

Oh.

Okay.

No problem with me, baby girl.

“What’s a guy like you doing with a movie like this?”, she asks looking up at me.

I stare down into her big eyes.

I think for a bit, trying to remember how I got a hold of this random movie.. then it comes to me. A flashback of memories.

Rachelle.

“Oh.. well, an old… uh- friend of mine came over once and forgot to take it when they left.”

Rachelle had forgotten all about the movie by the end of the night.

Hmm, I wonder where she could be right now. Maybe she did want this movie back. All those times I never answered her calls… eh.

My interest in that thought quickly vanishes. Who caresssss

“Hmm, I hope it’s a good movie.”, she says breaking eye contact with me. “How was it?”

I clear my throat. “It’s um- good. Yah. Good.”

We didn’t really watch the movie. It was just background noise over her loud ass moans.

She nods and places her hand on my lap.

It’s extremely close to where I want it to be.

Half way into the movie- and I have no clue what’s been going on.

Sicily’s hand has gotten really close to my crotch, though. It’s unbearable, how could I focus on a stupid movie like this when a sexy girl’s hand is so close to my dick?

I swear, she has to be doing this on purpose.

I sigh and decide to put my arm over her. I touch her shoulder and she leans closer into my side. If she looks up, I can maybe, actually kiss those full lips of hers…

Maybe I’m going too fast?

Ha.

Nooo

I try planning out my next move that’ll get me closer to touching her body.

But every idea that comes to mind, I pussy out on. She’s intimidating. I don’t know what to do first.

Should I touch her lap? Or should I get closer to her? No… maybe I should just pull her close to me so I could…

Then, she looks up at me, our faces inches apart from each other.

“Tony, I’m getting a little sleepy…”

Oh shit, this is my chance.

“Oh, wanna lay down on the sofa?”

Say no. Say you want a bed. Say it.

Well, even if she says yes it’ll still be good. This sofa is sturdy enough.

“Your bed actually seems more comfy.”, she says quietly.

My eyes get wide at her answer. I didn’t actually think she would say that.

“Al- alright.”, I say and get up. “Then let’s go to my bed.”

She stands up and smirks at me, then I lead her into my bedroom. It seems like she’s the one planning this all out.

She crawls onto my bed on all fours and my eyes don’t leave her ass.

Hot fucking damn. If this girl doesn’t let me have it now, I’ll have to beg her for it.

She lays down and stares at me.

“Are you going to go and watch the movie?”

I laugh and shake my head. “No.. no… I’m pretty sleepy too. I’ll just…” I get on my bed and make my way next to her. “I’ll just lay here with you..”

She grins and gets closer to me.

Her shirt is showing off a little bit of her cleavage and who am I to not look at it.

Fuck, my hands just want to grab them already.

I feel her finger go under my chin and lift my face up to make eye contact with her.

“What are you looking at, boy?”

Opps.

I laugh nervously and sigh.

“Nothing. Nothing.”

I’m such a dumbass.

She giggles and grabs me by the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer to her. My heart almost stops.

She barley touches my lips with hers.

“You want to kiss me?”, she breathes on them.

I don’t even answer, I just do it.

A sloppy, lusty kiss.

I feel her smile on my lips, then her hands slowly reach up my shirt. Her nails scratching my back up and down.

She seems like the type that would want to take control, but I ain’t having that.

I manage to get on top of her. I stick my tongue in her mouth and reach up loose tank, trying to reach for one of those lovely breasts.

Then, she puts her hands on my chest and flips me back. When I look up, she’s on top of me.

I laugh. “Damn, girl.”
She giggles and starts to kiss my neck. She’s good, she’s real good.

I can feel her rub up against me as we make out and I can’t stand it anymore. This is fucking torture. As I lift her shirt up to take it off, a cellphone goes off.

Oh FUCK no.

We freeze, the once it stops, proceed.

“Who cares-”, I hear her say as she starts to kiss my neck again. I feel her tongue run along side of it.

Then, the fucking shit goes off again. She sits up and stares at me. “I think it’s yours.”

I roll my eyes because it is.

“Yah…”, I murmur.

She gets up off of me and stands up. “You better get that. Seems important.”

Nooooooooooooooooo..

I stand up and walk to the kitchen to answer my phone. I don’t even check who it is. I’m already pissed. I was so close.

So.

Close.

“Hello??”, I say rubbing my eyes.

“Tony?? Tony- why isn’t Sicily answering her phone?”

Dammit, just to top it all of it’s Jaime.

“Oh- dude, hey-”

“What are you two doing? Tony- you better not be fucking doing what I think-”

No, but we were to close to.

Fuck.

“Dude! Chill the fuck out! No- we’re not, actually.”

Cockblocker.

“We were just watching a damn movie. She probably turned her phone off.”

“Sure. Sure. You think that I don’t know your little tricks? She’s not another Rachelle, Tony.”

I cant help but laugh. He remembers.

“No, no… she definitely isn’t Rachelle.”

Sicily is way, way, way better than her.

“Tony, tell Sicily it’s time for her to go home.”

“Come on, Jaime. She ain’t a little girl anymore-”

No, no she isn’t. At all.

“-and the movie isn’t even over yet.”

My boner is still going strong.

“Tony! I’m not kidding man- send her back!”, he yells.

“Fuck- alright, alright.. I’ll tell her.”

He sighs. “You better, fucktard. I’ll be expecting her home. Soon. If she isn’t- I’ll make sure to go over there myself and-”

“I get, Jaime. I fucking get it.”

“Good. Now go and tell her.”

“Fine.”

I hang up and sigh.

Fucking dammit!!!

Sicily walks out of my room and stares at me. “Is that who I think it was?” She leans against the door frame and puts her hands on her hips, sticking out her ass.

Seriously??

This fucking blows.

“Yup. It was Jaime.”
She rolls her eyes. “Wow. You’re kidding.”

“Wish I was…”

“What did he say?”

“He specifically told me to tell you.. to go home. Now.”

She laughs. “I don’t wanna…”

That’s my girl.

“Then don’t.”

Please, pretty please, don’t.

I’m grown man begging for sex from you.

“Did he mention anything else? Like, if I didn’t leave?”

Why’d you have to ask.

I could lie and say no… But I really don’t want Jaime barging in on me banging into his sister.

Fuck, imaging me banging into her is getting me hard all over again.

“He said he’s come and get you himself.”

She sighs. “He’s not joking either. I should go.”

Noooooooooo

“Guess so..”

She walks to the sofa and grabs her bag and pulls out her car keys from inside of it.

She walks over to me and puts her hand behind my neck, then gives me a nice, long kiss. “Don’t fret, I’ll be back.”

She pulls away and grins at me.

“Then I’ll see you soon..”

She starts to walk away. “Real soon.”

I smile and wave her goodbye as her sweet, juicy, hips walk out of the door.

I walk into my bedroom and flop down on my bed.

What am I supposed to do with this hard one now??

I can’t call any other girl in.

I don’t WANT any other girl.

Sicily needs to be on top of me right now.

Right. Now.

Fuck, well, it’s been a while since my hand has met up with my good ol’ friend here.

I really hope ‘soon’ means tomorrow night.

Ha.

No, even better, tomorrow morning.

For me to wake up and find Sicily naked on my bed.

Okay, okay, hand.

Do your job now, please.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written by the lovely author writing Playground Love! If you haven't already go read it it's amazing!
Subs and Coms would make our lives! And Everything you guys say I will channel to her!
Much love guys! :D